Tanvi Shah - I'm not like other girls, I'm a corporate gal in the big 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The person was not attacking her, was super polite and asked valid questions. Of course Tanvi has to gaslight her audience by using words like "attacking", and claiming this is hate messages, rude etc.

And its funny how its "exposure" and "traffic" to the MUA page when she gets it for free, but the same barter with brands that have big followings is an issue.

She has also gone for free meals, used venues for free, gotten free indian outits, free flights and then its "advertising" bc her page has "power" but if a brand asks her then its an issue. Its always conveniently rational for her but outrageous when others use the same antics.

Shes so pathetic and vapid. That Emma mattress ad she did was terrible - the mattress didnt even fit on her bed, and its obvious she doesn't use it - clearly so "genuine" and not like every single influencer is shilling that crappy product.

---

Also has she deleted the posts? I didnt see any of them. Lmao she must have got roasted in her DMs for being the idiot she is while thinking she is a CorPorAte bad Gyal

Reactions: 3
You are so right. Most of the comments on ALL her pics are from her friends. There she is flogging that new rent to own property thing again too - again will take anything shes paid to do

Wonder what value she is adding as her platform with the biggest followers has disappeared
This is a good point I never even thought of. It's the same people trying to boost each other up and get their name visible in the comments so it appears on the feed when people are scrolling.

To make things more hilarious the girls borrowed jewellery from Kalpanas for their shoot and presumably got that shoot and make up for free too,

HYPOCRITES

Someone needs to expose her to Gleam

Reactions: 1
6B44708D-3AD4-4074-B4FE-E0FEF1468B2B.jpeg

athlete? That’s a reach. She literally goes what once a week? Hardly an athlete 🤣😂
CF422A0A-3B2D-46B9-AB92-7DB889115758.jpeg

blazer looks too boxy on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
she is a bell end..pure and simple..sooner she is off media the better..a horrible individual..a self absorbed idiot

---

Is she using pathways herself? Or still living at mum and dad house in gordon avenue?

She is such a condescending little prick.

does anyone know what her rates are?
Looks like the sort of thing she'd send herself. Bit of broken English but using the word 'hun' is a bit out of the ordinary imo

Also if you're undercharging compared to your Caucasian counterparts then, as you say, feel free to charge the same as them then. But no, your engagement is tit so you have to undercharge.

she revealed them in a video a while ago but can't remember. She takes so many freebies such as venues, make up, laser etc

LOLLL has she deleted it now?? Couldn't see it. She literally looks catfished normally as she always has too much (orange) make up on. This is the real her

LOLLL has she deleted it now?? Couldn't see it. She literally looks catfished normally as she always has too much (orange) make up on. This is the real her
No it’s her January photo dump, swipe to the last photo on her IG latest upload

I see she is still copying Grace Beverly with her daily agendas on stories making herself out to be more important than she is

I see she is still copying Grace Beverly with her daily agendas on stories making herself out to be more important than she is
Its actually so pathetic when you see her to-do lists consists of vapid tit like "decide outfits", attend "party" as if she is some A list celebrity rather than a social climbing lame influencer with nothing new to offer

Also i find it so bizarre how she gives talks at entrepreneur events, with no actual success to speak of....? Like what has she actually done as a giRlBosS?