Tamara Kalinic #18 Career is down the drain; she’s still so vain!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2898909

we will never see her wearing this dress...
and sorry. how she talked and described the clothing and very piece, like a child in kindergarten. and if she was sleeping for the last 10 hours and got a wake up call and had to do the haul in 15 minutes.
I also don't understand why she sits on the floor during these fashion hauls. It cheapens everything.

Reactions: 9
Saving everyone the trouble to watch her video lol

She unboxes a pre-loved H bag as part of this AD with with the retailer. Matte grey alligator constance.

Ok that’s all, bye. 😂
She’s doing paid ads for Saclab??? Wow, she must be hard up for money. C level influencers work with them.

Reactions: 6
1714144811652.png

1714144880783.png

Airhead. She should get a Nobel Prize. This poetic and unique paraphrase... wow.

She felt the need to address her botox, surgery etc video and that there where people saying she forgot to talk about a lot of things she had done. Her respond was that it could happen that you miss a laser or treatment and that she just evolved. And it's not a secret and that's why you can see all her old videos etc so has nothing to hide.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I remember the time where she dissed the UK influencers for being cheap, tacky and not belonging to fashion. It was the move to the Paris apartment (an AirBnB).

But now, Tamara has the same jobs as what Victoria (inthefrow) could get. She had a lackluster NFW, LFW and PFW. She only attended jewelry and shoes presentation at best.

She doesn’t bring anything to the table. She isn’t a magazine editor, a fashion journalist. She’s like a walking home shopping channel. She’s made Hermes unboxings boring.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2898943
View attachment 2898944

Airhead. She should get a Nobel Prize. This poetic and unique paraphrase... wow.

She felt the need to address her botox, surgery etc video and that there where people saying she forgot to talk about a lot of things she had done. Her respond was that it could happen that you miss a laser or treatment and that she just evolved. And it's not a secret and that's why you can see all her old videos etc so has nothing to hide.
Even lower mediocre.

Reactions: 4
Another day, another shot of the ol’ flippers. Who exactly is the audience this photo is for?
IMG_9902.jpeg

• Haha
ladies, I follow another ig-er, the same pics, a luxury hotel, nice drinks and no people around.

Reactions: 1
ladies, I follow another ig-er, the same pics, a luxury hotel, nice drinks and no people around.
it's pretty obvious that she only gets to go to 'spend a weekend' because it's free. chiara ferragni literally was on a belmond hotel weekend after weekend.

Her cheek filler in the London vlog yikes! Very wonky. Her right cheek is bigger than the left .
---
She looks like a quarter back in the shoulder pad tracksuit 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
it's pretty obvious that she only gets to go to 'spend a weekend' because it's free. chiara ferragni literally was on a belmond hotel weekend after weekend.
So called collaboration, you get something free or with a significant discount in return for....

it can't be that there are no other guests in the hotel, but they are not in the picture :oops:

Reactions: 2
Her latest video title or thumbnail with the clickbait
“Almost got mugged in London”
Which didnt happen but she chose to speak abt it randomly

IMG_5272.jpeg

IMG_5273.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 16
she's gaslighting her audience and treats it like it's herd of sheep.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her latest video title or thumbnail with the clickbait
“Almost got mugged in London”
Which didnt happen but she chose to speak abt it randomly

View attachment 2904004

View attachment 2904006
This is why, in all honesty, the Paris robbery left a bad taste in my mouth. Sure, it was unfortunate for her, but she really used that as a “woe is me” card to garner attention.

There are so many pressing problems in the world. She used the almost mugged card to get attention. She knows that her endless hauls for free, Hermes unboxings, her relation with Filipo has been overused. So she needs to think about ways to gather attention and sympathy.

She’s already scraped the bottom of her barrel. Would not surprise me that she’ll use her family next.

Reactions: 10
EUroPeaN sUmmEr, that’s a pretentious thing to say for someone who lives in Italy. I’m no longer interested in her offering, how many times one can go to Paris and unbox same bags over and over again. However I clicked on this one, scrolled to comments, saw it was a clickbait and dropped out. Wonder if it still counts as a view.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
IMG_5272.jpeg

Which is why I thought I was getting mugged - while looking so drugged up and zoned out that I can not believe she is thinking anything anymore anyway

Reactions: 3
Apologies to anyone who likes it but the necklace above looks so tacky. She wears it with everything and it is just so her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3