Tanvi Shah - I'm not like other girls, I'm a corporate gal in the big 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's removed linktree from her bio so wonder if it was a hack at linktree

She has been skiing since she was 4 year old every xmas yet still bangs on about what a hard life she has had.....Entitled....

Reactions: 1
The lack of AD transparency is back with her whole laser treatment as well as her friend Voguish affair

Someone called her out for asking for free make up and hair artists work whilst going on about not doing work for free LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The person who messaged her is right. Tanvi is immature, she can’t take any criticism without spinning it and playing the victim.

happy to exploit others I.e these makeup artists and says they benefit in return, really?

such a immature brat. Could have easily cropped the name out but no, had to make a drama out of a message that was polite and straight to the point.

---

Also her tiktok still banned ☠

Reactions: 4
Someone called her out for asking for free make up and hair artists work whilst going on about not doing work for free LOL
Typical narcissist blasting the commentators profile which is probably private, cos delusional tanvi thinks her audience love her and will attack her

She is def playing victim
Definitely. She knows people have become wise to her antics so writes a long ass essay to try and defend herself.

Claims her MUA gets 10-20 enquiries based off her pics. Suuure. She barely gets 20 comments on her pics. If she's that lucrative to the MUA then why doesn't she get a referal code, she deserves a piece of the £1k wedding bookings

Reactions: 2
You are so right. Most of the comments on ALL her pics are from her friends. There she is flogging that new rent to own property thing again too - again will take anything shes paid to do

Wonder what value she is adding as her platform with the biggest followers has disappeared