Tanvi Shah - I'm not like other girls, I'm a corporate gal in the big 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I'm sure they were supposed to be dating. He probably had a few girls after him after his DJ set at OBeach

Why is she so cheap! And why does she need to have a birthday bash for 200 people 🤣😂 she thinks she’s a celeb 😅

Also just to add , tanvi goes on about supporting smaller influencers like her etc , yet she takes advantage of other people like this.

Reactions: 6
I literally came on here to say the exact same thing about her birthday being sponsored. so cheap and beggy

Reactions: 1
C1BC0F76-ADE2-4D6B-A703-A9A5E11AF503.jpeg
needs to find a diff foundation. This one is too much yellow undertone!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Its sad that firms actually pay her and sponsor those events (birthday)...Watch how she will get companies to pay for her sh!t...She flaunts herself around...Doesnt she know there is a recession coming and people are starting to suffer...So deluded

Shes gonna become the next Farhana from Dubai Bling who is as annoying as Tanvi

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is terrible at disclosing ads. And shamelessly has now got clothes for her New York trip from a fast fashion brand. Never come across such a beggy influencer before

Also she is 100% asking herself those questions on insta stories
loooool

on another point...she complains about human rights in Qatar....What about Dubai where she went to on holiday a few months ago? What is different about Dubai vs Qatar? You telling me Indian/Nepalese workers haven't died making all those buildings?!!

Hypocrisy is a joke with her....I know instagram is full of white lies..but Tanvi is a master at it

She also claims she is jain but then show cases her leather pants...Exactly how is leather made and how does that match your jain values???!!!!!

Reactions: 2
Spot on about Dubai vs qatar. also anyone noticed her and that DJ have unfollowed each other? I wonder if her story about the 20%of people shes met relates to him

She is terrible at disclosing ads. And shamelessly has now got clothes for her New York trip from a fast fashion brand. Never come across such a beggy influencer before
This beg copies destinations, location outfit posts from small profiles that she watches for her travel ✨ cOnTeNt ✨ in true narcassistic form. Let me send screenshots!

This is what she shared.
This whole image with that gross 20% caption says it all really. She barely has any followers, Tanvi relax yourself with the celeb complex. Nobody is “using” you for exposure you barely have engagement, there are smaller platforms with more substance than yours you deluded narcassist!

She asked herself all these questions because just like Erim and niki, (the other online narcs doing brown girls a disservice) she trawls tattle and validates herself through this goss forum 🥱

Attachments

Last edited:
She is a walking contradiction. What happened to her Friday consultancy sessions on slink or whatever it was called LOL Shame on the likes of Anisha Varsani propelling fake influencers like Tanvi, Tasha etc