Tamara Kalinic #5 soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guys, I've been a silent watcher by now but with these last stories of hers I just can't keep my mouth shut anymore. Literally every single one is super cringe.... the print screen of the convo between her and her boyfriend? Is she 15??? I've had it with this delusional woman

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
You guys, I've been a silent watcher by now but with these last stories of hers I just can't keep my mouth shut anymore. Literally every single one is super cringe.... the print screen of the convo between her and her boyfriend? Is she 15??? I've had it with this delusional woman
I also feel that’s so odd to share.

Reactions: 9
I don’t often comment on her thread
But I was watching her true/false stories

and I can’t believe she’s studied in the UK, her English is appalling
Being a foreign student in the uk myself, I just cannot believe how she managed to get a degree with a lack of language skills

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She's so bleh and trying so hard to deflect the fact that is travelling again. Gotta love privilege and spreading the lies and litter. Tamara was "refugee" or wealthy? Is she dark or white? Grit means "working hard"? Juvenile BF justification?

For stupid ignorant and lame af...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nooo please it’s so cringe 🤢🤢

the photo of her as a child def looks face tuned like the viral Bella hadid one wher she face tuned her before nose in her old baby photos 😂 these girls are craycray

On people who say she’s a liar : ‘it’s not my fault they’re not where they want to be. I pity them’

What a nasty, insecure childish attitude

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I just googled her and it says her net worth is around 200k (not sure which currency). Is that true?

She surely has a BIG ego for someone who‘s only worth 200k 😂

I thought she had USD$ 20 billions.

She also studied Pharmacy at University of Brighton. It really is not a very difficult degree and in an OK university so maybe that’s how she graduated?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Look at that forehead/hairline 😱 Imagine how people that know her in Serbia and her parents feel when they see this totally different person, someone should really tell her to stop doing this to herself
It makes her hair looks like a wig, and not a good one either.

Reactions: 12
Me too. She is from my country, I used to follow her and her friend Zorannah, when they used to be closed, but they are both so cringey and annoying now. It's like they are stuck in their teens lol, chasing after boys ( football players), lying and scheming, buying cheap clothes, etc...

Also, she spectacularly fucked over her 'bestie' Z a couple of years ago, and they don't speak anymore.

Reactions: 11
Nooo please it’s so cringe 🤢🤢

the photo of her as a child def looks face tuned like the viral Bella hadid one wher she face tuned her before nose in her old baby photos 😂 these girls are craycray

On people who say she’s a liar : ‘it’s not my fault they’re not where they want to be. I pity them’

What a nasty, insecure childish attitude
Businessman? Sure (and even if he was a legit businessman, thats so cringy to stick it in this sentence as if being a businessman is a personality trait lmao)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Businessman? Sure (and even if he was a legit businessman, thats so cringy to stick it in this sentence as if being a businessman is a personality trait lmao)
I immediately thought is that a euphemism for pimp or sugar daddy or something else....she's so simple it hurts to think sometimes why she doesn't use her superior brain a bit more

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like every time she feels really miserable she does this q/a things to prove something.Her personality sinked new low...i mean, yes Tamara you had money growing up (how that money was earned thats another story) but you were not rich enough if you have to say that you were rich... Brighton college fees plus that attic you lived at,dont cost a fortune..sorry hun, you were not Richie Rich, you were well situated at best.

Reactions: 25
3 months ago and 2 weeks ago
shaved bleep!!! with that ig story that she was born rich...what a disgusting psycho! people from west who come from family money would rather be found dead than going to social media and making those pathetic statements...she is truly disgusting and classless...try to convert your currency to any western one and go hide under the rock! person who comes from money would never ever discuss it like she does, which is showing she is completely mentally deranged and deluded

yeah she was born rich and was wearing a purple milka birkin when she was 21 and has been living in a brick house in some village, she fantasises is Knightsbridge London, as you know your girl is a city gal

BARF

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.