Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
Just read the reviews Philippe is a host
Hosts are Myriam and Philippe. Phillippe is every other male name in France and Belgium :D

This guy is Italian and Filippo

Guys don't be fooled, these people are broke af and live off credit cards. He looks broke totally and I am 100% she is paying for everything! Why should he anyways, I mean everyone is working from home and am not sure is it same in Paris like here in London. But if it is, where is his desk office, his computer, wtf

DO NOT BE FOOLED by these scammers, they own nothing, let alone airbnbs in Paris in London come on ahhaha

Reactions: 16

Antonik

Hi! This is my first post :) here. She is drinking instant coffee (not that instant coffee is bad, but more an alternative when you are in a hurry)? She stated several times the morning coffee is her favorite ritual of the day and I was expecting something else, a posh coffee maker or at least a nespresso machine with milk frother or some fancy coffee beans.
She is so new money, superficial and fake.

• Heart
Last year I was in Paris during lockdown and this summer I moved to Berlin (because of my work I move all the time...). This first day in German lockdown has nooothing to do with the one in Paris. Shops are open, there are a lot of people in the streets. I would say that a blogger here could take pictures and shoot for youtube the same way they did before lockdown
paris had lockdown last year also?why?
or you mean,back in spring this year?

i am also in germany and have to say,I agree. if there were no mask requirements, I would not even notice something is going on.
sure,bloggers here can do something,but social life will suffer,ie.no bottomless brunches, fancy dinners (blah,blah,blah).
unless they all become so outdoorsy and start climbing,hiking and stuff.

for france and uk,yeah,it will be lots of sweatpants and "i made myself best avo toast,you guysssssssss"

And she is thanking people as if people bought a ticket to watch her... No bitch, it’s really not that big of a deal... I can’t.
have to say,you people here and some other forums really ruined my tamara experience.🤣 i used to love to watch her so much.
now every time she says something, i yell at my laptop and tell her to shut up.
i cannot "un-see" some stuff 😭😭😭

the latest video, part of watching that "gambit" whatever netflix series. come on, it touches her?!she started school way too young? bitch please, youngest you can start is 6,5 years in balkan countries and thats only if you pass all required tests and have conversations with school psychologist (they all need to agree you can keep up and nothing will harm your progress).
it seems sooooooooo fake now.

i was happier when i had no clue who she really is. 🤪😅

Last edited:
  • Haha

URAQT

Bravo tam, your idiocy has reached stellar heights. You CLEARLY don't care about anyone but yourself. She seriously needs to stop with the fake I-care-about-others and I-am-so-smart...this bonehead will get what's coming to her. I just can't wait to see what stupid argument she'll come up with to defend her bad choices :rolleyes:

• Sick

RomanaM

View attachment 304619
Lovely ladies from Serbian Twitter made side by side picture in case you didn’t see it 😂
He looks more like a woman, and after all the operations she looks more like a man !!!
All in all two freaks.
Sick 🤮

Ladies, look who is back😁😁😁
Knowitall, aka, Tamara Kalinic.
Angrily commenting on Lydia’s in regards to her “fake following”. Well, yes, Lydia as been buying followers, but so has Tamara, like A LOT!!!
She is writing that people should report Lydia to the brands and that they should also create instagram accounts to make fun of her fake following.
As my granny often says: “Those who live in glasse houses should not throw stones”.😬
What a pathetic human being....
Do you remember how Knowitall (Tamara) had a need to talk ugly about her ex-Serbian boyfriend and talk about how Filippo is a millionaire and how he owns vineyards and real estate all over the world 😂😂😂
What a poor actress, but we easily broke into her.
What a Martyr 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Lena94

The new vlog is up, today content is so wild!
summary :
promoting serum and vitamins instead of botox for her face tightness,
talking about drinking coffee
chanel coat with beanie looks somehow homeless on her,
more hideous bottega knits,
she has sooo much work to do
drinks coffee
scored collab - basically actually worked for a day
talking about filming reels
coffee again
knits again
talking about her working space and tables
more about tables
table
table table
table
and everything else table
table
office space and coffee
table and table
footage of table
my friend Xennia
table
chanel agenda
working soo hard (weekly planner is empty)
content planning
more of chanel agenda
table
oversized jeans
Can you do that for all her vlogs? I don’t want to give her my view 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

IreneG

So she found a connection between a popular tv show (haven't watched it yet) about a chess player and somehow made it about herself and how young she was when she started school? :D Actually, I started school when I was 5, it was almost two months before my 6th birthday. Of course, I had to undergo all the tests months before that and talk to psychologists. It was actually my idea that I wanted to go to school. Never have I ever received special treatment because of that. I never mentioned it or talked about it to point out "how special I am" (I'm not) and these days I mention it sometimes as a funny anecdote, nothing else. But to be a grown-up (arguably) woman like her and always have the need to point out how special she is because she started school oh so young...I can't :D :D

• Haha

Shoegal14

Chatty Member
I cannot stand the Illy coffee story. If you want something so badly go out and buy it with your own money... you have been drinking instant coffee since forever and you are now so excited about this coffee machine! Who is getting influenced by this idiot?! I would never buy from a single brand that this clueless person is promoting....

sandro37

VIP Member
Did she just drop around £8k for x2 brand new chanel bags without blinking an eye? I know she's a blogger without any sort of business (like negin, chiara, xenia etc), paid promo every now and then, but also, what does this girl do! I must be missing something. She spends like there's no tomorrow.
she is also selling like there is no tomorrow - everything from used clothes to promo crap

I lived there during the 90s...so I know firsthand how ridiculous and insensitive her comments are. I won't go deep so I'll use just a "light" example - during those years you couldn't even buy a magazine! I was so happy when I could buy one even though the quality was like it was literally printed on toilet paper. I mean, it's not only that you couldn't buy it, but the newsstand was also completely empty besides some daily newspaper.
I remember a friend of mine whose dad worked for an airline company so they had more money than average people (but they weren't considered rich) so she could afford Max Factor makeup and Sisley clothes. THAT was wow. Now try to put things this idiot says about her mom wearing Prada into the equation.
precisely this, she grew up thinking that they are mega rich in comparison to Serbia and they were but in comparison to UK she must felt insecure and she still is, now put all this to Paris

Last edited:

Shoegal14

Chatty Member
This vlogmas series has been completely humiliating for her and totally entertaining for us...lol

• Haha

mishica2

if its reelmas it could be more festive, instead of coffee some mulled wine 😂😅 if moving a mug is really that creative and hard work.😓🤣
Our girl can't cook so no mulled wine for her I guess 🤣

This "I can't cook" phase is so childish btw. It might have been cool when you were 20 Tam Tam, but at 31 it's not. It's just sad that a grown person is not able to cook a proper meal. It doesn't have to be anything special really, but learn some basics jesus, it's not that hard!

Mimime

why do I feel like she will buy an other Hermes bag and say it’s a gift from her BF?
Don’t know why I have this feeling but only her “what I got for Christmas” will tell

• Haha

mishica2

I just can't find the words to explain how ridiculous she looks in this combo, wow. His fashion influence really doesn't help her, she looks worse than ever before.

• Heart

bblondon

Chatty Member
That kissing video is SO awkward, the secondhand embarrassment, I can’t 😆 and also that IG photo really is Khloe kardashian levels of cat fishing

Would be so soul destroying for me to spend NYE with fake friends or acquaintances which is what it seems she’s doing - would be shocked if these are true friends she can call in a moment of crisis

• Haha

tacokitten

Chatty Member
It's so ridiculous, you can see her bf on many accounts run by other people but not on hers. Maybe she thinks that makes her mysterious??? It's not that hard to find out who he is and find a picture 🙄

Ms Extravaganza

i have always seen Tamara as someone eager, desperate almost, to belong to the high society.Her “friendships”, her career moves... everything is set towards that goal. Despite what she says, she loves money. For me that is not a problem, but then, don’t say you don’t care about it. She is not passionate about fashion, she is passionate about the glamorous side of it (the “glitter”, the fancy dinners, the trips, the expensive clothes...).It baffles me how someone who has been working in this field for a decade, knows so little. At least, from what she shares in her content.
She thinks buying Hermès in bulk and have an wardrobe full of Saint Laurent or Chanel helps her to get closer to the “high society “. Well it doesn’t... and those who do belong, let’s say, people who come from old money, can spot a fraud miles away. And some of these people make fun of her behind her back...
Someone the other day called her “peasant “ and I actually think it suits her perfectly.

new video is up and she is now milking away the boyfriend thing. Such a private person🙄
Do you know what she is going to do soon? Getting a dog. Being the copy cat she is she will get one since every single influencer is adopting/buying one.
Newbie here, just agree with everything you wrote . She really does have a chav, low class fast fashion mentality and is far too much of a label-whore to integrate into high society. She's even too gauche for the Nouveau Riche. I mean even coffee has to be branded. She's a social climber looking for validation from strangers and even when she has access to luxury, she fails miserably to make it seem authentic, because that is not who she is, never has been and never will be. no matter how much she tries or pretends to have that background.

I'm baffled at how blatantly she lies about every. single. little. thing. I wonder who her audience is, who she thinks buys into this fakery?

And from the amount of Hermes bags she's "bought" in this year alone make me know that she definitely has some fakes because the brand quotas would not be allow her another bag. And sorry, if she really is Hermes' VIP customer, why hasn't Michael Coste posted a picture with her? He usually does so with Hermes customers with large social followings.

• Heart

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
New facetuned post, new clowns fawning over her - this comments is nuts considering not one person mentioned anything negative 🤡

makes sense her super fans are weirdos without basic common sense. Imagine being a grown adult with kids leaving comments like this over a stranger who doesn’t give a crap about you except for the ad and affiliate revenue you’ll give them 😂

She’s too young to have such poor skin laxity and what seems depleted collagen, wow

not sure I can watch her videos anymore so thanks for the summary of the circus show!
Try from minute 23 she will summarise that she is not actually on a trip and how she does not approve non essential travel- I spat my tea all over my screen 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 😂 😂 😂

• Angry
  • Haha