Tamara Kalinic #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These influencers they have not learned anything from this pandemic. They still entitled self centred people. It is always about them and their need to travel and the need to have fun. If they were less selfish the UK and EU wouldn’t be going through a second wave. I can foresee a very long lockdown for some countries. Let’s hope people learn their lesson this time.

Let’s see if Tamara will move back to the UK in the middle of the lockdown again. If they lift the restrictions and lockdown in the UK before they do in Paris she might rush to the UK to have her freedom cause she deserves to celebrate life while others should stay home.

Reactions: 9
how do we feel about @Fiveoclock's suggestion for a new thread title:

Tamara Kalinic #4 - From glam and glitter to fake and filter, friendship quitter, airbnb sitter, we see through you sista

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Or this one? 🤣🤣🤣
I like this one even though the suggestion from above is mine 😂

That one I proposed for the thread nr 3 since it was up to date at that time, but Tamara is such a working bee she always gives us so much inspiration. 😂

Reactions: 5
She literally said on her Vlogg that she loves being home, because she doesn’t have to look all dolledup for her boyfriend: shaved legs, plugged eyebrow, manicures. I couldn’t believe my ears. I do all of this for MYSELF and i have been single for a while. Only God knows how i’ll mantain myself once i have a boyfriend 😂😂😂
I am pretty sure she thinks that if she doesn’t look good, he’ll leave her. Imagine being afraid that a guy with UGG boots, ripped jeans and growing hair since 20 years will leave you? Oh sorry and physically attractive with a YSL condom. 😄
Oh please, there is going to be a time where the bf is going to see her in full glory aka not always dolled up. She is human after all. You can't deem for perfection all the time - it is not realistic! Eventually, she will have to drop the act.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.