Tammy Hembrow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has anyone else seen that thread on twitter about reece deleting all photos of saskia and wolf from his instagram?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
has anyone else seen that thread on twitter about reece deleting all photos of saskia and wolf from his instagram?
I havnt but what is that about?! He is so immature why cant he love and show his children in his life whilst simultaneously having another son? He is bitter AF!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
He named his new baby son Stone Hawkins...
I'm all for quirky celeb child names but I am not feeling this one at all sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
YES. His justifications for it just made him sound like an even bigger dick. He had like 10 excuses in 2 hours.

"I'm starting a new chapter in my life" OK BUT THEYRE YOUR CHILDREN.
"This is a business page" ITS FULL OF YOUR GF
"I don't want to use my kids or have them on SM" POSTS STONE THE MINUTE THE HEAT PASSED

He had so many excuses and they were ALL shite. Poor Tammy, she may have gone a bit wild after the break up but she always had her children's best interests at heart and they were always put first. People always came for her for partying and would say well she should look after her kids, but if they're with their dad, why cant she do as she pleases? She doesn't pawn them off just so she can party. She seems really settled and happy in her new relationship and they seem to filming some sort of show around the sisters (Emilee, Tammy, Star and Amy)

Reactions: 21
YES. His justifications for it just made him sound like an even bigger dick. He had like 10 excuses in 2 hours.

"I'm starting a new chapter in my life" OK BUT THEYRE YOUR CHILDREN.
"This is a business page" ITS FULL OF YOUR GF
"I don't want to use my kids or have them on SM" POSTS STONE THE MINUTE THE HEAT PASSED

He had so many excuses and they were ALL shite. Poor Tammy, she may have gone a bit wild after the break up but she always had her children's best interests at heart and they were always put first. People always came for her for partying and would say well she should look after her kids, but if they're with their dad, why cant she do as she pleases? She doesn't pawn them off just so she can party. She seems really settled and happy in her new relationship and they seem to filming some sort of show around the sisters (Emilee, Tammy, Star and Amy)
Can we get a Reece or London thread!! I want tea on them

Reactions: 6
i unfollowed Reece and London this morning. not a fan of his “new life” tbh. i think London is very sly

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I agree, I had to unfollow the Instagram ones because they were too toxic
Yeah I followed a few and they were getting quite dark and psycho, I liked a comment that said it was going too far and got called out and turned against!

Last edited:
Can’t believe he deleted the pics of sassy and wolf. What the actual fak. You don’t just stop being their dad!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think Matt is going to propose on their trip! He just post “family weekend away”. I called it here first lol

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Aaaand now she is pregnant too. I thought she always said she wouldnt have any more??

Reactions: 1
Aaaand now she is pregnant too. I thought she always said she wouldnt have any more??
I'm so shocked too. I haven't been keeping up with her for a while, but the last time I did, she just started dating her man. So can you imagine how surprised I was to see her pregnant. It happened quick. I thought she didn't want that family lifestyle again?

And whatever happened to her dreams of being an influencer, partying and dating rappers? It looked looked like she was going in that direction.

She's always said she wanted more babies, I'm not shocked she's pregnant again but I didn't see it happening so soon. imo I think that LA / party lifestyle phase was just her going through the breakup, it didn't seem like she was in the best place and it would have ruined her "brand" if she kept going. Jahkoy was definitely a rebound. Glad for the kids and her sake she calmed down, especially since Reece has left the kids.

Reactions: 5
She's always said she wanted more babies, I'm not shocked she's pregnant again but I didn't see it happening so soon. imo I think that LA / party lifestyle phase was just her going through the breakup, it didn't seem like she was in the best place and it would have ruined her "brand" if she kept going. Jahkoy was definitely a rebound. Glad for the kids and her sake she calmed down, especially since Reece has left the kids.
So does Reece not see his kids anymore? Has he just turned his back on them?

Reactions: 1