Tanvi Shah - I'm not like other girls, I'm a corporate gal in the big 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

this video literally proves Tanvi is a moron, who cannot even carry out basic research. The great resignation is not occurring because people
1) not enjoying remote working
2) to become self employed
3) to follow side hustles

The great resignation is something that was occurring slowly but was catapulted by Covid - the labour market has tightened significantly allowing people to quit and find better jobs, especially if they are looking to escape wage stagnation, burnout etc. Most people are foound to swap jobs and a lot of people are quitting if their job is not flexible about remote work (so quite the opposite of what CoRpoRatE gAl 5 A levEl Tanvi is talking about).

I cant believe such a poorly researched video, with false information is being used as an Ad and she is getting paid for it. She really thinks she can get away with using big words, and popular topics to sound intelligent.

Also this pathetic style of videos and aesthetic copying Grace Beverley as if she thinks she is going to be the next big thing ugh. Give me a break from this pseudo intelligent piece of work

As usual...Tanvi chatting a pile of BS

Reactions: 1

this video literally proves Tanvi is a moron, who cannot even carry out basic research. The great resignation is not occurring because people
1) not enjoying remote working
2) to become self employed
3) to follow side hustles

The great resignation is something that was occurring slowly but was catapulted by Covid - the labour market has tightened significantly allowing people to quit and find better jobs, especially if they are looking to escape wage stagnation, burnout etc. Most people are foound to swap jobs and a lot of people are quitting if their job is not flexible about remote work (so quite the opposite of what CoRpoRatE gAl 5 A levEl Tanvi is talking about).

I cant believe such a poorly researched video, with false information is being used as an Ad and she is getting paid for it. She really thinks she can get away with using big words, and popular topics to sound intelligent.

Also this pathetic style of videos and aesthetic copying Grace Beverley as if she thinks she is going to be the next big thing ugh. Give me a break from this pseudo intelligent piece of work
Lol how stupid is she? The biggest bullshit I’ve heard in 2022 is that “People are resigning because they don’t enjoy remote working” - is she for real?

If anything, from covid and remote working people realised that work-life balance is more important - and hence, more employers are looking into offering hybrid roles, as you really don’t have to be in the office or around each other for 7 -12 hours to achieve “organisational goals”. Sometimes I look up and ask God, “Why did you waste space on this particular brain” - then again I forget that we make the choices ourselves. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Are any of these features actually leading to an increase in engagement of her posts?

Sad thing is that you have appratnly parent who say she is a role model for their kids...Great role model...a user who fabicrates the truth, constantly requiring validation, a vacuous, selfish individual...and least I forget a walking talking hypocrite

gosh which parent said that? I find that Indian influencer scene very tasteless. Always the same group of people. Same fakeness
Tanvi is not inspiring in the slightest. My bets are next year she will claim to buy a property. Its easy to save when u live at home and pay no bills. Or you have the bank of mum and dad to help!

gosh which parent said that? I find that Indian influencer scene very tasteless. Always the same group of people. Same fakeness
Tanvi is not inspiring in the slightest. My bets are next year she will claim to buy a property. Its easy to save when u live at home and pay no bills. Or you have the bank of mum and dad to help!
its going to be super hard for her to get a mortgage now, being self employed and in this current climate. She hasnt even been self employed for a long time.

its going to be super hard for her to get a mortgage now, being self employed and in this current climate. She hasnt even been self employed for a long time.
She lives on gordon avenue...one of the expensive roads in Stanmore so her parents are well off...Im sure the bank of mom and dad will fund her house purchase...no doubt she will claim she did it herself...another one of the porkies she comes out with

also she has a video up of her doing oyster shots....thought she was jain?

She seems to be aiming in the right direction. Not sure there is much bad karma in what she fills her day with?

Has she finally managed to blag herself a car or did she not even manage to get that as part of the ad deal?

Just campaign by looks of it. Tanvi takes any AD she can get. Those drinks were perfect example of accepting any AD. Anything for a bit of money.

That car minimum is £35k...wtf...I mean seriously...who would spend 35k on that? am I missing something? Im half tempted to write on her insta to ask her if she really thinks 35k on that is worth it

or do I need to mention her name and I get 15% discount?