Tamara Kalinic #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to the London flat?🧐
She said she hadn’t moved in because it wasn’t ready before lockdown, surely it is ready by now, right? Or, and this is obviously the most plausible option, there is no London flat.
Speaking of London, it is hilarious and quite revealing that she has on her profile London/Paris🤣🤣🤣 I mean, not only she was never based in London but her need to portrait this global persona is so embarrassing. Leonie, Xenia...DO have different flats in two countries, do they need to brag about it? No...

About her venture to Brighton to pick her clothes, why is everyone surprised? This is someone who moved countries because she was bored of the lockdown in the Uk, and then, traveled to every possible place during summer. However, I must add that she only did it because she wanted to “help the locals”.Our Tam tam is such an altruistic soul😌

• Haha
Reactions: 16
thats her sisters family house. she lives there with husbans and 2 kids and tamaras room is on the upper floor.
since she did not move forever forever to france (ie.i guess she will come back to uk eventually), it makes sense to keep stuff there... i mean, i got married and i still have my bedroom at my parents house

not to sound like avid fighter for tamaras rights, but people were dissing her for not visiting family in so long, specially parents, and now when she finally did, again people are like "wtf she travels,who does she think she is"
can't make everyone happy.
It’s not the fact that she has left clothes there but the sheer amount of clothes and shoes and accessories she owns combined, it’s very excessive

Reactions: 7
Am I the only one that found her stories inappropriate? The world is literally collapsing and Tam Tam is filming her Hermes bag and being like "Oh traffic has been craaazy today, I'm going to dinner now, oh look Bottega Veneta is empty I'm so sad I won't be going to the shops anymore, this is so bizarre" :rolleyes: It actually baffles me how dumb she is... not only is she irresponsible but she's also ignorant!!

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Am I the only one that found her stories inappropriate? The world is literally collapsing and Tam Tam is filming her Hermes bag and being like "Oh traffic has been craaazy today, I'm going to dinner now, oh look Bottega Veneta is empty I'm so sad I won't be going to the shops anymore, this is so bizarre" :rolleyes: It actually baffles me how dumb she is... not only is she irresponsible but she's
Tone deaf is definitely one of her character trait. Let’s not forget the spring lock down was spent in her sister’s attic so she has no idea what stores did. I think she is a very frightened individual in general. She can’t take the metro, she clearly doesn’t drive and her ability to be adventurous is non existent. Who remembers the skiing vlog at Courcheval? Her attempt at snow plow skiing was quite unstable.

I think she’s processing this all for the first time and her outlet is IG.

Or she’s a bloody idiot!?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tone deaf is definitely one of her character trait. Let’s not forget the spring lock down was spent in her sister’s attic so she has no idea what stores did. I think she is a very frightened individual in general. She can’t take the metro, she clearly doesn’t drive and her ability to be adventurous is non existent. Who remembers the skiing vlog at Courcheval? Her attempt at snow plow skiing was quite unstable.

I think she’s processing this all for the first time and her outlet is IG.

Or she’s a bloody idiot!?
Agreed, but she's definitely both! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And what about her months ago imminent move to Milano? :unsure:🧐
Tamara is likely bipolar, one day wants to live everywhere in the world London, Paris, Milan, Belgrad, one day wants just to stay in Paris, pick up her winter wardrobe quickly from London and cuddle with the physically attractive boyfriend aka best friend. 😂 she is calling him BEST FRIEND, I CAN’T.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s not the fact that she has left clothes there but the sheer amount of clothes and shoes and accessories she owns combined, it’s very excessive
yeah,we knew that from years ago. not really a surprise for me. i think all influencers are bit of hoarders. not justifying it, could not care less what they own but i'm just not that surprised anymore.

Can’t a girl change her mind? I mean embellishing is ok when the brand is inauthenticity and fakery.....tamara influencer guide 101
i also think this was the part of her deciding where to go. the time she moved, milan was chaos with covid and stuff. but london/paris, have no idea how she choosed paris. london,for me, would be more obvious choice.

Am I the only one that found her stories inappropriate? The world is literally collapsing and Tam Tam is filming her Hermes bag and being like "Oh traffic has been craaazy today, I'm going to dinner now, oh look Bottega Veneta is empty I'm so sad I won't be going to the shops anymore, this is so bizarre" :rolleyes: It actually baffles me how dumb she is... not only is she irresponsible but she's also ignorant!!
i was literally thinking the same. given the fact what happened yesterday in nice, beheading and killings and not even one sentence dedicated to situation.
and she was amazed they emptied the shelves...
i think she chooses carefully what to say or do when it comes to certain situations in the france/world.

I can't agree MORE. All this fakinfluencers are dumb wannabes that have reached a non-return-point beliving their own lies. I just hope that one day their real followers(not the million bots they have bought) watch "The social dilemma" and unfollow them and send them to hell, where they belong.

Hahaha, no I was wrong. He has two underscores and he does follow her 😢😢 haha
XD

Reactions: 9
I can't agree MORE. All this fakinfluencers are dumb wannabes that have reached a non-return-point beliving their own lies. I just hope that one day their real followers(not the million bots they have bought) watch "The social dilemma" and unfollow them and send them to hell, where they belong.

XD
that movie really put everything in different perspective for me. i immediately turned off app notifications from facebook and other.
isn't it crazy how all those developers are now actually saying they would never let their kids use those app? mind-blowing.
anyway, i would say most people today (25-26 plus) can make a difference from what they want and what is presented online. i feel like younger generations are just doomed. being online for them is being alive and acknowledged.

I can't keep up, is she staying in Paris or running off somewhere with free movement?

Reactions: 2
That girl is a pathological liar (among other things). I am not sure she even knows what's the truth anymore. From my (unfortunate) experience with such people, they become so engulfed by their own lies that they see it as truth. They are pretty disconnected from reality.
I've been following her for years and there was a time I really liked her (although I was blocked) and I never realized she lies so much. It was obvious that she was hiding some things but never to such a degree. Last months or perhaps a year ago, I cannot pinpoint the exact moment, it's like everything started to unravel and her lies became more and more obvious. I don't know what happened to her, but something surely did, because this is just at the point where I would kindly recommend her to get some professional help. And I'm not the one going around and putting diagnosis labels on people.
I would feel sorry for her but the fact is that her behavior is hurting so many people. I'm a grown-up and I'm not the one impressed by influencers of any kind because, at the end of the day, I don't know those people so I really couldn't care less that she blocked me. And, imagine this, it didn't stop me from liking her because I don't write people off that easily, I just thought it's silly she's so scared that someone might find out she's buying followers (I wrote about my story with the blocking). But imagine being a teenage girl (because, like it or not, they make a large amount of her audience) and you look up to this person and you idolize them, and then one day you make an unintentional comment and she blocks you in seconds. Because from what I've gathered, none of us was blocked for the good reason (as she wrote above). That could be so damaging. And I won't go deeper into what she did to people who were once her friends or associates.
If she showed even a slight amount of remorse or awareness of her behavior towards others I would have sympathy for her. But people on the narcissistic spectrum (again, not the one who diagnoses people but she's definitely on the spectrum) never do, do they? I ran into a quote that said something along the lines that NPD is the only disorder where people around seek treatment instead of the person in question.
She is trigger happy with the "block" button and yes, I am sure she enjoys it because in her wee little mind, that gives her power. She's just a manipulative, sad, and lost little girl with ed that has a distorted view of the world around her and lacks the real values because at the end of the day things she values are just surface deep and she would always choose another Hermes bag than anything else.

Sorry for the long rant :D

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What the hell has gotten into Xenia? I think she is really likeable but a bit naive. I would never thought that she could be friends with someone like T. Let's see how long it lasts.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
What the hell has gotten into Xenia? I think she is really likeable but a bit naive. I would never thought that she could be friends with someone like T. Let's see how long it lasts.
Yeah T has definitely cast a spell on this dumb blondie. Eventhough I like Xenia but she is sooooo childish for her age. Her bf doesn’t have good hair, he has a bush, he walks around caring a heave bush on his head. Who is she kidding? 😂

Reactions: 7
Xenia is just stupid 😒

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.