Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nitfey

VIP Member
After savoring hellmans tuna melt, bring your LV shades and jump on the sofa for some home removal hair 🥴
her profile is like the annoying youtube ads that you skip to watch real interesting content.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

newtoyou

VIP Member
Am I the only one who didn’t like that Tik tok? 😬 It was pretty sexist imo.

For those that didn’t see it, the one I think people are talking about is one that said Tanya dumped Jim to become an actor and failed, and Jim got engaged and another woman pregnant within a few months.

I very much agree that tarn can’t act but it’s not like Jim’s career has gone any better. Him having a fiancée and baby on the way doesn’t make him better than Tarn 🙄

Reactions: 39

poshbird

Is it just me? Or does she low key actually work this look?

Imagine if Tanya Burr wasn't this fake actress desperado, constantly begging for free shit on IG and eye-fucking herself all day long, and instead was cool alternative influencer, who ran a beautiful scented vegan soap brand, had a masters degree, 2 rescue dogs, and a killer DeviantArt profile 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 38

GossWhore

VIP Member

Tanya Burr - complete showreel
Might have been shared before, but hopefully some people haven’t seen it yet. The comments 😂 the “acting” 😂😂😂😂😂
Can't believe I had to see that bloody awful play "Confidence" TWICE for ya'll

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

8Kleopatra8

Love how i can catch a comment before she deletes it😂our girl is so busy these days she has no time for anything. I was on youtube yesterday watching the videos she still has on there from her trips in paris where her team is getting her hair and make up and clothes and i thought to myself even though they send her something here and there I dont think she will ever be able to go back to those days of having her own glam squad

And another ad! Must be very short of money?
Maybe shes saving up for a trip to the states she hasnt been since covid🧐

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

bbk2me

So many random ads, it's insane. You can tell she doesn't have the option to be selective - she's just taking whatever company will offer her something at this point. Imagine your peers getting deals with good brands and putting out exclusive collaborations while you have to sell cheap mattresses and mayonnaise.

I would be so mortified.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

sitkx

VIP Member
Okay don’t laugh at me you guys, but I honestly think she looks gorgeous here, especially compared to now...Dark makeup and auburn hair really suit her, so it was a huge mistake on her part to go blonde and super washed out. She looks so different now and not in a good way. I hope she returns to her natural hair color ugh. I know that she now probably thinks that her natural look is provincial or something, but she honestly looks so bad as a blonde with the microbladed brows and that

Attachments

Reactions: 36

martaS

VIP Member
I also think she looks great, slim but not ill-looking/skeletal.
Screenshot_20210618-110009.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 35

QueenBW

VIP Member
Maybe I'm overreacting but...I love my alone time more than anything but that never includes time away from my dog. I would bring him literally everywhere with me if I could. That quote with the picture above suddenly makes her look like a sociopath with a thousand yard stare.
100% this. What sort of person wouldn't want their pet with them? My dog's gotten me through anxiety attacks, depression, heartbreak.

She looks both gormless and unbalanced in that photo. I personally think she doesn't suit short hair at all, and she looked better with the longer auburn strands even when she wasn't thin.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

bbk2me

1. She's 32.
2. "displayed her sensational figure and washboard stomach" WTF are they on about, you can't even see her abdomen. 🙄 If anything, all I see is her stomach popping out of the shorts a bit.
3. "In exclusive pictures obtained by MailOnline" They're Tanya's photos, so the only way they "obtained" them is by her sending them to them. OMG is that why she hired the whole hair and makeup team and a professional photographer? Because she was planning to pay for a DM article all along. 🤣

• Haha

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
So true! She just makes me soo annoyed by her smugness. Oh look at me Dior and me we are bffs. YOU DID An AD FOR MAYO A SECOND AGO YOU IDIOT . They give you a bag for grocery shopping.
It's Friday and I've had wine, so evvverybody, to the tune of Spiderman...

🎵 Mayo Tan, Mayo Tan
Acting career down the pan
Martha's gone, Jim's moved on
Boyfriend gnome, paps to phone
Mayo Tan, Mayo Tan, Mayo Taaaaan 🎵

I think I'm going to hell

• Haha
  • Heart

jhass

fEEIofx.jpg

Does she just spend all her time looking for places to follow on Instagram fishing around for a free stay? 🙄 Book your own damn trip, Tanya.

I'm so sick of influencer culture in general and truly wish it was dead and gone. I wish businesses would gift things to regular, everyday people who can't afford to treat themselves. It's sickening and become so completely uninspiring to see influencers who can afford to buy the bag or book the trip or whatever, given yet another *gifted thing. 🙄 Yawn.

I'm really so tired of influencers with already comfortable lifestyles, still seeking out freebies. It rubs me the wrong way and is just so tasteless. When will this culture end?

bbk2me

So awkward! You can tell the interviewer is pretty uninterested, struggling to find questions and keep things going as Tanya's part is so small she shouldn't have even been on the 'red carpet' in the first place.

The lady's face at the end pretty much sums it up.

🤣

Also, what's wrong with Tanya's voice? Nerves? It's like she has a lump in her throat and she can't speak very loudly or clearly. No presence or star quality whatsoever.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

sitkx

VIP Member
Omg 🤣🤣🤣

Tarn: “can I copy your homework?”
PaigeLorenze: “yeah just don’t copy word for word”
Tarn:

Three words. Single. White. Female. Is Paige Lorenze her new victim? 😲 God Tanya's such a creep.

Why is she even trying, she'll always be the Walmart version.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33