Tamara Kalinic #5 soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's exactly what my narcissistic ex-friend used to say when I tried to make sense of her inconsistent, erratic behavior.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What I especially dislike if the fact the she magically remembers that she is a pharmacist ONLY when she needs to support her claim. This face cream is lovely I know that because I'm a pharmacist...these juices are healthy blabla I know that because I'm a pharmacist.... So sad. So, so sad. I haven't watched her last three videos. She looks sad and depressive and I do not wish to do that to myself.

Reactions: 18
Why does she feel the need?
The true is Tamara, you dont have a defined personality. You have no goals or ambitious.
- You would call "friend" to anyone you share a trip with cause you are basically paid to be "friend" with that person. (like in CR all that fake friendship) of course you are free to change your mind on who are your BFFs.
- You would tell Dior is your favorite brand EVER. but if tomorrow Hermes pays you more to say the same, then Hermes is your favorite brand EVER.
- You always say you are not attached to places. I think is because you will live wherever you get paid more. Friend or family, not important, your life is so beautiful that you care nothing about anyone or anything.
- You call an airnbn or a hotel room "home" because you have no real place to live.

That's the beauty of your life. You change your mind every 10 minutes like a teenager.

The problem with these "influencers" is that they have to tell so many lies about their "favorite" item they are promoting that they are lost on their own lies. So they use the "I'm free to change my mind" card.

Im looking forward Xenia's new YouTube channel. And I hope don't see Tamara on her videos. Otherwise I will have to stop watching Xenia.

Reactions: 22
Hello there, I have been reading this thread for a long time, but never felt like I had anything additional to add. Today, I wanted to share with you a little gossip: our TamTam is currently in Belgrade, Serbia enjoying secret Corona illegal parties!
So much about Paris glam life ,being responsible...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Hello there, I have been reading this thread for a long time, but never felt like I had anything additional to add. Today, I wanted to share with you a little gossip: our TamTam is currently in Belgrade, Serbia enjoying secret Corona illegal parties!
So much about Paris glam life ,being responsible...
How do you know this???

Reactions: 2
Her eyebrows look like Ernie from Sesame Street here - that fact she hasn’t posted on IG about her Belgrade trip speaks volumes, she knows she’s a hypocrite and that people will judge her

• Haha
Reactions: 23
omg I knew she is somewhere as she is not posting stories for about 5 days now

she also mentioned in that stupid vlog she is buying something for her father, so yeah that's it

such an odd setting, what is this? a wedding or some formal event?

This is a private party in Belgrade ( illegal because of the current Covid restrictions). The occasion is a birthday of a child of some Serbian folk singer. This party is apparently "exclusive".
I am really curious to see how she is going to hide this trip...

• Wow
Reactions: 22
such an odd setting, what is this? a wedding or some formal event?
Looks like someone’s balkan home to me🤷🏼‍♀️

Why does everything about this seem so shady tho? On one hand, at least she had good sense not to publicly expose herself as a hypocrite, but on the other hand, eh somethin’s a bit suspicious here

But I think it might actually do her good to be in Serbia for a little while- it might ground her to be surrounded by people who knew her from before and can probably see through all her little lies

Reactions: 10
Her eyebrows look like Ernie from Sesame Street here - that fact she hasn’t posted on IG about her Belgrade trip speaks volumes, she knows she’s a hypocrite and that people will judge her

I think you meant Bert....and Tamara does look a little similar...I mean that forehead...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is a private party in Belgrade ( illegal because of the current Covid restrictions). The occasion is a birthday of a child of some Serbian folk singer. This party is apparently "exclusive".
I am really curious to see how she is going to hide this trip...
Which singer's kid?
Spill all the beans 😂

Reactions: 8
Wow! The fact that she hasn't said anything on the trip shows her true colors. She knows when she does wrong and she just to hide it!
I went to her IG to see what she posted today on her Stories, and there is a Dior gift and flowers on her airbnb to give the impression she is at home.

Her assistant (or whoever she pays for organize her closeth) should be in charge of pick up her packages, take photos and publish them.

That party... zero social distancing... she doesnt even think on her boyfriend who is on the risk-age range.

Xenia traveled twice to Germany during lockdown and was always so transparent and stayed there minimun of time. She went there to close down her apartment deal. She was always telling the truth on IG. I dont judge ppl that is honest.

But Tamara! Wow, she is another level of a liar! I hope someone catch her on her social media! Thanks for the gossip @alex333

Reactions: 19
Hahahha lol i tought the same thing 😂

I also think she came for the covid vaccine 🤔
Yes, I was also thinking she could use the vaccine as an excuse, but that would still not explain all the partying without any social distancing.. 🤔
And it is impossible that she already received the vaccine as there should be a 2 week gap between the 2 doses.

The whole storyline with her boyfriend is simply ridiculous. I wish someone explained her that the early fake Valentine gift does NOT "set the bar high for the boyfriend" 😂 This woman is in her thirties and acts as a 13 year old.

I am just sad that young girls look at her as a role model while she is promoting questionable juices, unsustainable glam life, fake relationships , excessive usage of fillers and filters and portraying this lifestyle as "normal".

Reactions: 18
Yes the valentines bf comment was embarrassing and makes me remember my suspicions about the Xmas extravagant Hermes Kelly gift. I still don’t quite believe that her boyfriend of one year bought her such an ott expensive gift, it doesn’t make sense given the length of the relationship, his status (unless he’s a millionaire) or from what we can tell from their relationship. It’s the kind of gift you’d think a sugar daddy gives his sugar baby. Even if her bought her a Cartier love bracelet it would be a bit weird after only 1 year of dating where most of that was long distance ??

Reactions: 11
Yes, he bought her a Hermes, just as he secretly arranged a trip to CR for her and her friends to surprise her😂 she's living her dream life literally

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.