Tammy Hembrow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else noticed Tammy seems a little dead behind the eyes? The video of her and pic is beyond cringe like she is trying really hard and her vids she looks like she is trying to come across as fun and happy?

Reactions: 5
Has anyone else noticed Tammy seems a little dead behind the eyes? The video of her and pic is beyond cringe like she is trying really hard and her vids she looks like she is trying to come across as fun and happy?
yessss even on the oh polly shoot she did, i thought she looked awful in that

Reactions: 7
Not only dead, I used to think she was gorgeous but she is looking super trashy lately, with the little diamond by her eye and those fake piercings she wears 😂

Reactions: 12
Not only dead, I used to think she was gorgeous but she is looking super trashy lately, with the little diamond by her eye and those fake piercings she wears 😂
Yesss I totally agree she was absolutely stunning before and that piercing is just tacky! Didn’t expect it from her at all

I think she is so beautiful and really like her... She’s only 26, should stay away from the filler and Botox

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yesss I totally agree she was absolutely stunning before and that piercing is just tacky! Didn’t expect it from her at all

I think she is so beautiful and really like her... She’s only 26, should stay away from the filler and Botox
Omg I haven't followed Tammy or even checked out her grid in over a year.
What has she done to her face?!?!

• Haha
A friend of mine who saw her in person told me that she is like a different person compared to photos, both her face and body are totally different than what we’re seeing on socials. Also am I the only one who noticed the fact that this guy Matt clearly looks like an older version of Reece? 🤭

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
A friend of mine who saw her in person told me that she is like a different person compared to photos, both her face and body are totally different than what we’re seeing on socials. Also am I the only one who noticed the fact that this guy Matt clearly looks like an older version of Reece? 🤭
I’ve never seen Tammy but I’ve met Emilee before at a cafe and she was STUNNING but also wayyy to over the top for where we live. Nobody needs to be wearing full glam and designer outfits in Queensland heat, girl it’s not worth it 😂

The no lashes has really shown her face..,
What has she done to her face!
She doesnt even look good anymore with all those injections reminds me a bloated fish or sth. Someone should tell her to stop this has gotten out of control

Reactions: 8
I'm shook that she's only 26 😳

She looks like someone in their late 30's/early 40's trying to hold on to their youth. She's so trashy looking

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I'm shook that she's only 26 😳

She looks like someone in their late 30's/early 40's trying to hold on to their youth. She's so trashy looking
Yeah I agree she looks trashy. I honestly used to think she was the most drop dead gorgeous girl when she was 21/22 when she blew up. She had her lips done and stuff but just looked so glowing and stunning.
Tammy honey please stop putting needles and piercings in your face xx

Reactions: 15
Does anyone else find London just like an actual doll? I know she has had lots of surgery but online she has zero personality and looks like shes in GTA

I just cant imagine what she is like day to day
I’ve met her out with Reece ans she is actually super nice and down to chat she is just very shy which makes her look like that!

Reactions: 4
I’ve met her out with Reece ans she is actually super nice and down to chat she is just very shy which makes her look like that!
Yeah despite my comment about no personality etc, I wish her the best in her pregnancy and motherhood. :)

Reactions: 1
Are they getting a reality show!? Did y’all see her recent stories filming something at her house, like a camera crew?!!