Tamara Kalinic #2 Notre Tam de Paree, louvree so much her airbnb. She‘ll find a new bf OuiOui

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never said she haS nothing done and that she is natural.
She has a video explaining the nose job, lips , teeth.
I don’t think she ever talked about the nose @Moloko. Did she? The teeth and lips yes, but she “forgot” to mention the nose, botox and the multiple fillers she has on her face.
someone on her latest YT video accused her of using a filter. I had no idea you could do that.
In any case, I think she is slowly morphing into those inflatable dolls, so much plastic going on, it is kind of scary. There is nothing of her old self.
I honestly prefer someone who isn’t as “pretty”, full of imperfections, than these women who cannot move their faces and look all the same.
Moreover, has anyone noticed how she and her former bestie Zorana look pretty much the same?😬

Yeah she tries so hard to show that she has a man/boyfriend around

but please guys, don't assume! her private life IS private!

As if she ever worked in her "office"

She is sitting on the floor using the couch table :ROFLMAO:

Maybe she already returned her "super fancy" glass office desk to afford her daily coffee to go
Oh gosh, she is so predictable.
Few days ago we mentioned that she barely used her new, amazing desk. Guess what? She had to mentioned it.😂😂😂
Tam Tam, instead of using your precious (very busy) time reading in here, go to a museum, be brave and get out of the bubble you live in. Go and discover Paris.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think she ever talked about the nose @Moloko. Did she? The teeth and lips yes, but she “forgot” to mention the nose, botox and the multiple fillers she has on her face.
someone on her latest YT video accused her of using a filter. I had no idea you could do that.
In any case, I think she is slowly morphing into those inflatable dolls, so much plastic going on, it is kind of scary. There is nothing of her old self.
I honestly prefer someone who isn’t as “pretty”, full of imperfections, than these women who cannot move their faces and look all the same.
Moreover, has anyone noticed how she and her former bestie Zorana look pretty much the same?😬

Oh gosh, she is so predictable.
Few days ago we mentioned that she barely used her new, amazing desk. Guess what? She had to mentioned it.😂😂😂
Tam Tam, instead of using your precious (very busy) time reading in here, go to a museum, be brave and get out of the bubble you live in. Go and discover Paris.
She did, of course it was under the excuse she can not breathe but she did say she had surgery. She also mentioned it in live chats but I don’t have screen recordings of those. She was always saying yes I had surgery but I don’t want to promote that, that is why I don’t like to talk a out that , blah blah blah. But yes I also prefer imperfect beauty, something that makes someone unique. This way she looks like everybody, there is at least 5singers in serbia that look the same as she does 😂🙄
I think I mentioned this before, but I think all if them are the same in a way, they did started as young women that one can relate but then they where somehow turned into “models wanna be”. And they felt all this pressure to be perfect. Especially if you compare yourself to these perfect as she calls them blonds, Caro , Leonie , Xenia, Mandy. Not good for self esteem.
Anyhow this is the first video, around min 12.

And this is second.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
“Talking to my friends”.

Why is she always so insistent on mentioning all her friends? She must really have not had friends for a lot of her life if having them now is so groundbreaking. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Maybe she means the flowers....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She never said she haS nothing done and that she is natural.
She has a video explaining the nose job, lips , teeth.
Yes, but she is still lying about some of the other things she has changed.

P.S. She did something with her chin or jaw too (she had problems with her jaw) and her breasts are not real either I believe.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She is def still lying, if she didn’t have any extra procedures she wouldn’t be able to look totally different, every year. It is as if she has new face every season. All I pointed out is that she admitted she had nose job and that she never said she was natural. I wish I am more like the Lydia thread girls , they have all the things, but in her IG live videos she would often say she had things done but she doesn’t want to talk about it because she doesn’t want to give a reason to young girls 🤔

Reactions: 7
She did, of course it was under the excuse she can not breathe but she did say she had surgery. She also mentioned it in live chats but I don’t have screen recordings of those. She was always saying yes I had surgery but I don’t want to promote that, that is why I don’t like to talk a out that , blah blah blah. But yes I also prefer imperfect beauty, something that makes someone unique. This way she looks like everybody, there is at least 5singers in serbia that look the same as she does 😂🙄
I think I mentioned this before, but I think all if them are the same in a way, they did started as young women that one can relate but then they where somehow turned into “models wanna be”. And they felt all this pressure to be perfect. Especially if you compare yourself to these perfect as she calls them blonds, Caro , Leonie , Xenia, Mandy. Not good for self esteem.

And this is second.

Those blondes are all the same to me, no personality, good as catwalk models since they are skinny like coat hangers but nothing special. Tamara could separate herself by accenting her southern origins instead of trying to blend in with the robot crowd.

I just saw in one of her stories she's again "teasing" the boyfriend topic. #juvenile #growthefup does anyone really care at all? clearly liking and commenting friends' posts is coming up.....there's nothing else to do in France. I'm happy she has enough money to live so frivolously, but what a lame existence.
She is supposed to be working filming something about the products she uses...the man's voice asking about taking uber is such a staged action!!! And so desperate....

• Haha
She is def still lying, if she didn’t have any extra procedures she wouldn’t be able to look totally different, every year. It is as if she has new face every season. All I pointed out is that she admitted she had nose job and that she never said she was natural. I wish I am more like the Lydia thread girls , they have all the things, but in her IG live videos she would often say she had things done but she doesn’t want to talk about it because she doesn’t want to give a reason to young girls 🤔

P.S. She did something with her chin or jaw too (she had problems with her jaw) and her breasts are not real either I believe.
I don’t mind the enhancements as she likes to call them. It’s her body and face and if she feels like upgrading herself, she should. I do find it a bit hypocritical how she says she doesn’t want to promote while she is a walking promotion with all the fillers, filters used, photoshop etc 😂. But ok, I’m not going to touch on that further as it’s a completely separate problem 😂

What I do find problematic is her attitude and the lies. She should enhance and invest in her behavior- my god with all the sources available these days, shouldn’t be that hard. Especially with her financial status. I am surprised she doesn’t have anyone on the team taking care of her public appearance, I’d hire a great PR person immediately 😂. Or maybe she thinks no one is that good (to keep up with her lies I mean 😭). Also, I don’t believe she has a team. Camila c.for example has a really impressive way of positioning her team in a very respectful way, while TamTam is the Queen of her f universe and no one can achieve her standards. Yes, we see. Since you have no helpers, the content changed drastically (and not in a good way).

And this is second.

what!!! she has completely different face!!! this was before I discovered her maybe 2 yrs ago...wowowow she looks waaay more better now

I need contacts and the list of all she has done :). I am just amazed how they change the eyebrow shape, what is that procedure?

She has completely transformed, she looks very chavy here, a remote village kinda unrefined :)

Like her whole face was indented or pushed in, whereas she has filled it so much now that it has come forward her cheeks, chin, jawline everything, wow I can only imagine the amount of money behind this continuous filling process...never noticed it until now

HOOOOW!!!! I NEED THE LIST she was completely other person! wow, had no idea

Attachments

Last edited:
Tam Tam has some personality issues. She does not want to talk about her personal life and her love life but she does all she can to talk about it and to film her boo.

She likes the attention if she wanted to keep things private she wouldn’t be exposing things like this. She is so dumb 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8
what!!! she has completely different face!!! this was before I discovered her maybe 2 yrs ago...wowowow she looks waaay more better now

I need contacts and the list of all she has done :). I am just amazed how they change the eyebrow shape, what is that procedure?

She has completely transformed, she looks very chavy here, a remote village kinda unrefined :)

Like her whole face was indented or pushed in, whereas she has filled it so much now that it has come forward her cheeks, chin, jawline everything, wow I can only imagine the amount of money behind this continuous filling process...never noticed it until now

Definitely filming through a filter. Her fillers are so over done they will start to slide again. The human body changes and so will her face again. She has also done extensive work. I am wondering whether she did a face lift of some type too...there is a slight tightening. No shade at her for getting stuff done, but the blind adoration from the fans is disturbing to me. Again, we all have different values and I personally don't believe in nip/tuck, but that's for me. To each his/her own.

Reactions: 6

Just scroll through her YouTube videos. You will find ones from years ago.

Reactions: 2
Tam Tam has some personality issues. She does not want to talk about her personal life and her love life but she does all she can to talk about it and to film her boo.

She likes the attention if she wanted to keep things private she wouldn’t be exposing things like this. She is so dumb 🤦🏽‍♀️
She is a hypocrite in my opinion. If you don't want to talk about something these pathetic hints should have no presence in her stories and vlogs. They make her look like an idiot and so desperate for the attention aka engagement... not very classy.

Reactions: 7
Hi girls, this is my first post here, apparently there’s been drama on Serbian twitter - just wanted to let you know that the user by the name “knowitall” here is Tamara hahaha! Hi Tamara! 👋🏻

That girl is not only a fraud, but a twisted person too. I remember her from the beginnings, she bought her followers, had an app for that, I remember I saw few years back that she used to follow some dodgy IG profiles at 3am cause she thought no one will notice that 🤣

Apparently she has multiple twitter accounts where she disses her ex friends & coworkers – eg she writes horrible stuff about Dusan, she outed him, said that he’s gay - even if he is, he will come out when he wants to & of course she hypes herself up, saying how rich and important she is! Also she writes “insider info” about her new boyfriend, hyping him up as well, how he’s rich and a Chanel model 🤣

Also, all that stuff about being a refugee and an international student paying “so so soo high fees” – GIRL REGISTERED HER BUSINESS AND PUT NATIONALITY CROATIAN!! Hahahahaha! Croatia is in EU (and Serbia is not) so she is not in the “international” category.

Also, Tamara, I remember when you had this same episode years ago on Croatian forums, writing about yourself from fake accounts so that people would visit your blog. she used to write posts so lamely thought out like “hiii i found this Serbian girl and she is so cool and stylish, I love her, check her out ~link to glam&glitter”. Everyone saw right through it. 🤣

I’m seriously amazed how gullible the people that believe her are. Everything is fake about her - her numbers, her fans, her face & boobs, her living & romantic situation, and her accent that she changes every 2 weeks. Also, all the fake designer stuff that she used to wear.

And I shouldn’t forget to mention her pro-ana blog where she used to write how she will do ANYTHING to become rich because she deserves it more than anyone. Girl, anyone with half a brain could see that you are definitely NOT rich. If you sold everything you own atm, you wouldn’t have 250 000 €. It’s clear you’re still trying to succeed, so kudos to that, but you will get tired soon.
The years are passing by, and you still haven’t accomplished what you wanted and by the looks of it, you never will.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hi girls, this is my first post here, apparently there’s been drama on Serbian twitter - just wanted to let you know that the user by the name “knowitall” here is Tamara hahaha! Hi Tamara! 👋🏻

That girl is not only a fraud, but a twisted person too. I remember her from the beginnings, she bought her followers, had an app for that, I remember I saw few years back that she used to follow some dodgy IG profiles at 3am cause she thought no one will notice that 🤣

Apparently she has multiple twitter accounts where she disses her ex friends & coworkers – eg she writes horrible stuff about Dusan, she outed him, said that he’s gay - even if he is, he will come out when he wants to & of course she hypes herself up, saying how rich and important she is! Also she writes “insider info” about her new boyfriend, hyping him up as well, how he’s rich and a Chanel model 🤣

Also, all that stuff about being a refugee and an international student paying “so so soo high fees” – GIRL REGISTERED HER BUSINESS AND PUT NATIONALITY CROATIAN!! Hahahahaha! Croatia is in EU (and Serbia is not) so she is not in the “international” category.

Also, Tamara, I remember when you had this same episode years ago on Croatian forums, writing about yourself from fake accounts so that people would visit your blog. she used to write posts so lamely thought out like “hiii i found this Serbian girl and she is so cool and stylish, I love her, check her out ~link to glam&glitter”. Everyone saw right through it. 🤣

I’m seriously amazed how gullible the people that believe her are. Everything is fake about her - her numbers, her fans, her face & boobs, her living & romantic situation, and her accent that she changes every 2 weeks. Also, all the fake designer stuff that she used to wear.

And I shouldn’t forget to mention her pro-ana blog where she used to write how she will do ANYTHING to become rich because she deserves it more than anyone. Girl, anyone with half a brain could see that you are definitely NOT rich. If you sold everything you own atm, you wouldn’t have 250 000 €. It’s clear you’re still trying to succeed, so kudos to that, but you will get tired soon.
The years are passing by, and you still haven’t accomplished what you wanted and by the looks of it, you never will.
what???? hahahah how do you know? That account totally is one that was commenting pro her LOL

• Wow
  • Haha
what???? hahahah how do you know? That account totally is one that was commenting pro her LOL
It was suspicious to me as well and someone pointed it out on Twitter, cause she had one with the same nick there, and after they called her out she changed that twitter nickname to sth else.....
nut case Tamara!

She has the same model for all her accounts, every “bad thing” that she writes about herself is vague and not really a critic. So Tamara you can learn from that mistake, and third time’s a charm - maybe you’ll eventually make a convincing burner account!

• Haha
  • Wow

Maybe it’s not her , maybe it’s her sister, almost certainly!
They are known to deal with it!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.