Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oxtailstew

So her Greece retreat was announced ages ago, last year? Only 30 spots and today's she's pushing the sales 😬
Take off her family and that's only roughly 20 odd spots and she hasn't sold them 😆
She can't even pronounce where she's going 🤣
The price is insane in this current cost of living crisis! Her target audience most likely wouldn't even need business advice from her if they can afford to splurge on this bullshit. I sure as hell wouldn't want to be sharing a room with a stranger if I'm forking out 10k+!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Rose94

VIP Member
All I have to say is I hope she’s got a super tight prenup in place because this man is only marrying her for one reason $$$

Shouttoallmylostboys1

In all honesty I feel bad for those sharks. Outside of Tammy's plastic and Matthew's ego both polluting the ocean, cage diving is quite unethical and can lead to so much harm. We're going to South Africa for our honey moon this year, and my fiancé is a huge shark fan. But out of respect for me (not wanting to widow me mere days after vow exchanges), and out of respect to those animals, he refused to book a diving session for us there. We're still finding ways to ethically and respectfully participate in viewing the wildlife, but baiting great whites is a huge no-no for us both. Then again, Tammy isn't foreign to animal abuse, on land or in water, regardless of species.

• Haha

kmartplate

VIP Member
I sure hope it’s over! She could actually spin this sympathetically but hard to backtrack on everything she said. Also very very hard for to ever get engaged again!

didshesaythat

She's dumped the kids again to go out partying in her grannies nightie.
And she's purposely hiding her ring hand because we all know she's wearing that ring and forgives the man who messaged a big boobed younger girl.
She'll carry this charade for ages. Brings her talk when she knows she desperately needs it

• Sad

Sashafierce

Zucchini’s podcast. The very first thing they talk about is him shitting himself. Absolutely putrid!! Absolute ick!
---
Zucchini to Anna: “do you regret planning your own wedding, do you think you would’ve preferred to get a wedding planner like what I’ve done”
Anna: “what, spending the big bucks on a wedding planner?”
Zucchini: “yeah exactly”..

he’s absolutely trying to claim he’s the one spending the money yet everyone knows it’s Tammy spending the “big bucks”
God he’s gross!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

goddamnit

Absolutely crazy to me everyone has flown to Sydney for Tammy to try on wedding dresses…. I don’t believe any of her sisters are genuinely happy for her. I think everyone is pretty concerned tbh. So crazy that zucchini has gone in so hard and fast on locking this wedding down. How could you even consider trying on wedding dresses to marry someone who spends 0 time with your kids and clearly doesn’t like that… Tammy needs an intervention. This is insane. A fool and her money will soon be parting ways 💸💸
I just listened to Outspoken podcast and even they have doubts. They pointed out that Tammy had a go at Matt the other day in her story because he hadn't tried her matcha drink at her local cafe because he didn't live there with her and she was totally cut about that.
They went on to say that he lives with his mum and can do the podcast from Tammy's place, why wouldn't he move in with her, especially since he rushed into the engagement.
No one is buying this story.
He wants his freedom in Victoria and the occasional fuck from her on his terms.

Mikahla

Zucchini keeps looking like mummy sent him with the one t-shirt he has, one of the only two pairs of pants he owns, and with a tub of grease to his next mummy Tammy. Couldn't put even a little bit of effort on Valentine's day, huh? I can already imagine the wedding attire being this white shirt, the beige shorts he always wears and more grease on his head than in your regular pig.
His dirty jocks in the background 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

doedoebirds

"Im so excited, like I just can't, like, go waste your money on this shit guys, I'm going to buy another waterfront mansion , like, guys, this is about my life, motherhood, business, fitness, spiritual, like, covering all basis, like". Can people not see, that all the influencers are doing is selling shit to them, and making themselves richer, whilst never working 9 to 5 jobs.
Biggest lol, Tammy's book, WTF,
You forgot ..."I'm so obsessed" until 5 minutes later when she's obsessed with something else 😆
But seriously, who wants to read about all her lies. The queen of removing and hiding all the negative.
Kylie and the Kardashians would be laughing their heads off.
Poor Zukowski won't get a mention in the book and his ego is going to struggle with that. He'll be making her write a next book with the entire thing dedicated to him.
I wonder what lies she wrote about Reece and Matt.

doedoebirds

It honestly must be killing Matt not being displayed on Tammy's page because she's his trophy and his validation comes from her. It's like he feels a sense of importance because he was able to snag a desperate woman with money.
Not being on show is affecting his mental health. And being a narcissist, it would be killing him having people question their relationship everyday and ask her where he is.
He's definitely not coping because of that.

charliechap

VIP Member
I definitely thought she's getting butt work redone, her butt has been looking progressively worse. It's been, what, five years since she got that BBL in LA? Maybe that's the expiration date for American procedures. She seems as proud of the horrifying boob job as she's proud of her choice in men, I doubt she'd be redoing them now. I do wonder who the poor older kids wind up with at this time. They don't get to see mum when she's partying, when she's with new boyfriends, with her insta girlfriends and when she's getting work done. She spends barely quarter of a week with them.
The only time she spends with them is when she shoves a camera in their faces and makes them perform and dance with her, just to show what a cool, great mum she is.

• Sad

Rose94

VIP Member
Why the rush?? She’s had two failed engagements already, why doesn’t she just wait a couple years before marrying him because it’s more than likely gonna end in divorce and she knows it deep down

Ohhhh I felt an actual vomit when I saw him dancing in his wife beater and Hugh hefner pants. That fucking forrid, why is it like that?? He is repulsive. How do you go from Reece to THAT monster? He gives me the icky feeling 🤢

• Haha

Shouttoallmylostboys1

Out of things like drinking water or taking a deep breath to help, this weirdo had to show off his innuendos in front of her three minor children, and have them film it. We all know this isn't because he wanted to 'help her get rid of hiccups'.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
It's illegal in Australia to chose sex of baby when having IVF. Can't pick a male embryo.
Just looked it up.
I listened to podcast of Matt talking to some lady on a fertility run page and he kept saying over and over that he was going to have a son. Never once mentioned it could be a daughter.
Listen to this- He wants a son because his own dad wasn't emotionally there for him growing up, so he wants a son to right that.
So he does not want a child for any of the right reasons. If he were to mention this in the counseling sessions you have to go to before starting IVF, they would deny IVF on those grounds.
How is he going to cope if it's a daughter? Because red flags already, that child was not wanted by him and it's all documented online. How sad for potential daughter to listen to that podcast in the future hearing her dad say over and over that he wanted a son, to fix him.
Obviously he is fucked up by his dad.
Why in hell would you want his genes used to impregnate Tammy? Why? Someone please make sense of it?
Wants a baby to right the wrongs of his messed up childhood. He is exactly a product of his dad. He doesn't even realize it.
What a mess Tammys marrying. He's mentally unstable

annaliesebeckley

Someone just mentioned "Anyone think this is Matt" under that comment. And guess what, it was just deleted because people were liking it 🤣
---

Hilarious. Gotta snatch that man before someone else inboxes him 😂😂
Wonder if the kids will be left behind again.
She's off with Matt to Greece in a few weeks. Then to Japan following month.
Matt says.... "no kids allowed"....they don't fit in with his schedule 😏
Tammy can do no better, so yeah.
Settle for the toxic cheating misogynistic womaniser. No one else wants him.
May she have everlasting access to his phone.
God bless her desperate fake ass ❤

• Haha