Tammy Hembrow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my goodness, I assumed she photoshopped , but wow! but it’s interesting because sometimes she shares pics with cellulite and comments things about being “real”. My main concern is for these young girls in her family growing up in this toxic environment, it’s awful. Also all these women who rely on their looks for business, what will happen when that fades? She’s got a Serious case of body dysmorphia

Reactions: 2
Oh my goodness, I assumed she photoshopped , but wow! but it’s interesting because sometimes she shares pics with cellulite and comments things about being “real”. My main concern is for these young girls in her family growing up in this toxic environment, it’s awful. Also all these women who rely on their looks for business, what will happen when that fades? She’s got a Serious case of body dysmorphia
The entire family has body dysmorphia. Not one of them will pose in a natural relaxed way. They all have to contort their bodies and point their leg to the side to give them shape. I see Saskia and Emilees girl already doing that pose. They breed toxicity and it will go on through the generations. Maybe Posy will be different with Matt and his familys influence. You never see any of them doing duck faces.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The entire family has body dysmorphia. Not one of them will pose in a natural relaxed way. They all have to contort their bodies and point their leg to the side to give them shape. I see Saskia and Emilees girl already doing that pose. They breed toxicity and it will go on through the generations. Maybe Posy will be different with Matt and his familys influence. You never see any of them doing duck faces.
Matt is going to give Tammy alot of headaches. I'm sensing it right now. Reece let her get away with things but I dont think Matt will. He will have a say in everything that she wants to do with Posy. If she has any ideas about moving, its not gonna happen, guaranteed. She is in for a fight.

Did you see what Matt uploaded in his story today? It was a clip from the song Miss You and its not what you think its about. Its about not being pushed around and treated like dirt and made to feel unworthy. I think its a dig at her. Just waiting to see if she has a comeback to this. Could just be my imagination. Anyways, here are the lyrics-

Don't remind me
I'm mindin' my own damn business
Don't try to find me
I'm better left alone than in this
It doesn't surprise me
Do you really think that I could care?
If you really don't like me
Find somebody else
It could be anyone else out there
Don't fret
I don't ever wanna see you
And I never wanna miss you again
One thing
When you're angry, you're a jerk
And then you treat me like I'm worth nothin'
Don't fret

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Matt is going to give Tammy alot of headaches. I'm sensing it right now. Reece let her get away with things but I dont think Matt will. He will have a say in everything that she wants to do with Posy. If she has any ideas about moving, its not gonna happen, guaranteed. She is in for a fight.

Did you see what Matt uploaded in his story today? It was a clip from the song Miss You and its not what you think its about. Its about not being pushed around and treated like dirt and made to feel unworthy. I think its a dig at her. Just waiting to see if she has a comeback to this. Could just be my imagination. Anyways, here are the lyrics-

Don't remind me
I'm mindin' my own damn business
Don't try to find me
I'm better left alone than in this
It doesn't surprise me
Do you really think that I could care?
If you really don't like me
Find somebody else
It could be anyone else out there
Don't fret
I don't ever wanna see you
And I never wanna miss you again
One thing
When you're angry, you're a jerk
And then you treat me like I'm worth nothin'
Don't fret
Holy duck. What a random song to upload. I always thought that might be the case. She treated Reece the same.
Makes me giggle because he's doing what Tammy did to Reece with the shady songs. She's getting a taste of her own medicine. Matt just needs to learn to lip sync in the car with butterflies on his face 😂:coffee:

Holy duck. What a random song to upload. I always thought that might be the case. She treated Reece the same.
Makes me giggle because he's doing what Tammy did to Reece with the shady songs. She's getting a taste of her own medicine. Matt just needs to learn to lip sync in the car with butterflies on his face 😂:coffee:
Just add in mouth unnaturally curving due to too much lip filler, mouth breathing, tongue popping out of nowhere, several eyerolls hard enough to break the optic nerve and a semi-dead stare caused by cocaine while fighting imaginary hoes and enemies while driving with the kids.

Never thought I'd see the day Tammy getting somewhat bit by what she puts out. I expected all her bfs to get The Reece Treatment™, not her. The Stans are gonna be big mad. Side note, that song is kind of a banger. Go Matt for not being a deadbeat pushover now! Hope he continues being a dad after the cute chunky baby stage passes.

Reactions: 1
Mum's on here, is it safe to drink while breastfeeding? Tammy's been going out everyday and there's never a photo where she doesn't have a drink in her hand. And she uploaded a selfie of her breastfeeding at 1am. It's been 3 days in a row now and I'm sure she will have more with her besties in Sydney.
Similar to drinking and driving - you can have a small amount and when enough time passes you’re good to go… personally I never drank while breastfeeding but I know plenty of people who do

Reactions: 7
Mum's on here, is it safe to drink while breastfeeding? Tammy's been going out everyday and there's never a photo where she doesn't have a drink in her hand. And she uploaded a selfie of her breastfeeding at 1am. It's been 3 days in a row now and I'm sure she will have more with her besties in Sydney.
The nhs still reckons to wait a couple of hours after your last drink before feeding. A lot of it is making sure you’re sober enough to safely care for your baby I think, as the concentration of alcohol in your milk after a drink or two would be absolutely tiny.
I did drink while breastfeeding, but occasionally and relatively little.

Reactions: 6
The nhs still reckons to wait a couple of hours after your last drink before feeding. A lot of it is making sure you’re sober enough to safely care for your baby I think, as the concentration of alcohol in your milk after a drink or two would be absolutely tiny.
I did drink while breastfeeding, but occasionally and relatively little.
Thanks guys xxx

Star letting loose 😂😂 Tammy's probably off sitting on some guys lap

Attachments

• Haha
Anyone else get so annoyed when they hear Tammy’s voice? She has the moat irritating way of talking. thinking of all the Forbes events she’s going to and giving speeches sounding like a valley girl blow up doll, so unprofessional.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's the back ache I got watching her spine do this in her posts. Wish there was an option for "similar pics" on Instagram, like there is on Google. Where you can see actual red carpet photos, paparazzi shots as suggested photos right under whatever influencers overly Photoshop and bend/break the hell of.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone else get so annoyed when they hear Tammy’s voice? She has the moat irritating way of talking. thinking of all the Forbes events she’s going to and giving speeches sounding like a valley girl blow up doll, so unprofessional.
Yep she makes everything sound weirdly sexual - I think it's how she moves her mouth too.

Yep she makes everything sound weirdly sexual - I think it's how she moves her mouth too.
Its the hands for me 🤨 Why is she always pinching her fingers together and waving them around when she talks. The hands and mouth dont move in unison. Its like they're fighting with each other 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4