Tanvi Shah - I'm not like other girls, I'm a corporate gal in the big 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she get these gigs? Is it an art? talking BS and getting people to believe it....? She is like SBM...conning people to give her stuff

Reactions: 1
Im sure she must be reaching out and pitching herself. Because she really hasnt done anything remarkable. Anyone who goes to LSE is definitely not targeting the big 4 as THE place to start their career. It is bottom of the barrell and your last choice

Reactions: 2
Im sure she must be reaching out and pitching herself. Because she really hasnt done anything remarkable. Anyone who goes to LSE is definitely not targeting the big 4 as THE place to start their career. It is bottom of the barrell and your last choice
She wishes she went to LSE. She went to Nottingham

An observation. I think Tanvi and Farah have potentially fallen out as they aren't following each other anymore

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
LOL tonight is probably that birthday night out she was begging suppliers to collab with for
LOOL she did her birthday at be at one liverpool st - the most basic / overdone location, so clearly her begging didnt work and no venue wanted to host her. Must be a nice wake up call for her, that she isnt as influential as she thinks she is.
---

An observation. I think Tanvi and Farah have potentially fallen out as they aren't following each other anymore
Omg, i think you're right!!! how embarrassing, because they did a launch party and wasted loads of brands products/ money as they prob got things free of charge. I bet the podcast is no longer happening bc of this and theyre just saying they got hacked. ALL socials cannot get hacked at the same time.

Reactions: 3
LOOOOL HILARIOUS..honestly when is she just going to go away from our screens or better still her followers wise up to the fact that she is full of sh!t and just uses ppl to get ahead

Yh something has happened, farah uploaded a story about eliminating people etc.

No doubt tanvi will upload a story soon playing victim again.
---

By the way their podcast socials got hacked. Just saw on Farahs stories
What was the podcast called?
---

Just had a look. Definitely did not get hacked. They have removed the socials themselves.
---

202883AA-8511-4789-A1C1-A050B4367643.jpeg

they literally launched 2 weeks ago 💀

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She is actually a laughing stock. Always over hypes things and then delivers nothing. Remember that other podcast type of thing she was supposedly filming with Kajol / thenaked laundry girl etc. Just waste so much time/ resources, create hype over nothing, put yourself on a pedastal and fall flat. That is Tanvi's MO

Yh something has happened, farah uploaded a story about eliminating people etc.

No doubt tanvi will upload a story soon playing victim again.
---

What was the podcast called?
---

Just had a look. Definitely did not get hacked. They have removed the socials themselves.
---

View attachment 1954369
they literally launched 2 weeks ago 💀
looool rofl....literally...so want to ask the idiot what happened..but we all know the reply...