Tamsyn_fitter_happier_me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is obsessed, her food is 90% processed and covered in chocolate/sugar etc. she must run off the sugar hits. She says she eats 3 meals and 4 snacks a day - if she was eating 3 healthy, balanced meals each day she wouldn’t need 4 snacks. I don’t know what age she is but All the weight loss will 100% age her over the next few years.

She eats a lot of crap ! And the broccoli is always covered in some sauce 😳
Haha it’s salad cream

Reactions: 3
She is obsessed, her food is 90% processed and covered in chocolate/sugar etc. she must run off the sugar hits. She says she eats 3 meals and 4 snacks a day - if she was eating 3 healthy, balanced meals each day she wouldn’t need 4 snacks. I don’t know what age she is but All the weight loss will 100% age her over the next few years.

Haha it’s salad cream
her stomach must be screaming for something with nutritional value that’s not full of additives… god knows what her gut health and digestion is like😭

I counted her stories this morning where she’s just talking to the camera (I didn’t actually listen to them, just clicked through them)

54 continuous stories. One group from this morning alone!
That’s about 15 mins straight through of her rambling about the same tit she does everyday anyway!

Reactions: 6
Anyone slightly cringe at the Courtney cringe dancing she’s doing 😩😵💫 totally copying her . Make it stop

Reactions: 7
Anyone slightly cringe at the Courtney cringe dancing she’s doing 😩😵💫 totally copying her . Make it stop
she winds me up so much, again with the cockroach dancing?!!

this super energetic bouncy happy vibe just seems so fake, almost like it’s a facade for how she actually is

Reactions: 2
her stomach must be screaming for something with nutritional value that’s not full of additives… god knows what her gut health and digestion is like😭
100% agree. I think having this amount of processed crap, including all the supplements she takes and protein high pancakes, oats etc, cannot be good for the organs. Not natural. I wouldn’t be surprised if these types of ‘food’ products are factors into developing certain health problems in the future 😬

Reactions: 4
i can count on one hand the amount of “whole foods” she’s had here… pls tamsyn if you read this, get rid of the 0 calorie shite, it’s doing worse to your health than the actual versions
honey is amazing for you - use it as your sweetener
full fat cheese is GREAT for you hormones and you’ll absorb nutrients and vitamins better
plain green yogurt has a sufficient amount of protein, rather than those processed protein yogurts
pls do something for your health and not your dress size for once

Attachments

Reactions: 5
The amount of protein and meals she has a day is like she’s training to be an athlete or something? For the one 45 workout she does a day with like 18kg it can’t be doing much surely?

BCAA’s are also a massive waste of money unless you’re a veggie or vegan and you’re missing some of the essential amino acids you only get from meat. She’s only taking those because Courtney said to

Sod that . I would rather stay in bed a few extra hours !

Reactions: 4
The amount of insta stories is insane! How does anyone have that much to say daily about there workout

Wonder how many people watch her whole story! Seriously, it's like a whole hour of waffle. What a boring ball bag!

Reactions: 5