Tamsyn_fitter_happier_me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
baffles me that she can’t even use regular oats?? like get some scott’s porridge oats not the protein tit

🫤🫤🫤 a comment on her recent…
This is a valid point but as we know the likes of CB don't give a tit about any of their followers as long as they are lining their pockets! And people like Tamsyn and AliceGrant get sucked in to the cult!

Reactions: 4
I can’t stand her grin when she does her stories 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 makes me die lol

also, how much do you want to bet she doesn’t even eat half of the meals she says she does. Mouthful then it goes in the bin!

Reactions: 8
her husband must get annoyed that it takes her 15 mins to get to the table cos she’s too busy doing a photo shoot of her every meal. imagine being at a day out like she was at the zoo the other day and she’s just constantly on insta taking videos of her food. weird

Reactions: 3
her husband must get annoyed that it takes her 15 mins to get to the table cos she’s too busy doing a photo shoot of her every meal. imagine being at a day out like she was at the zoo the other day and she’s just constantly on insta taking videos of her food. weird
Her food is absolute shite. Would love to know if she will be doing diet plans when she is a PT

Reactions: 1
Talking of her husband, how annoyed must he be with her alarm every frickin’ morning 🤬 Now, I love my other half and he loves me, but if either of us set an alarm for crazy o’clock EVERY morning for whatever reason, I think one of us would end up smothering the other one with a pillow 🤣 she has a relationship with her phone more than her hubby.

I saw something online about a bodybuilder having adrenal failure because he ate so much protein (probably on steroids as well) and amino acids that his body just couldn’t keep up! And he was a tall, large guy! Tamsyn is so small I do worry about how much protein she consumes. I can’t imagine her having any serious issues because she still eats carbs etc and her days aren’t filled with protein shakes….but I do wonder. I hope one day she takes her health seriously and looks at what she’s putting in her body every day.

I saw something online about a bodybuilder having adrenal failure because he ate so much protein (probably on steroids as well) and amino acids that his body just couldn’t keep up! And he was a tall, large guy! Tamsyn is so small I do worry about how much protein she consumes. I can’t imagine her having any serious issues because she still eats carbs etc and her days aren’t filled with protein shakes….but I do wonder. I hope one day she takes her health seriously and looks at what she’s putting in her body every day.
honestly you don’t even need bcaa’s unless you’re veggie/ vegan, i remember that being one of the first things my lecturer taught us at university lol

Why is she so shiny?

Also I hate to think of the money she spends on her "diet" stuff those kvargs are £1 each just eat some greek yoghurt or those slimming world chips that have higher calories then most Frozen chips

I think it’s sad as I know who a few girls who are on various weight loss programmes and they idolise the people running them and go on about them all the time like they are their besties. But they aren’t. You are someone paying for their product and they’ll pretend to like you until something better comes along. People need to realise people like Courtney aren’t doing this for other people, they are doing it to make money.

Reactions: 4
No morning talking stories to skip past today? Seems the message about how boring she is touched a nerve after all!

Why is she so shiny?

Also I hate to think of the money she spends on her "diet" stuff those kvargs are £1 each just eat some greek yoghurt or those slimming world chips that have higher calories then most Frozen chips
And the M&S meals every night… the £15 ‘mini cakes’/biscuits. Why not just get a cake and eat a small amount?

I think it’s sad as I know who a few girls who are on various weight loss programmes and they idolise the people running them and go on about them all the time like they are their besties. But they aren’t. You are someone paying for their product and they’ll pretend to like you until something better comes along. People need to realise people like Courtney aren’t doing this for other people, they are doing it to make money.
That's one reason I've stuck with my old PT from Australia as an online coach now I live in the UK. People like CB (and sooo many others) have far too many clients to care about you and your goals which is why they take the money of people with clear eating disorders.

Reactions: 2
They all have very distorted eating. It’s a shame they are so warped. Especially as some are mothers and those warped ways will 100% be passed onto their children (not intentionally). I don’t understand why any of them can’t just have a nice balanced life with the 80/20 eating split and gym 3/4 times a week. Everything is so extreme