Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

qvcbiash

I don't think she has to do quarantene in Serbia, maybe in France on the way back, not sure what their rules are. In Germany, after you come back fromSerbia, you have to stay in for 5 days and then you can do a free test. That is not the reason not to go home for Christmas, its worth of full quarantene on the way back for those who have a job that allows it. Another thing is not to infect the family by accident, but distance and separate accomodation could help. If she cares that much she can find a way, the crying is just for show
Crocodile tears like the 21 year old Hollywood kid whose parents are now in jail because they bribed officials to get their daughters into USC. I'm so tired of this type of BS. Tamara can go to England or Serbia any time and continue to do her job....she has passports and paperwork to be in both places. There is nothing forcing her to stay in France. It's stupid that she is creating such fake drama and pretending that she knows she has privilege, but feels so bad she can't go. Puh-leeze. As was said earlier, she spent the whole summer frolicking around Europe and vacationing. She can also do a 14 day quarantine....there is NOTHING with her work that stops her from running her online business while she quarantines. Ask the essential workers such as healthcare, grocery, truckers and food packaging workers about how they feel.... bleh....I think I'm going on a tamara break. I'm so disgusted by her....

Reactions: 17

mishica2

Tbh I don’t know, she has such a complicated refugee story, first Bosnia, then Croatia then Serbia then London then Paris, maybe Milan next. 😄I mentioned Belgrad because that’s where she goes and also mentions.
*Central London & *Central Paris, please. 🤣

• Haha

Duygude

I laughed sooooo hard when she said this is not the signature scent for my office while burning another scented candle 1 meter from her “office” and then showed her signature office scent in her office, which is literally not even 1 meter away and on her desk. Does she really believe that she can use every corner of that room and use them as different spaces. Like what is she thinking while putting all these stuff on youtube 😅 lol

Also I have to say when I watch her videos after 12 hours working on a screen with just nothing but numbers the whole time, that I’m getting kind of aggressive when she says she’s going to lose her mind for being so busy when describing her three phone calls with her sister, her boyfriend and “her manager”. Makes me wonder what is her reality of working hard and loose your mind over it??? This girl is living in a fairytale!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
This is her coat right? 🤣
if he was Sema from Bubanj Potok, he would be classified as "transvestite" or other classy names but because he is also from central paris and so chic and into fashion, he is boyfriend/husband material. 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha

Bibi

Here’s a new thread suggestion: ‘Haters’ gonna hate, Tamara’s gonna fake

• Heart
  • Haha

Lena94

Have you watched the instastories from this morning? She is promoting some serum and goes like: “ A lot of you asked me how come my skin looks so tight”. Giiiirl we all can see the many things you did to your face. No one is wondering. Then she proceeds to use a rose quartz roller so that you can exactly see where the fillers are. Pathetic

• Haha

Lulumilk

I don’t know why she doesn’t remove or put the bed in storage so that the second room can become an actual usable space for her closet and office?! That room seems like such a waste of space with that huge bed, when she films fashion videos in there it looks suffocating

or maybe because the bed is rented with the flat?
I am almost sure the “BF” is actually her roommate, and she doesn’t remove the bed because she sleeps there. Almost sure they have an agreement to make people think they are boyfriend/girlfriend. Just my thoughts

• Haha

Shoegal14

Chatty Member
depends really. I am a native English speaker and personally I would say I got/bought It if I purchased it myself and it was a gift, I’d say someone got it as a gift for me, if I actually was a gift. I got it doesn’t make sense when it’s a gift.

and yes, influencers get things gifted, that’s not the issue, but it should be made clear that she didn’t fork out £1.650 for a necklace. Just my two cents.

Yes that’s the one! I liked it too (the dress and necklace) but for some reason it went past me that it was a collab because in her next videos, i.e. the jewellery collections, she never makes a mention that the Cartier was gifted but she does for some other items!
She is 50 shades of shady for things like this...

Latest look ... 🤮

Screenshot_20201108-132156_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick

Kim_laurie3

Oh new approach, filming herself crying for 10 minutes, trying to be relatable and full of understanding and support
honest question: which are the requirements to enter in Serbia for a national? Does she have to quarantine? I don’t think so, but please correct me.
She traveled to so many places during summer, why didn’t she go home if she missed her family?
Also, if she wanted to go to the UK (where she usually celebrates Christmas), from the 15th she is only required to isolate for 5 days, proving she is negative. So, i want to be sympathetic but I don’t see the big deal, really.
My australian friend doesn’t go home since last year, her dad is not doing well, she lost her grandma, and she can’t go home because she needs to quarantine for two weeks in an hotel provided by the government, and she cannot stay away from work for so long.
this year was very tough for all of us, however, cut the c* Tamara, you moved countries during the lockdown because you were bored, you have a “boyfriend “, you often say how happy you are, you are healthy , you have a house, a job, and above all, you DO have the chance to go home to your family. Stop with the drama. Playing the victim doesn’t suit you.
people have been saying she doesn’t look happy, and I do agree. Not sure if it is the guy, Paris, work or being away from her family. The thing with Tamara is that she lies and fakes so much, that it is really hard to tell. She could gain so much by being honest, frank, relatable ... but I’m afraid she doesn’t know how to get out of the “character”

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

matea3000

You need time for preparation, choosing the place, the right light and then for me the most time goes into editing.

I can tell you two small influencers with around 100k followers. Both are lovely and down to earth. That’s what I’m looking for in an influencer 🥺

Xenia was saying it all the time right before her second collection was revealed
Ok, I don’t think anyone spends 4 hours every day THINKING - and calling that “work” - about where to go to take a damn photo, at what time of the day so they would get the best light (if you want a day photo, go during the day, for a night photo, go during the night - there goes 2 seconds of that 11 hr work shift). Nothing they do is revolutionary, they just copy, scrolling through Instagram to get the “inspiration” is not hard work.

I hate when they try to present influencing as hard work - when it really is not. It’s the least hard job you could get, that’s why they’re not earning that much - they get paid in products to advertise and that is not money. a MK bag is not currency.
They take loans (like Tamara) to “invest in themselves” aka buy expensive shit, hoping to get noticed AND SOMETIMES in the end to make money out of it. They give zero added value and therefore earn very little but make it seem like they’re rich.

there is some money in item flipping - buying and reselling, and you get less money than what you paid, but you could justify that loss by “amortization” - which is not really amortization if you wore a bag and took a photo for Instagram to get more likes.

Kim_laurie3

Ladies, look who is back😁😁😁
Knowitall, aka, Tamara Kalinic.
Angrily commenting on Lydia’s in regards to her “fake following”. Well, yes, Lydia as been buying followers, but so has Tamara, like A LOT!!!
She is writing that people should report Lydia to the brands and that they should also create instagram accounts to make fun of her fake following.
As my granny often says: “Those who live in glasse houses should not throw stones”.😬
What a pathetic human being....

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Lulumilk

I cant believe that all coffee shops Paris has and she only go to Kitsuné and now Saint Laurent. It’s like if the coffee isn’t from a luxury brand, she doesn’t like it. So superficial !

qvcbiash

She is talking rubbish while explaining why she is not visiting her family.... I wonder is there anyone who believes her?! Does she even believe what she says?!
So true...that gibberish about her desire to protect her family in england and serbia and also fellow travellers was gag-worthy. The verbal diarrhea she spews was at a whole new level of eye-roll. She spent the whole summer travelling and stressing how safe she is blah blah blah, but now she cares about others and doesn't want to infect society. All in the same breath she spews crap about not celebrating Dec 25th while she replies to not wanting anything for Christmas this year. Pardon my ignorance, but wth...dum dum

Reactions: 16

Kim_laurie3

Ladies, isn’t this wrong on so many levels?
She is representing brands, isn’t she?
I keep all my clothes clean and tidy even if its from Zara/H&M...
Also, how dares she to sell it to anyone like this? I’m sorry but to me this is really horrible and it is not even the worst picture (not going to comment her shoes 🤮)
Ljigavooo!!
No comments other than, I don’t regard Tamara as someone of high standards of hygiene, since I first saw her packing her shoes next to her clothes, with no dustbags😬
Bwt, the location is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣

meanwhile, since her vlog is (yet again) pointless, let’s entertain ourselves with the comments before they get deleted.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

bblondon

Chatty Member
I don’t know why she doesn’t remove or put the bed in storage so that the second room can become an actual usable space for her closet and office?! That room seems like such a waste of space with that huge bed, when she films fashion videos in there it looks suffocating

or maybe because the bed is rented with the flat?

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
If you work in sales one brand are you allowed to promote other brands on youtube? Just interested to know in general :)
I really cannot think of one serious person with a serious job working in fashion industry for a certain brand that also has a Youtube work aside and promoting the brands:D

Tamara is just a youtuber, that is her occupation

Btw look at our Miss Mysterious chilling with other global influencers (that chic Alex) and her beau looking like a snack (from the bin) published on stories for tout le monde to be seen 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick