Tamara Kalinic #5 soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, now I'm very confused.. What is she talking about??
you know - I actually kinda see what she saying based on the last part. I am not white- actually I’m not European at all so I can only speculate based on how I have seen her behave. And some of her past videos. I think when she moved to England she was rejected at school and it was hard for her to make friends. I think it was a clash of cultures and probably personalities. Tamara has a “I am special in every way” kind of attitude which I can imagine was muccccchhhhh worse when she was younger.

I think it’s still a sore spot for her- seeing all the “anglo- European” girls get along and she is not like them. Not just in looks.

There are lots of white ppl who don’t identify as white. I met a Greek man before and he tried to convince me the Greeks were not white. His reasoning was the same as Tams he said “not pasty white like English ppl no- we aren’t white” of course I and others looked at him like he was absolutely insane but - I’m not white. So who am I to tell him what to believe?

Reactions: 3
you know - I actually kinda see what she saying based on the last part. I am not white- actually I’m not European at all so I can only speculate based on how I have seen her behave. And some of her past videos. I think when she moved to England she was rejected at school and it was hard for her to make friends. I think it was a clash of cultures and probably personalities. Tamara has a “I am special in every way” kind of attitude which I can imagine was muccccchhhhh worse when she was younger.

I think it’s still a sore spot for her- seeing all the “anglo- European” girls get along and she is not like them. Not just in looks.

There are lots of white ppl who don’t identify as white. I met a Greek man before and he tried to convince me the Greeks were not white. His reasoning was the same as Tams he said “not pasty white like English ppl no- we aren’t white” of course I and others looked at him like he was absolutely insane but - I’m not white. So who am I to tell him what to believe?
The bigger issue is her attempt to use the BLM movement in her advantage, even while she was "supporting" it, she tried to present it like she is one of them, discriminated by skin color (and not because she is an arrogant egocentric). She had problems to fit in everywhere, its just an excuse.

There are many shades of skin color and it should not be a topic even, the division is so old and there has been so many mixing for it to even make sense.

As my friend said, what she does is called blackfishing, and in USA or if she was more relevant, it would be judged and critisized.

Reactions: 15
Have you seen her new reels masterpiece, sayin she has nothing to do 24/7 :LOL:
First sincere thing she posted in ages

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her eyes look different and stoned, almost looks like she smokes a lot of weed or other mind altering substances of some kind.

Reactions: 4
I honestly don't understand her fans. I mean, why would anyone even follow her to begin with? She's a lying moron, we can clearly see how many flaws she has and I don't mean her physical appearance, provides no real value, and proven herself to be such an entitled, spoiled, tone-deaf brat during this pandemic.
I don't even want to give her the view so I only follow this thread to see what is this idiot up to now 😃

Reactions: 14
She sounds so annoying in the latest video...talks too fast and reminds me of a mean girl in her teens! And she slightly touched on her new watch...right!

Reactions: 7
Her eyes look different and stoned, almost looks like she smokes a lot of weed or other mind altering substances of some kind.
She must have had some botox or something in the eye area, she can barely close her eyes when she blinks.

Reactions: 4
She sounds so annoying in the latest video...talks too fast and reminds me of a mean girl in her teens! And she slightly touched on her new watch...right!
And by “slightly touched” you mean showing authenticity certificate to prove she didn’t buy it second hand 😂 She is truly unbelievable 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She must have had some botox or something in the eye area, she can barely close her eyes when she blinks.
She definitely did eyelid lift or sth like that. Just compare her now to this featured video on her channel from about a year ago. Her eyelids are like three times higher & she looks about 10 years older. And in each new video there’s more and more of a difference. I wonder what she feels when she looks in the mirror nowadays and sees pictures from a few months back; that can’t be good for her mental health.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I have nothing to say about juices, but I wonder if this is a filter or what. She looks completely different.

Reactions: 6
What do we all think about this juice cleanse with the juices that her friend makes?
Juice cleanses are a load of BS, that's what I think about them and think even less of her (not that I thought well of her to begin with!) for doing and (inadvertently?) promoting a juice cleanse.

Good thing she trusts this shyte soooo much you guys, because a FRIEND is behind the brand!!! WOW you guys!!!
*rolls eyes* How frikkin stoopid do you have to be????

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Juice cleanses are a load of BS, that's what I think about them and think even less of her (not that I thought well of her to begin with!) for doing and (inadvertently?) promoting a juice cleanse.

Good thing she trusts this shyte soooo much you guys, because a FRIEND is behind the brand!!! WOW you guys!!!
*rolls eyes* How frikkin stoopid do you have to be????
Aboslutely!

The juice cleanse is the worst tit you can do to your body! Uneducated twit is promoting this and I am sure it is not healthy for her. You can also drink cans of coca cola without any food the effect is absolutely the same minus some organs eaten by soda :DDD (joking)

The fruit is full of sugar, it is natural but still is plain bloody sugar. And as you don't take any fibers or pulp with it, all you are left with is spiked insulin from all that sugar, and you've done enormous damage to your adrenals and liver.

She is an uneducated nasty liar, who once again deceives people in their faces, ofc she is paid to do it, it is the very same tit when they went to that German village, and now all those influencers doing a juice cleanse! Bloody morons, she really thinks people are stupid!

Great way to influence impressionable young audience promoting eating disorders!

If it is not promoted, who the duck cares about your eating habits! I guess Costa Rica trip was a real hit to her confidence as she already mentioned she is not eating any sweets for 3 months! Mate!!! what a miserable way of living, and she LOOKS FINE!!! or better say looked! Those eyes are sunken as Titanic! She really is shapeshifting every single week and it starts to look very creepy! I hope it is not anything serious, just her vanity and diet fads

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Aboslutely!

The juice cleanse is the worst tit you can do to your body! Uneducated twit is promoting this and I am sure it is not healthy for her. You can also drink cans of coca cola without any food the effect is absolutely the same minus some organs eaten by soda :DDD (joking)

The fruit is full of sugar, it is natural but still is plain bloody sugar. And as you don't take any fibers or pulp with it, all you are left with is spiked insulin from all that sugar, and you've done enormous damage to your adrenals and liver.

She is an uneducated nasty liar, who once again deceives people in their faces, ofc she is paid to do it, it is the very same tit when they went to that German village, and now all those influencers doing a juice cleanse! Bloody morons, she really thinks people are stupid!

Great way to influence impressionable young audience promoting eating disorders!

If it is not promoted, who the duck cares about your eating habits! I guess Costa Rica trip was a real hit to her confidence as she already mentioned she is not eating any sweets for 3 months! Mate!!! what a miserable way of living, and she LOOKS FINE!!! or better say looked! Those eyes are sunken as Titanic! She really is shapeshifting every single week and it starts to look very creepy! I hope it is not anything serious, just her vanity and diet fads
EXACTLY. Juice "cleanses" are unhealthy as FCK and no doc or dietitian EVER recommends anyone to go on them. It's a big no-no.

On the pulp, that, too. I always add puplp to juice or anything else when I squeeze a citrus fruit for instance, exactly for this reason. The pulp affects sugar intake, it's very beneficial and has fibre in it. Although I have heard that unfortunately the pulp added to juice isn't that helpful, you're still better off eating an orange than juicing it (even with added pulp), but I still add the pulp, I'm sure it's not entirely for nothing. 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.