Tammy Hembrow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh. She’s never been a classy looking woman but she’s looking terrible now, really trashy. That dress looks like it’s made of a cheap plastic tablecloth!

Reactions: 11
stars got bolt ons
Star has gone all thotty now she's single. I really use to like her edgy style but now she's just a carbon copy of her sisters. She's also had her lips filled. She's not very attractive, very masculine. She also comes across as a witch in videos. Ava is the one I am watching, I hope she stays the way she is.

Reactions: 3
Have you ever given birth?! If you haven’t, I suggest you button it lol
I have indeed given birth and I don’t care how people choose to do it but don’t make a massive deal about doing it all natural and unmedicated when that is not what she did? 😂 on top of the bullshit postpartum posts. Yuck.

Reactions: 7
Oh noooo! Why ! She looked so much better before. Never mind the toxic effects of breast implants, I can’t believe how many young women are still getting them 😩
She must have stopped BFA post as they’ve defo shrunk… agreed they’re going out of fashion x

stars got bolt ons
Star dropped out of uni when she realised that showing boob got her dollars like her sisters. She was studying environmental science but had no problem buying, wearing and promoting unsustainable throw away fashion made from polyester plastic material. She just sold her soul and her unique identity to the devil 😞

Reactions: 9
all of their family seem to have a fixation of physical appearance. Even the little brother is roided out. Gold Coast can be a bit like that, but it’s interesting that the whole family seems so affected

all of their family seem to have a fixation of physical appearance. Even the little brother is roided out. Gold Coast can be a bit like that, but it’s interesting that the whole family seems so affected
All stems from the mother. Look at the drama queen when the camera gets pointed at her and she's not glammed up and ready for it. I've seen her throw herself on the ground a few times in Tammy's videos and constantly whine about getting her voice off the footage. What sort of sane person does that? And look at how they hid Ava when she was overweight. I didn't even know she exsisted. But now she's slim, they show her. Very sad and the next generation will follow.

• Sad
Tammy will be on baby number 6 before she learns how to correctly baby wear. Poor Posie. Matt and Tammy continuously keep putting her in dangerous carrying positions. Just now Matt posted baby face planted deep on his chest, neck in a painful-to-see position and her arm stuck & away from the traps she's supposed to be near/over. Tammy still continued posting Posie in lousy body position in carriers even when she was corrected. So much money for coke and body modifications, none for a YouTube vid or a class to help them learn?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Tammy will be on baby number 6 before she learns how to correctly baby wear. Poor Posie. Matt and Tammy continuously keep putting her in dangerous carrying positions. Just now Matt posted baby face planted deep on his chest, neck in a painful-to-see position and her arm stuck & away from the traps she's supposed to be near/over. Tammy still continued posting Posie in lousy body position in carriers even when she was corrected. So much money for coke and body modifications, none for a YouTube vid or a class to help them learn?
Yes, agreed. I remember the contraversy with Tammy doing it. She actually removed the entire post because she was being called out by everyone and her response was so poor. Something like "posy was only like that for a few seconds for photos". How are followers to believe that, when she actually still carried her wrong in a few stories after that. I kinda feel for Matt though, ngl. He's pretty clueless with this parenting gig but I can see he's trying so hard to be in Posy's life. I hope Tammy doesnt make it hard for him. He has alot of genuine friends around him, something Tammy lacks. Anyone notice Tammy has no real friends, only the few girls who work for her. If they had a wedding, it would be full of his friends, she'd only have like 10 friends and then her family.

Reactions: 3
Yes, agreed. I remember the contraversy with Tammy doing it. She actually removed the entire post because she was being called out by everyone and her response was so poor. Something like "posy was only like that for a few seconds for photos". How are followers to believe that, when she actually still carried her wrong in a few stories after that. I kinda feel for Matt though, ngl. He's pretty clueless with this parenting gig but I can see he's trying so hard to be in Posy's life. I hope Tammy doesnt make it hard for him. He has alot of genuine friends around him, something Tammy lacks. Anyone notice Tammy has no real friends, only the few girls who work for her. If they had a wedding, it would be full of his friends, she'd only have like 10 friends and then her family.

I can give Matt a slight pass, but he's had lots of moms in his comment sections correcting both him and Tammy. He and Tammy also put Posy out in the burning Bali sun, didn't move her despite several comments warning them her skin is sensitive, and the baby was burned. He chose to ignore comments and just reply to positive ones or ones from friends/family. I'm just afraid for this baby's safety and health in the carrier. Choking can happen at any second... I'm more surprised Tammy is so ignorant about it, but she did swaddle Saskia for months longer than needed and often filmed herself driving with both the kids. You're spot on about her friends! She mainly seems to have her sisters, Isabella and the overlapping circle of her & Matt's mutuals that introduced them. Does anyone here remember Coco Bunny? She and Tammy were thick as thieves when Sass was born, CB had her baby around the same time too. I wonder what happened between them.

I can give Matt a slight pass, but he's had lots of moms in his comment sections correcting both him and Tammy. He and Tammy also put Posy out in the burning Bali sun, didn't move her despite several comments warning them her skin is sensitive, and the baby was burned. He chose to ignore comments and just reply to positive ones or ones from friends/family. I'm just afraid for this baby's safety and health in the carrier. Choking can happen at any second... I'm more surprised Tammy is so ignorant about it, but she did swaddle Saskia for months longer than needed and often filmed herself driving with both the kids. You're spot on about her friends! She mainly seems to have her sisters, Isabella and the overlapping circle of her & Matt's mutuals that introduced them. Does anyone here remember Coco Bunny? She and Tammy were thick as thieves when Sass was born, CB had her baby around the same time too. I wonder what happened between them.
I think she still drives and films. I saw a reel with her singing away with kids in back but not sure when it was taken. I didnt notice Posy burnt in Bali (she certainly was) but it wouldnt surprise me as she never puts hats on Saskia or Wolf and they get burnt alot. Very careless. Thats why her skin is awful with all that sun damage and pigmentation. She should be protecting her kids skin, not only from that but skin cancer, which is the highest rate in QLD where she lives. Shits me when her followers say "she got 3 kids, she knows what she's doing" BLA BLA BLA....Obviously she doesnt or she chosing not to.
I dont know of Coco Bunny but maybe she moved away. Do you know her real name? Is she in any of her photos?

####I just looked and Tammy follows a cocoabunny(?) from Sydney but Ive never seen her with her or commenting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think she still drives and films. I saw a reel with her singing away with kids in back but not sure when it was taken. I didnt notice Posy burnt in Bali (she certainly was) but it wouldnt surprise me as she never puts hats on Saskia or Wolf and they get burnt alot. Very careless. Thats why her skin is awful with all that sun damage and pigmentation. She should be protecting her kids skin, not only from that but skin cancer, which is the highest rate in QLD where she lives. Shits me when her followers say "she got 3 kids, she knows what she's doing" BLA BLA BLA....Obviously she doesnt or she chosing not to.
I dont know of Coco Bunny but maybe she moved away. Do you know her real name? Is she in any of her photos?

####I just looked and Tammy follows a cocoabunny(?) from Sydney but Ive never seen her with her or commenting.

Yep that's the girl! I forgot there was an A in her handle. She and Tammy were hanging out often and had Sass and the girl's baby somewhat close. I don't know her real name (just Dana), so I googled Tammy's name and this woman's username because I cbf to scroll through Tammy's IG. This is a pic of them together, Tammy posted it.

Posy's burns were visible in Matt's posts from there (Tammy edited her entire boob from a nursing pic at that trip, so I don't trust her to show the reality). Baby's face, stomach and I believe limbs too were painfully red. You're very right on the part that she either doesn't know or doesnt choose to care for these things.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Yep that's the girl! I forgot there was an A in her handle. She and Tammy were hanging out often and had Sass and the girl's baby somewhat close. I don't know her real name (just Dana), so I googled Tammy's name and this woman's username because I cbf to scroll through Tammy's IG. This is a pic of them together, Tammy posted it.

Posy's burns were visible in Matt's posts from there (Tammy edited her entire boob from a nursing pic at that trip, so I don't trust her to show the reality). Baby's face, stomach and I believe limbs too were painfully red. You're very right on the part that she either doesn't know or doesnt choose to care for these things.
I remember her. They were besties for a while. The pregnancy photo of them together sticks in my mind. Tammy was also very close to Chloe Szep, and then Matt became really close to Mitch and that's all ended too. Her personality tells me she can't maintain friends. That's why her sisters are her besties. Matts the complete opposite with literally hundreds of friends. They both don't follow each other best friends though. Matt's is a hayden guy and Tammys is Isabella. Both unfollowed.

Yup, Posy is definitely red in Matts photos. I went straight to the comments and her people still deny it.

Matts page is an interesting read now. Her fans are really hammering him. Too bad if they actually are still together because some of her fans have done a 360 on him but I see he's also gaining alot of support from others, especially women. He'll be fine if its a definite split. He has thirsty fans too LOL

Reactions: 1