Tamara Kalinic #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donā€™t know who wrote about the Parisian blogger Louise Ebel, but every morning with my coffee I watch my Instastories and Iā€™m grateful for your comment. She is amazing. Thank you again for sharing this account !!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I donā€™t know who wrote about the Parisian blogger Louise Ebel, but every morning with my coffee I watch my Instastories and Iā€™m grateful for your comment. She is amazing. Thank you again for sharing this account !!!!!
That was me :) Yes, she is amazing. šŸ„° Many years ago I found her blog and I followed her ever since (her blog is still active)
And she is around same age as Tamara

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
On Xenia.. I don't follow her much and actually only know about her since I follow TamTam's threads here.

But I have watched her occasionally and I have to say this (been thinking about this but nowhere to go with it except here!):

Her label. I love that they try to be as ethically responsible as possible, paying fair wages, going for all natural materials (something I'm trying to do in the future, already bought some 100% cotton clothes and threw away the polyester monsters).

BUT... She says she wants her clothes to be timeless and longlasting (which is another point in ethical clothing and something I am doing as well, so fully behind this), which is fantastic.. BUT the thing is... her clothes aren't really classic and won't be longlasting, because of the cut/model.

A jumper, all natural fiber? GREAT. A jumper with cut-outs in the shoulders, back and which is pretty short? HELL NO. The fck am I supposed to do with that??
Not only are cut-outs a trend, they are also unwearable. Not everyone has the tits for that, not everyone feels comfy or wants that, it is trashy imo and for winter clothes... I want to be kept warm FFS!! Even for summer that is unacceptable to me, I've grown up with the mindset to keep my organs warm, otherwise I'll die lol and honestly, when I don't cover my lower back (eg hot nights), I DO feel that.

The coat too... Wide shoulders, shoulder pads... That is not only a current trend (ie unwearbale soonish), but also looks too masculine and not vey good. The fact that it is oversize is great (if you buy a coat and intend to wear it for decades, you have to take into account harsh cold winters (ie layering), weight fluctuations and a potential change of your body shape). So the coat is half great half fail.

I'll leave it at this, but my criticism extends to the rest of her line in the same manner. Not that it'll bother her one bit, because it sold out in record time, but imo it just isn't classic (non-trendy) enough to be wearable over a long timeframe, defeating its "ethical" objective. It's fast fashion sold under the guise of ethics and longevity.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
On Xenia.. I don't follow her much and actually only know about her since I follow TamTam's threads here.

But I have watched her occasionally and I have to say this (been thinking about this but nowhere to go with it except here!):

Her label. I love that they try to be as ethically responsible as possible, paying fair wages, going for all natural materials (something I'm trying to do in the future, already bought some 100% cotton clothes and threw away the polyester monsters).

BUT... She says she wants her clothes to be timeless and longlasting (which is another point in ethical clothing and something I am doing as well, so fully behind this), which is fantastic.. BUT the thing is... her clothes aren't really classic and won't be longlasting, because of the cut/model.

A jumper, all natural fiber? GREAT. A jumper with cut-outs in the shoulders, back and which is pretty short? HELL NO. The fck am I supposed to do with that??
Not only are cut-outs a trend, they are also unwearable. Not everyone has the tits for that, not everyone feels comfy or wants that, it is trashy imo and for winter clothes... I want to be kept warm FFS!! Even for summer that is unacceptable to me, I've grown up with the mindset to keep my organs warm, otherwise I'll die lol and honestly, when I don't cover my lower back (eg hot nights), I DO feel that.

The coat too... Wide shoulders, shoulder pads... That is not only a current trend (ie unwearbale soonish), but also looks too masculine and not vey good. The fact that it is oversize is great (if you buy a coat and intend to wear it for decades, you have to take into account harsh cold winters (ie layering), weight fluctuations and a potential change of your body shape). So the coat is half great half fail.

I'll leave it at this, but my criticism extends to the rest of her line in the same manner. Not that it'll bother her one bit, because it sold out in record time, but imo it just isn't classic (non-trendy) enough to be wearable over a long timeframe, defeating its "ethical" objective. It's fast fashion sold under the guise of ethics and longevity.
I agree that itā€™s green washing for sure. The style is finite. That said, I give her credit for making the switch and actually producing something. I hope it gets better with time. She target market is the 20 something creative for now

Reactions: 5

I used to be Xeniaā€™s biggest fan, but something is off lately. It not the friendship with Tam Tam ( it is has fake has the lips of these two), but she seems such an entitled person. She adores to preach and although I appreciate her love for books and knowledge in general, whenever she talks about a particular subject, she talks a lot, but says nothing šŸ˜… Perhaps it is the language barrier?...
Moreover, how can someone be so tone deaf? People are loosing their lives, jobs, mental health is a big issue (suicides are sky rocketing), and this girlā€™s problems rely on reading, going for a walk and online classesšŸ˜ she shouldnā€™t be ashamed of being privileged ( unlike T she seems a hard working woman, who is passionate about her work) but she should be more considerate of what is going on around her.
In regards to her brand, there is nothing timeless about her clothes. I think her first collection was much better. The tops from this collection are so cheap looking and they only suit people with very specific body types.
Do you guys know ā€œElbornā€ from Doris? I absolutely love her clothes. These are classic, timeless and high quality.

Anyway, Iā€™m coming to the conclusion that Tam Tam and Xenia are very alike. Iā€™m not even bothered a bit that my instagramā€™s following list is becoming more and more exclusivešŸ˜

sorry about the off topic ladiesā˜ŗ

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I used to be Xeniaā€™s biggest fan, but something is off lately. It not the friendship with Tam Tam ( it is has fake has the lips of these two), but she seems such an entitled person. She adores to preach and although I appreciate her love for books and knowledge in general, whenever she talks about a particular subject, she talks a lot, but says nothing šŸ˜… Perhaps it is the language barrier?...
Moreover, how can someone be so tone deaf? People are loosing their lives, jobs, mental health is a big issue (suicides are sky rocketing), and this girlā€™s problems rely on reading, going for a walk and online classesšŸ˜ she shouldnā€™t be ashamed of being privileged ( unlike T she seems a hard working woman, who is passionate about her work) but she should be more considerate of what is going on around her.
In regards to her brand, there is nothing timeless about her clothes. I think her first collection was much better. The tops from this collection are so cheap looking and they only suit people with very specific body types.
Do you guys know ā€œElbornā€ from Doris? I absolutely love her clothes. These are classic, timeless and high quality.

Anyway, Iā€™m coming to the conclusion that Tam Tam and Xenia are very alike. Iā€™m not even bothered a bit that my instagramā€™s following list is becoming more and more exclusivešŸ˜

Agree with everything you wrote. Itā€™s so disgusting that influencers post about ACHIEVING something during a lockdown or in the middle of pandemic. The only achievement should be to stay sane not lose hope and our mind. If you feel ok with starting a new hobby do it, but donā€™t make people feel like tit for not willing to achieve something during a bleeping global pandemic.

Reactions: 13
Tamars new vlog:
Shows an almond ice cream and says that she is intolerant to lactose, then close to it shows another normal chocolate ice cream and says i donā€™t eat it because i donā€™t like chocolate.
*2 seconds* later, I like chocolate like Nestle, Lindt, Milka but not in the ice cream form.
What about her lactose intolerance that she mentioned 15 seconds ago?
On the previous vlog she said, she is happy to be in London because she doesnā€™t have to look perfect for her bf. But on this vlog she looks like trash šŸ—‘ or better said like trash-bag. She wears tracksuits 24/7 nobody cares if they are from LV, she looks like a chav.

Ah and eats a carrot cake with cream, perfect for her lactose intolerance.
says she is learning french, i HIGHLY doubt it.
Start showing the food in the fridge and the fridge starts beeping from being open longer, Tamara: ā€œthe fridge is gonna SCREAM nowā€ hahahahahahahahhahahahaha. I want to be deaf and blind at this particular point.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That girl is a pathological liar (among other things). I am not sure she even knows what's the truth anymore. From my (unfortunate) experience with such people, they become so engulfed by their own lies that they see it as truth. They are pretty disconnected from reality.
I've been following her for years and there was a time I really liked her (although I was blocked) and I never realized she lies so much. It was obvious that she was hiding some things but never to such a degree. Last months or perhaps a year ago, I cannot pinpoint the exact moment, it's like everything started to unravel and her lies became more and more obvious. I don't know what happened to her, but something surely did, because this is just at the point where I would kindly recommend her to get some professional help. And I'm not the one going around and putting diagnosis labels on people.
I would feel sorry for her but the fact is that her behavior is hurting so many people. I'm a grown-up and I'm not the one impressed by influencers of any kind because, at the end of the day, I don't know those people so I really couldn't care less that she blocked me. And, imagine this, it didn't stop me from liking her because I don't write people off that easily, I just thought it's silly she's so scared that someone might find out she's buying followers (I wrote about my story with the blocking). But imagine being a teenage girl (because, like it or not, they make a large amount of her audience) and you look up to this person and you idolize them, and then one day you make an unintentional comment and she blocks you in seconds. Because from what I've gathered, none of us was blocked for the good reason (as she wrote above). That could be so damaging. And I won't go deeper into what she did to people who were once her friends or associates.
If she showed even a slight amount of remorse or awareness of her behavior towards others I would have sympathy for her. But people on the narcissistic spectrum (again, not the one who diagnoses people but she's definitely on the spectrum) never do, do they? I ran into a quote that said something along the lines that NPD is the only disorder where people around seek treatment instead of the person in question.
She is trigger happy with the "block" button and yes, I am sure she enjoys it because in her wee little mind, that gives her power. She's just a manipulative, sad, and lost little girl with ed that has a distorted view of the world around her and lacks the real values because at the end of the day things she values are just surface deep and she would always choose another Hermes bag than anything else.

Sorry for the long rant :D
An amazing truth about Tamara. Every part of the Diagnosis!
The girl has a problem with the truth and with people who don't think the same as her!
One Great Complex Liar and Manipulator, Spoiled Egoist!
The girl has a slightly longer list of blocked people ...
I grew up with her and I know her very well.
A girl from a normal average family who suffers to present herself as rich!
But everyone has already broken into it!
in Serbia he cannot hide the truth about himself !!!

Reactions: 15
I grew up with her and I know her very well.
A girl from a normal average family who suffers to present herself as rich!
But everyone has already broken into it!
in Serbia he cannot hide the truth about himself !!!
i smell more gossip šŸ¤¤šŸ¤¤šŸ¤¤

Reactions: 10
Tamars new vlog:
Shows an almond ice cream and says that she is intolerant to lactose, then close to it shows another normal chocolate ice cream and says i donā€™t eat it because i donā€™t like chocolate.
*2 seconds* later, I like chocolate like Nestle, Lindt, Milka but not in the ice cream form.
On the previous vlog she said, she is happy to be in London because she doesnā€™t have to look perfect for her bf. But on this vlog she looks like trash šŸ—‘ or better said like trash-bag. She wears tracksuits 24/7 nobody cares if they are from LV, she looks like a chav.

Start showing the food in the fridge and the fridge starts beeping from being open longer, Tamara: ā€œthe fridge is gonna SCREAM nowā€ hahahahahahahahhahahahaha. I want to be deaf and blind at this particular point.
Such a boring vlog.. some of her sentences were not making any sense at all..
That fridge was practically empty of any actual food in my opinion...

Her home looks were not great, my friends look better than her while at home šŸ™ƒ I feel that some times she just films random things just to do so and fill the vlog..she did not have any quality content while presenting us this vlog...

i smell more gossip šŸ¤¤šŸ¤¤šŸ¤¤
Bring it on!

Really excited to see what content Tam tam has to offer her followers while stuck at home during this lockdown šŸ˜‚
I have a feeling that it will be pure entertainment!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sheā€™s getting boring again because now France is on lockdown again

Reactions: 5

I agree.
With Xenia also... The story today on why conspiracies occur/rise.. Then she links to an article on psychology about anxiety, totally missing the mark. If she reads so much etc, how did she not pull up an article which actually deals with the psychology of how conspiracies gain traction? I mean sure, anxiety is part of it, but the larger issues are feelings of helplessness and a perceived loss of control. Anxiety is a minor issue (albeit important, but anxiety seems to drive us our whole lives in all areas, so chalking everything up to anxiety is quite silly, esp when talking about one issue and the article talks about a whole other (i.e. loneliness in that case)).

Tamars new vlog:

OMG I literally wrote a week ago that she has imagined illnessess like Amelia and as next step to please refrain from self-diagnosing a lactose intolerance, and what do we have today?? I literally canNOT!!!!
Proof

Also, if you lie and throw some random diagnosis out, why not keep track of yer lies? At least for the duration of ONE VLOG!!!! omg seriously

She should work on her English first before she dedicates herself to butchering French, because WTF is "Things are escating fast over here!"?? What in the FCK is "escating"?????????????????????? (the caption she posted with the pic above wearing that face mask)

This lockdown will be a true relationship test for Tam Tam and her boyfriend.
100%!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
lets play drinking game? take a shot each time tamtam said she love something so so so much and it is her favorit hahah two min in the video and im laying on the floor drunk af

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Watching her vlog. Again with "I need to understand"
Oh and I just love it when she mentions "projects" and work and I'm like what? IG reels?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Watching her vlog. Again with "I need to understand"
Oh and I just love it when she mentions "projects" and work and I'm like what? IG reels?
Lockdown again so she will get busier and busier ahummm

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree.
With Xenia also... The story today on why conspiracies occur/rise.. Then she links to an article on psychology about anxiety, totally missing the mark. If she reads so much etc, how did she not pull up an article which actually deals with the psychology of how conspiracies gain traction? I mean sure, anxiety is part of it, but the larger issues are feelings of helplessness and a perceived loss of control. Anxiety is a minor issue (albeit important, but anxiety seems to drive us our whole lives in all areas, so chalking everything up to anxiety is quite silly, esp when talking about one issue and the article talks about a whole other (i.e. loneliness in that case)).

OMG I literally wrote a week ago that she has imagined illnessess like Amelia and as next step to please refrain from self-diagnosing a lactose intolerance, and what do we have today?? I literally canNOT!!!!
Proof

Also, if you lie and throw some random diagnosis out, why not keep track of yer lies? At least for the duration of ONE VLOG!!!! omg seriously

She should work on her English first before she dedicates herself to butchering French, because WTF is "Things are escating fast over here!"?? What in the FCK is "escating"?????????????????????? (the caption she posted with the pic above wearing that face mask)

100%!!!!!!
The problem is she probably suffers from Alzheimer, she forgets within seconds what she said. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ her lies ESCATS very quickly. šŸ˜„

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.