Tamara Kalinic #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her description box is written, “this video is in a partnership with farfetch”

nevertheless, she lost me at: “YSL bags are too commercial” coming from a girl who has at least 3 LV bags with LV monograms all over the bag. This shows how “much” she understands fashion, our sweet, smart, genius pharmacist.

Hahhahaha, yes she is so damn clueless. I mean those Prada shoes she just got, say enough about her knowledge when it comes to fashion.
YSL has one of the highest qualities when it comes to bags, and very classy. But what does TamTam know about class?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm just watching her latest video and I've noticed something, an expression she uses very often. She always says "I need to understand". Like, "I need to understand how I'm gonna do everything" or "I need to understand where I'm gonna put the shelves".
And I need to understand how can someone who lived in England for such a long time and attended university there, can de-evolve so much in her English language skills. I mean, people usually get better with time, not worse.

edit: OMG, that second look with that ugly dress, that is so bleeping hideous!! And her comment for the first look that it's office appropriate if you work in the creative industry. Excuse me, not even old ladies who work in accounting would wear something like that.

edit no 2: I just got to look no. 4, ugly shoes and ugly dress. Wtf happened to her? I mean, seriously, wtf? 😫

And what's with "my plans for autumn", "this will be good for autumn". I mean...we're almost halfway in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't understand why she shows her nephew on her social....
Showing the nephew is okay, but “boyfriends” and other family members not. Because she doesn’t like to show her family, by family she probably doesn’t understand that her nephew is somehow part of the word FAMILY as well.
she has a sponge instead of a brain!

Reactions: 12
Showing the nephew is okay, but “boyfriends” and other family members not. Because she doesn’t like to show her family, by family she probably doesn’t understand that her nephew is somehow part of the word FAMILY as well.
she has a sponge instead of a brain!
She would have shown everyone if it fitted her aesthetics & stories (read: lies) 🤣🤣🤣

Exactly, its a figure of speech.... like euro trash doesn’t mean all Europeans are trash😒 still no need to explain myself since I’m Slav too.
Still don't call us Slavs trash 😟 She's more of a Balkan b*tch pretending to be high class

Reactions: 4
Still don't call us Slavs trash 😟 She's more of a Balkan b*tch pretending to be high class
tbh, i feel like maja malnar is trying to hide more where she comes from than tamara. T even speaks serbo-english from time to time. maja pretends she is illegitimate daughter of queen elizabeth

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ne znam šta ste se svi uvrijedili na moje opisivanje NJE i njenog dečka. Uopće nisam generalizirala

—— I never said all Slavs are trash.

Ja sam shvatila kao šalu (na njen račun), sve pet :cool: I'm one-quarter Ukrainian and many years ago (when there were no special snowflakes around) I objected when a girl on the forum (I was Admin) said for someone that "she looks like a Ukrainian bleep" and she didn't even consider that might be insulting to someone. That was just pure ignorance.

• Sad
Ja sam shvatila kao šalu (na njen račun), sve pet :cool: I'm one-quarter Ukrainian and many years ago (when there were no special snowflakes around) I objected when a girl on the forum (I was Admin) said for someone that "she looks like a Ukrainian bleep" and she didn't even consider that might be insulting to someone. That was just pure ignorance.
people are idiots regardless of skin color,religion,citizenship,beliefs....

Can we all count together the days she has been staying in London and “quarantining”? My memory recalls 4 days, yet she is in a train again. Is this the shortest quarantine of the human history? Is it because she is so sMaRt and has to quarantine less? 🤪 😂😂😂😂😂
84C2E30F-51FA-4F90-974E-D7BA678578AB.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Can we all count together the days she has been staying in London and “quarantining”? My memory recalls 4 days, yet she is in a train again. Is this the shortest quarantine of the human history? Is it because she is so sMaRt and has to quarantine less? 🤪 😂😂😂😂😂
View attachment 290630
well,if the officials let her board, then i assume she followed rules.
they can check time she entered/exit each country.

Reactions: 3
well,if the officials let her board, then i assume she followed rules.
they can check time she entered/exit each country.
It’s not only about officials, they can’t keep up with everyone and everything. IT’S ALSO ABOUT OWN RESPONSIBILITY, my god.

• Heart
It’s not only about officials, they can’t keep up with everyone and everything. IT’S ALSO ABOUT OWN RESPONSIBILITY, my god.
Indeed, especially as officials have failed/keep failing/can't even keep up with everything.

And personal responsibility has to come in as well, we're not children who need to be babysat by officials. Do we need the Stasi to stay in check?

Reactions: 9
Indeed, especially as officials have failed/keep failing/can't even keep up with everything.

And personal responsibility has to come in as well, we're not children who need to be babysat by officials. Do we need the Stasi to stay in check?
Plus i think she is traveling with the direct underground train London to Paris, there are no officials in that train. By that I mean the passport and so on doesn’t get controlled because there is no stop underwater hahaha

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.