Tammy Hembrow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup, Posy is definitely red in Matts photos. I went straight to the comments and her people still deny it.

Matts page is an interesting read now. Her fans are really hammering him. Too bad if they actually are still together because some of her fans have done a 360 on him but I see he's also gaining alot of support from others, especially women. He'll be fine if its a definite split. He has thirsty fans too LOL
😁 But his new gal aint allowed to be prettier because Tammy will do a London on her

Reactions: 1
What did she do to London ? Are her and Reece still together ?
I'm pretty sure London dumped his neglectful ass back around April when she stopped wearing his ring and unfollowed him. But nothing has been said and its been so long now, I dont think anything will be said. Shes pretty private. He's never visited stone once, since then.

I just say the "London" treatment because she didnt like her and she let her fans bully her on her page and never deleted the comments, even when she was replying to some people.

Reactions: 4
Let me get this straight:

Her mom was a famous model or a socialite. Her dad a well sought after Australian actor/producer for about 20 years before she was born. She went to private schools at Singapore and Queensland. Jetted off around the world in her early and teen years. The farm in question is allegedly a holiday farm where each sister had a horse pet of her own. I think either Emilee or Tammy said in an interview or podcast the farm was a vacay spot some years back. And this isn't the first time Tammy was caught lying about growing up poor.

At this point it's clear her only PR are her Instagram followers (the few real ones), because the truth ain't truthing.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Her mom was a famous model or a socialite. Her dad a well sought after Australian actor/producer for about 20 years before she was born. She went to private schools at Singapore and Queensland. Jetted off around the world in her early and teen years. The farm in question is allegedly a holiday farm where each sister had a horse pet of her own. I think either Emilee or Tammy said in an interview or podcast the farm was a vacay spot some years back. And this isn't the first time Tammy was caught lying about growing up poor.

At this point it's clear her only PR are her Instagram followers (the few real ones), because the truth ain't truthing.
If she was ever “poor” then it was only until her mum remarried anyways

Reactions: 4

Tammy will never admit her privilege because it interferes with her claim to have started from nothing.

Reactions: 6
Anyone think its really strange that Posy was dressed twice in Halloween costumes? Its not like Matt did anything for Halloween because he's uploading playing golf with friends. Plus he had her during the day time. Matt would not have gone out to buy a costume, which brings me to, did Tammy buy it for him to use for content?? Does anyone one think this situation is getting weirder? Like maybe they are both doing this on purpose to gather more of a following on their own accounts and then a bit down the line, suddenly they are reunited with a whole new fresh following combined from both of them. Or do you think Matt uploaded it because he knew Tammy was doing her own family Halloween without him and he wasnt invited?

Matt seems to be gathering a whole new audience of females I havent seen before when he was with Tammy and Tammy's followers seem to have dropped off, except for those really old creepy guys who say the weirdest things to her. And she's starting to put up the thirst grabs to try reel in more followers but it only results in more creeps.

Anyone think its really strange that Posy was dressed twice in Halloween costumes? Its not like Matt did anything for Halloween because he's uploading playing golf with friends. Plus he had her during the day time. Matt would not have gone out to buy a costume, which brings me to, did Tammy buy it for him to use for content?? Does anyone one think this situation is getting weirder? Like maybe they are both doing this on purpose to gather more of a following on their own accounts and then a bit down the line, suddenly they are reunited with a whole new fresh following combined from both of them. Or do you think Matt uploaded it because he knew Tammy was doing her own family Halloween without him and he wasnt invited?

Matt seems to be gathering a whole new audience of females I havent seen before when he was with Tammy and Tammy's followers seem to have dropped off, except for those really old creepy guys who say the weirdest things to her. And she's starting to put up the thirst grabs to try reel in more followers but it only results in more creeps.
Uhh I think Matt probably wanted to do his own Halloween celebration with his daughter on her first Halloween during the agreed time that he has her? What makes you say he wouldn’t have gone out to buy her a costume? He’s clearly invested in Posy and very loving of her. Always quality time with her when he has her it seems. It’s her first Halloween. I don’t understand why that seems so bizarre to you. Parents are obviously not getting along well enough to do it together so they’ve had their own separate celebrations.

Reactions: 10
Uhh I think Matt probably wanted to do his own Halloween celebration with his daughter on her first Halloween during the agreed time that he has her? What makes you say he wouldn’t have gone out to buy her a costume? He’s clearly invested in Posy and very loving of her. Always quality time with her when he has her it seems. It’s her first Halloween. I don’t understand why that seems so bizarre to you. Parents are obviously not getting along well enough to do it together so they’ve had their own separate celebrations.
Oh. I must have written that wrong. That wasnt my intention. I totally agree, he's an awesome dad and I'm rooting for him. Its just that he didnt go out and do trick or treating, he was playing golf. I was just thinking alternatively at the situation and that they still may be together and doing this for content, hence him dressing her up. But youre probably right. I just see the mixed signals they are both giving out. Only 2 weekends ago they were together at the beach having a picnic and at their friends house BUT they didnt have any photos of them together. Its like they are doing things together but pretending they aren't. Why not be in each others photos, they have a family together? I think I'm just thinking out loud and looking at other people's stance on this.

Oh. I must have written that wrong. That wasnt my intention. I totally agree, he's an awesome dad and I'm rooting for him. Its just that he didnt go out and do trick or treating, he was playing golf. I was just thinking alternatively at the situation and that they still may be together and doing this for content, hence him dressing her up. But youre probably right. I just see the mixed signals they are both giving out. Only 2 weekends ago they were together at the beach having a picnic and at their friends house BUT they didnt have any photos of them together. Its like they are doing things together but pretending they aren't. Why not be in each others photos, they have a family together? I think I'm just thinking out loud and looking at other people's stance on this.
I have no clue on their situation but they could potentially be trying to work things out and are trying to be private about it, hence the no photos together. It's gotta be a really hard situation for all (breaking up and having a baby within a short time frame) and to then have strangers constantly commenting about it on their photos would make it harder. but who knows... 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I suppose since posy is too little to trick or treat, all Matt probably wanted was a photo of her dressed up for her first Halloween.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone read Matt's article linked in his stories on Instagram? Pretty certain they're over. He talks about his life and mentions Posy but Tammy isn't mentioned once. He also talks about future plans and she's not in them. Don't you think if they were together, he would have mentioned future wedding? Not even a photo of her, only Posy.

Reactions: 3
Yeah because we all wear a bra to a restaurant in a 5 star hotel. I am so embarrassed for her. The thot has really raised its ugly head, literally. And there's no Matt staying with her, only kids and Star.
No relationship to salvage anymore, I'm pretty sure. It's their 1st year engagement anniversary next weekend and he is off to Perth for sports event. Let's see if she goes or even acknowledges the day.
Looks like she's heading in the direction of what happened after Reece and getting more of the gear off. Gotta get out the boobies whilst they are nice and big and full. Might catch some famous rappers eyes.
Can't believe she would go to a restaurant like that with her baby sisters. She's really trying to stir up attention and get noticed. Wear a bra but at least button it up a bit with the top. Skanky behaviour.

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20221106-154100_Instagram.jpg

I hope this means Nick Cannon is possibly on his way to see one of his kids, not make another one. His alleged sidepiece also seems to have deleted her account recently 🤔 I haven't liked or commented, or followed, so I doubt I was blocked. Maybe her feelings got hurt because she was pushed aside for Georgie and the Lost Boys of Bali?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1709251

I hope this means Nick Cannon is possibly on his way to see one of his kids, not make another one. His alleged sidepiece also seems to have deleted her account recently 🤔 I haven't liked or commented, or followed, so I doubt I was blocked. Maybe her feelings got hurt because she was pushed aside for Georgie and the Lost Boys of Bali?
Just came here to post this. Who’s the driver of this car? Unless I’m blind but looks like no driver but it’s clearly on a road? Feel free to call me an idiot if I’m just missing it because the pic is so dark but looks like no driver and a cooler in passenger seat. Could be a Tesla and I know people do that but I surely hope I’m the idiot here and not Reece.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 1709251

Who was his sidepiece? lol I hope the poor girl saw some sense. Reece is not a catch.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1709251

In her podcast she said that was a rumour. Her name is Bailey Scarlett, Only Fans clout chaser. She was in cafe with her friend Hayley, who uploaded exact same photo of smoothie bowl. Reece was there at another time. I just looked her up and she's been deleted. Probably due to all the recent videos of her half naked, sitting on random guys laps. I'd say Insta deleted her.
So with a bit of snooping, dickface has gone to Tulum to be with that friend of his from Switzerland he was living with. The Pastor. Thats who he was with before going to Bali. He's travelling bleeping everywhere but Australia to see his kids. Its like $200 to fly from Aust from Bali but over a grand to go to Tulum. duck he does my head in. That day trip to see the kids when Tammy was in Bali was just a photo opportunity and nothing else.

View attachment 1709251

On a side note, he'll be 2 hours away from Stone in Houston.........lets see where that goes!

Who was his sidepiece? lol I hope the poor girl saw some sense. Reece is not a catch.
Pretty sure it's George 🤫

This is that Bailie chick at a Bali club 🤢 She's been linked to Mitch Third. She'll chase anything with a rich penis.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha