Tammy Hembrow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came across this thread haven’t followed her for years! What has she done to her face she looks completely different

Reactions: 4
Her stories today say there's a suprise in the scan and they will film it for the 20 wk scan... twins??

Reactions: 2
I think they got the gender wrong, as they were gonna post the gender reveal and then said something about this suprise in the scan

Reactions: 3
So she’s having a girl, u can’t really get the gender wrong with a girl (I mean like it can’t have been a boy then a girl) wonder if she is still having twins

Reactions: 2
I thought the surprise would be twins too!!

anyone got the tea on why they don’t see Reece anymore?He deleted all the pics of the kids on his feed?I didn’t think he would of been the type to cut them off completely

That gender reveal was an anti-climax. She acted like it was going to be something unexpected like twins. Because obviously it's wither going to be a girl or boy. Maybe her family were shocked by a girl, by not her followers..

Isn't it! Don't ask how I found that out was obviously quite bored this evening. I've never seen a photo of him online
I thought the surprise would be twins too!!

anyone got the tea on why they don’t see Reece anymore?He deleted all the pics of the kids on his feed?I didn’t think he would of been the type to cut them off completely
He made a public announcement stating he removed all 3 of his children from his account because he was getting so much hate from the Tammy Stans under the photos. He said his account was business and not a private family album. I think that is fair enough.

I havnt but what is that about?! He is so immature why cant he love and show his children in his life whilst simultaneously having another son? He is bitter AF!!
What gives you the right to even question what he does with his children and his private life? I totally agree with children not being on social media, I see no need for it and I think its intrusive for them and down right dangerous. The fact his newborn had death threats sent to him via instagram for everyone to see, is justifiable enough in my eyes. If you want to see his children, Tammy exploits them everyday, even naked photos of Saskia in the bath. I'm sorry if that came across rude but it arcs me up so much. I hate all influencers that do it and I even cringe when his wife does it.

Attachments

Last edited:
Has anyone saw Tammys story of what wolf made at school about his daddy Matt? Does this mean they are not involved with Reece at all then?

So the surprise is that the baby has 12 fingers?? That's honestly quite funny tbf, didn't know she was born with the same condition

• Wow
So the surprise is that the baby has 12 fingers?? That's honestly quite funny tbf, didn't know she was born with the same condition
I think it's querky and unique and she should keep them. It's not a disability

Thoughts on video getting around of Tammy with kiddies in car seats, driving and filming for instagram at the same time? Didn't one of her sister's get reported for doing the same on snapchat? Pet hate. Anyone who does this should immediately lose license.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 1
So Reece is in australia, but as far as I can see has been in Melbourne for the entire weeek and hasn’t gone to see the kids? This dude a fkn loser

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Poor Wolf and Saskia :'( I also saw some rumors the Matt and Tammy have broken up. I hope its not true, not only for Tammy but for the kids who seemed like they really liked Matt and saw him as a father figure

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Poor Wolf and Saskia :'( I also saw some rumors the Matt and Tammy have broken up. I hope its not true, not only for Tammy but for the kids who seemed like they really liked Matt and saw him as a father figure
Where did you see that? They’re still following each other but tammy’s not liked any of his recent posts and from what she’s posted she’s not worn her engagement ring for a while

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Where did you see that? They’re still following each other but tammy’s not liked any of his recent posts and from what she’s posted she’s not worn her engagement ring for a while
Could be it doesn’t fit as she’s pregnant? But agree would very sad for the kids