Tammy Hembrow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her podcast she said that was a rumour. Her name is Bailey Scarlett, Only Fans clout chaser. She was in cafe with her friend Hayley, who uploaded exact same photo of smoothie bowl. Reece was there at another time. I just looked her up and she's been deleted. Probably due to all the recent videos of her half naked, sitting on random guys laps. I'd say Insta deleted her.
So with a bit of snooping, dickface has gone to Tulum to be with that friend of his from Switzerland he was living with. The Pastor. Thats who he was with before going to Bali. He's travelling bleeping everywhere but Australia to see his kids. Its like $200 to fly from Aust from Bali but over a grand to go to Tulum. duck he does my head in. That day trip to see the kids when Tammy was in Bali was just a photo opportunity and nothing else.

On a side note, he'll be 2 hours away from Stone in Houston.........lets see where that goes!

Didnt knew she had a podcast! Just knew she was another one of those Dan doucheBag's girlies with an OF. I did see her follow him and in his likes sometimes, thought he maybe tried to keep her on the DL.

I think he filled 2022 quota with W&S for now. Video calls will probably do until sometime in 2023. I'd understand if he was a legitimate businessman needing to jet off everywhere and not having time (I wouldn't fully understand because when you have a child, you're supposed to commit to them too). But he just flies around the world for what, some aesthetic pics and to see how gyms are in Europe and Mexico?? I'm fairly sure he could've ran Jaxon chain modeling and this new clothes he's promoting from Aus and US, being a dad with his kids. Having basically two families is hard as hell for regular people in the same city, how does he think to pull this mess off on two continents and him on neither one? One child visit per year? Those kids will need therapists in the future.

Reactions: 3
Didnt knew she had a podcast! Just knew she was another one of those Dan doucheBag's girlies with an OF. I did see her follow him and in his likes sometimes, thought he maybe tried to keep her on the DL.

I think he filled 2022 quota with W&S for now. Video calls will probably do until sometime in 2023. I'd understand if he was a legitimate businessman needing to jet off everywhere and not having time (I wouldn't fully understand because when you have a child, you're supposed to commit to them too). But he just flies around the world for what, some aesthetic pics and to see how gyms are in Europe and Mexico?? I'm fairly sure he could've ran Jaxon chain modeling and this new clothes he's promoting from Aus and US, being a dad with his kids. Having basically two families is hard as hell for regular people in the same city, how does he think to pull this mess off on two continents and him on neither one? One child visit per year? Those kids will need therapists in the future.
Bailey was on some unknown podcast. I dont think she'd be able to run a raffle. Not much happenning between those ears, all the action is between her legs
:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder what became of Bailey's son? She deleted all the photos of him from her 'gram.

Reactions: 1
I wonder what became of Bailey's son? She deleted all the photos of him from her 'gram.
She has a son? She must have handed him over to his father because she's out getting drunk every night in Bali and hanging around alot of dodgy men. Not a safe place for a kid or even a safe place in her care. She revolting, not because she gets her money from OF but because she's a damn nasty, bitchy person.

Reactions: 5
She has a son? She must have handed him over to his father because she's out getting drunk every night in Bali and hanging around alot of dodgy men. Not a safe place for a kid or even a safe place in her care. She revolting, not because she gets her money from OF but because she's a damn nasty, bitchy person.
She does, he's maybe 3 or 4? From her stories. And appears to be a single mom. I read through some of her highlights she had on back then.

There was a QnA highlight on her boob job. In one question she went into a rant how she wasn't up for breastfeeding (fair play, moms get to decide!) and how she struggled with postpartum something. But how her son destroyed her new boobs (yet she had no problems making money off them and post them on IG & OF while pregnant?) and how she had to have them redone. Then she goes into a rant on breastfeeding in general being disgusting and unnatural. Someone asked her why her son feeding would be unnatural as opposed to creepy strangers paying to see them, she gives some wacky response how "strange men sucking on them is more natural and what she prefers".

😶 Anyways.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Something something Jodi Anasta ex something (don't care enough to look). Maybe he's with his grandparents in NZ (hope so).

I didn't knew Tammy got new pets. With two kids and a baby. And it's two little kittens. I wonder how long will they last given that she rehomed two dogs when she was with Reece. First one was when Saskia was a baby, right? For some reason, Tammy's one of those people I wouldn't trust with animals at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I didn't knew Tammy got new pets. With two kids and a baby. And it's two little kittens. I wonder how long will they last given that she rehomed two dogs when she was with Reece. First one was when Saskia was a baby, right? For some reason, Tammy's one of those people I wouldn't trust with animals at all.
Those were my exact thoughts, if she can’t look after two dogs, how will she cope with the cats

Tammy’s bod is incredible. So lean. How???
She does look lean. In the pics she posts.. I feel like a lot of it is angles! I took these screenshots cause I couldn’t believe how different her body looked in these videos when she did a photo shoot. Still hot af but very very different from her miniature waist look
49773424-7CD4-4513-9A44-6397CAC2F6F1.jpeg
EA3CC30F-4713-4CD7-BA79-8E384CBBA661.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She does look lean. In the pics she posts.. I feel like a lot of it is angles! I took these screenshots cause I couldn’t believe how different her body looked in these videos when she did a photo shoot. Still hot af but very very different from her miniature waist look View attachment 1719095View attachment 1719096
Yeah I seen some photos from girls on that Bali trip with her and they were very different to what she posted. The funny thing is, there are woman at my gym, some in their 30's who have better body's than Tammy. I know my legs are better than hers but ngl, everything else isn't (well except for my tits are real). How long has she been training? 8 years? Her body should be at it optimum now, baby or not. I just find her to be average and below average for a gym/ fitness identity training that long.
I dont think her ass is real. Its definitely not the work of nearly a decade of squatting.

Tammy’s bod is incredible. So lean. How???
Lighting, angles, Photoshop. Same with her face, she actually has a nose bridge and not a Handsome Squidward face shape in real life. She looks normal for someone with 3 kids, wish she'd accept it and deal with her body dysmorphia and ego in therapy. These pictures were pre-Posy's pregnancy, btw.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Lighting, angles, Photoshop. Same with her face, she actually has a nose bridge and not a Handsome Squidward face shape in real life. She looks normal for someone with 3 kids, wish she'd accept it and deal with her body dysmorphia and ego in therapy. These pictures were pre-Posy's pregnancy, btw.
LOL. I remember this. Pretty sure the video is floating around somewhere too. She actually said that they edited the video to make her look bigger.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
LOL. I remember this. Pretty sure the video is floating around somewhere too. She actually said that they edited the video to make her look bigger.
Lolllll then I will assume every single family member, friend, fan and paparazzi that took any real life shots have totally edited their pictures to ruin her credibility by showing normal, clothed human body without the centaur with a wedgie... Poor little Tammy. She'll never learn you can not manipulate the reality.

• Haha
I have this one from same shoot

This is one of my favs. It was taken by papp at Sydney Fashion Week. Then we have Tammy's photo she uploaded. I realise lighting is different but that doesn't explain why she's wearing someone else's face 😆

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I have this one from same shoot

This is one of my favs. It was taken by papp at Sydney Fashion Week. Then we have Tammy's photo she uploaded. I realise lighting is different but that doesn't explain why she's wearing someone else's face 😆
Are both the face picture of Tammy? If yes I’m shocked. They look like different people?

Reactions: 3