Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I knew this man was using Tammy. This just proves it.
He never uses TikTok but yesterday he put up an ass shot of Tammy with him in the pool and tagged her.
Low and behold, today he starts uploading ads for Chemist Warehouse on TikTok.
Now do not tell me that wasn't planned.
Putrid user and clout chaser

On a lighter note, go and have a look at him try to lift light weight dumbbells at Tammy's small office gym (ad says he's at the "gym").
The ad is for soft hands cream 😆😆😆😆😆
Is he dumb? Don't answer that 🙈
You need tough hands for weight lifting. That's why tough guys have callouses.
Soft hands ad, he should have been laying on the couch in his tracky pants, pushing letters on his phone, messaging women.
OMFG...he is sweating like he's in a sauna of 50 degrees lifting 5kg weights in extremely poor form. His arms are wobbling everywhere trying to push that weight.
That's so fucking humiliating for a male.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

annaliesebeckley

She looks really young aswell
She looks really young aswell
She's 29. So pretty much same age difference as him and Tammy. Says she's a nurse
---
I’m sorry but I would NOT be happy with my child’s father’s new partner posting photos of our toddler on their public Instagram page after such a short amount of time.

If they ended up being long term then I wouldn’t have a problem (if their account was private) but they definitely haven’t been dating that long.
But why not? Tammy had Zukowski staying at her place after a couple of dates and in family snaps. I see no difference.
I also have no problem Matt Poole dating numerous chicks, Tammy did.
But he needs to be aware of same scrutiny.
My concerns are with Zukowski being around young girls, considering his sexual urge and reputation. I don't have that concern with Pooles girlfriend, she looks lovely.

Last edited:

liv12345678910

Too busy looking at Tammy's man legs. They are huge. Does she make them look longer and slimmer in her posts?

Imagine having to spend your holiday on your phone monitoring and deleting comments on your page.
Or is he quickly deleting evidence of messages with other women?
And why set up a camera filming eating breakfast, its fucking weird, boring and intrusive.
I thought this was soooo weird. Why post yourself having breakfast out and him just playing on his phone whilst you eat. Hardly a good moment to catch

Mikahla

Tammy's gone away for the weekend with him. Kids dumped again with whoever.
Is this a weekend tradition now?
I knew something was up when I saw her post today flexing her kids and how she's such a present mummy 🤣🤣
Poor kids

• Angry
  • Sad
She has literally just this second refollowed him. I just went on her insta and she wasn't following him, then searched his insta and suddenly she's following him again. This is very immature behaviour tbh.

• Haha
  • Wow
Tammy pretending that Saski is a 'lifestyle' brand is as hilarious to me as her thinking that putting on glasses and an oversized blazer makes her a businesswoman worthy of taking advice from. I just want to know which pieces from it she believes are fine for a school pick-up or any business meeting. And what sort of a business meeting are we talking about here, if that's the dress code?

If I rolled up with her cheap, thin and overly expensive sleeve fabric and a see-through camel toe booty shorts to my work, I'd be fired before I'd even come to my parking lot. Not even gonna get started on the pick-up, I'd be on the offenders registry where Zucchini should've been by now. Who wears Saski besides her family and employees?
I laughed how she said Saski is all about confidence and women's empowerment and whatever dribble and here we have, the CEO, marrying a man that has eyes for every woman with big tits and objectifies her at every opportunity.
She's full of shit

• Sick
  • Haha
It’s surely telling that Brielle Cooper (not sure who she is, but she made Posy’s cake) has replied to Matt’s new GF on her insta post, but didn’t reply to Tammy’s comment on Matt’s post!
---
Im sorry but Matt Z just gives me the absolute creeps and the biggest ick ever.

I have never said this about an other human ever but he looks like such a shit shag 🤣 like three pumps and he’s a sweaty mess and it’s all over. Missionary only. No stamina. No care for his partners pleasure.

Matt P on the other hand…. Well let’s say his iron man endurance must count for something!!

Reece looks like he would be more interested in watching himself in the mirror, but at least you might get a performance and he could get you in some positions 🤣

How has Tammy ended up with this mess of a man!

• Haha

brainrot

She’s not seriously considering having another kid is she? A fourth kid to a third baby daddy? I knew she was tapped in the head but this is a new low. This is exactly why family/child-based content should not be allowed on social media platforms, because it gives some women incentive to continue pumping out as many kids as they can for clicks and views. I haven’t listened to any of the pods but from the posts above talking about matt wanting a child so he can continue his family line, it sounds like Tammy is just being used as some sort of baby carrier for his bloodline. These two are absolute nut jobs and she’s naive for going along with this scheme that matt is cooking up. the joke will be on Matt when it all falls apart and he has no custody of the only kid in the world with his precious surname

kmartplate

VIP Member
So icky to me using his father’s sperm. I mean I’m sure in a perfect world most people’s preference is to raise their own biological child but it’s not always possible and plenty of people use unknown donor sperm or eggs or adopt and still consider it their child and actually find joy in raising this child and having a connection and don’t even think about the biology, which is ultimately what parenthood should be about.

It’s giving me totally self centred. Yes nice if his genes could live on despite being just average but does he actually want to be a parent??

• Sick
Reactions: 11

goddamnit

What the fuck is wrong with this woman?
Someone needs to put a stop to her exploitation of Posy being made to cry for laughs. This is child abuse and you can't tell me otherwise.
Once was bad enough but she knew it triggered people, so she did it again.
I hope Matt Poole gets bombarded with messages/ comments.
And I hope he puts a stop to this

Attachments

• Angry

Shouttoallmylostboys1

Matt's friends are getting in on he action on Tammy's latest post.
Well, it's probably just his mummy. Fake account
His mummy? That's him through and through. Only he would write paragraphs kissing his own derrière like that and telling Tammy to 'lighten up', and use the same excuse of 'blue tick'.
Either that, or the much sadder reality of an insecure woman who doesn't love or respect herself enough to get out of a relationship with a man who doesn't love or respect her either.

• Sick

doedoebirds

I just finished the podcast and my partner asked me why I had tears in my eyes. I'm trying to communicate to him it's my grief of losing braincells listening to her talk. I've had to listen on 1.8x speed to emulate a normal talking speed from Tammy, Mia seemed more happy to be there than Tammy. But what gets me is the hypocrisy and the lies. About her upbringing, about her stance and behaviour towards children's fathers and 'being mindful on what she says about them', about her keeping her children safe and allegedly not posting Posy half or fully nude. I'm so glad Mia brought up Wren as I've been reading on her mum lately. But Tammy is either fully not caring or not comprehending the situation. She's doing the same to Posy and Saskia. She reads comments and knows there's men openly lusting after her little girls on all platforms. How utterly brainwashed do her fans have to be and missing vital connections to realise all she ever does is lie?
Haha, did you write a comment on Mia Freedmans's Instagram page? Someone said the exact same thing in the comments. I was pissing myself.
Tammy's getting a roasting on every post

Attachments

Last edited:

Shouttoallmylostboys1

Tammy hembrow: show up book basics:

1. Descend from a rich man's genetic material
2. Have your mother marry another rich man who'll bankroll the other half of your life
3. Repeat what @oceansaway said about collecting baby daddies, engagement rings and various surgeries while spouting lies to stay relevant.

Totes obtainable for us with formal or trade education, regular degular jobs, morals and beliefs, steady relationships & marriages, and without wealthy families.

I'm surprised she's doing a podcast with CEO, but they're both c*ke heads. CEO danced and jumped on a dining table, with her few weeks old newborn slept on the same table, while under the influence of drugs and with extremely loud music blasting. Another thing she and Tammy have in common! I'll see if the podcast dropped today and I'll catch some notes if it did, I'm still on my bedrest.

• Wow
  • Haha
Matt said he learnt his lesson about drinking and wouldnt be doing it again, yet I've not seen him without an alcoholic drink this whole trip.
And you cant half tell Matt's not threatened by Reece's hot bod. He's out there running. Mind you, she's not with him, so he's probably out for some sweet eye candy

Mikahla

I thought Tammy & Matt have a wedding planner ect so I am assuming the invitations were done by the wedding planner and not themselves
Wedding planners don't do anything except suggest and recommend. All decisions are made by couple getting married.
You can't just go and make up invitations on behalf of them.
They are bloody awful. Probably would have been nicer if done by planner though.