Tammy Hembrow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not even a mom but I know about the risks of sudden death syndrome. Never let your child sleep on their stomach, especially when surrounded by blankets. They have to be over 12 months and then they still say to manually roll them over. This isn't a cute photo (although subject is). She should know better 🙄
I can't leave a comment on her posts anymore because she's restricted me from commenting. She didn't block me but that's probably because she can't afford to lose any more followers.

#apologies for mum shaming

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Sorry, I know this is the Tammy thread but nowhere else to post. Wtf is up with London legs?! She’s sooo so skinny it’s kind of worrying. I know she works out and is lean…but this seems a bit much. Feel like she looked healthier before Stone…

Been worried about her a while now. She looks so thin ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I like London. She does look slimmer in the legs than usual here. She seems to be working out alot and it seems to be alot of cardio. Might be her escape from the situation she's in. Her hair and complexion is healthy, so she isnt verging into unhealthiness.

Reactions: 3
Sorry, I know this is the Tammy thread but nowhere else to post. Wtf is up with London legs?! She’s sooo so skinny it’s kind of worrying. I know she works out and is lean…but this seems a bit much. Feel like she looked healthier before Stone…
Her legs look skinny but in her videos she doesn't look this thin. Her top half and abs are ripped AF. She needs to lift heavier to develop bottom half but I reckon that will be a struggle as she just hasn't the build. Genetics are working against her.

On another note, someone commented that she is still with Reece and thats why he's in Mexico again. You'd think by now, he would have come back here to Aus to spend christmas with his mum and dad. But then London said she's off to Colorado for Christmas. Are there border restrictions for Reece to get into Canada? Because maybe he's going there, since he cant enter USA. Anyone from Canada/ USA here know?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I keep seeing articles on Facebook (suggested for you, cheers 🤦🏼‍♀️) about Tammy and her photoshopping ridiculousness 👀

Her legs look skinny but in her videos she doesn't look this thin. Her top half and abs are ripped AF. She needs to lift heavier to develop bottom half but I reckon that will be a struggle as she just hasn't the build. Genetics are working against her.

On another note, someone commented that she is still with Reece and thats why he's in Mexico again. You'd think by now, he would have come back here to Aus to spend christmas with his mum and dad. But then London said she's off to Colorado for Christmas. Are there border restrictions for Reece to get into Canada? Because maybe he's going there, since he cant enter USA. Anyone from Canada/ USA here know?
I read they are still together too but I'm fairly certain they aren't. His behaviour is a bit off for a married man.

Then we have this photo on Instagram and she doesn't look that thin. I think it's just her legs. I actually thought she was looking real good until I saw above photos of her legs but they do look bigger in the TikTok 🤷

Attachments

Canadian here! If he’s not allowed into the US I believe that would show up when entering Canada also and he would be inadmissible . But I don’t know his particulars.

Well that’s what I said…her legs are ridiculously skinny. And those shots were from a video to whoever said she looks different in videos. The other actual picture that someone posted is just angles…just like Tammy. It’s literally an angled silhouette. I like London too, actually. But she does not look healthy as of late. I know she has a naturally slim build with no hips, as her mom and sister are built the same. Fellow no hip woman here🙋‍♀️ but I find it a bit off. She’s not healthy slim like she used to be, just my opinion.

I didn't see her posts in a long time. She does appear so much thinner. She looked a little thicker during the time in Mexico with Reece and the baby. I don't mean this in a derogatory way, she looked quite healthy back then. Her hair and skin seem okay now, I don't think it would be a depression or an eating disorder situation. And I don't see anything warping, blurring or changing between and around her legs. It could be a combination of black outfit (slimming down), angles. Maybe her metabolism, genetics and work out routine if she adopted a new one. She seems ripped in the abdominal area. But I have to digress that little boy is so grown already, and looks so happy. His eyes are twinkling, and London seems happy with him too. Shame how much the sperm donor is missing out on.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I didn't see her posts in a long time. She does appear so much thinner. She looked a little thicker during the time in Mexico with Reece and the baby. I don't mean this in a derogatory way, she looked quite healthy back then. Her hair and skin seem okay now, I don't think it would be a depression or an eating disorder situation. And I don't see anything warping, blurring or changing between and around her legs. It could be a combination of black outfit (slimming down), angles. Maybe her metabolism, genetics and work out routine if she adopted a new one. She seems ripped in the abdominal area. But I have to digress that little boy is so grown already, and looks so happy. His eyes are twinkling, and London seems happy with him too. Shame how much the sperm donor is missing out on.
I agree. Stone is such a beautiful little boy. I’m glad London’s family is so close and Stone is not missing out on a strong paternal figure in his life.

• Heart
Okay. Tammy's turn. Can we critique her unhealthy obsession with her body? Seems she's getting back into the raunchy Only Fans posts again, now Matt's gone. Wonder who she's eying off? Thot Tammy is back and I'm in for the ride 😂😂😂😂

#scabby elbows #photoshopped titts (zoom in)

Well that’s what I said…her legs are ridiculously skinny. And those shots were from a video to whoever said she looks different in videos. The other actual picture that someone posted is just angles…just like Tammy. It’s literally an angled silhouette. I like London too, actually. But she does not look healthy as of late. I know she has a naturally slim build with no hips, as her mom and sister are built the same. Fellow no hip woman here🙋‍♀️ but I find it a bit off. She’s not healthy slim like she used to be, just my opinion.
Tammy's weren't just "angles" from the post I saw. There was a comparison between a video still from photographer and then her upload and they were very different and were in a sitting position. Tammy has a long history of photoshopping, so not even going to debate that on here. Seen too much of it to not believe that she doesn't fiddle with her images.
I too believe Londons legs are thin but you can't be unhealthy and have shiny hair and skin like hers, that's the first place to show signs. Her legs are thin but they are all lean muscle, not just skin and bone.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Emilee had a family party for her son Gabriel today and Tammy chose to have her own party with her friends. Emilee has been at all of Tammys kids parties, I find it strange. Probably overthinking
Its nice to read that Matts family are flying up to be with him on christmas. Guessing Posy is too young to fly, considering he always flies down to them. I love how they all make an effort for Posy. The other thing has flown to Switzerland

Reactions: 8
So I just got blocked from Star for asking her if she got her lip filler done at Emilees salon. But not before she replied saying that she's never touched filler ever. Me thinks there's another liar in the family 😏

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12