Tamara Kalinic #18 Career is down the drain; she’s still so vain!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she looks rough !!. How old is she?

she looks to need an upper bleth, fillers dissolved and as I look at her photo the right side of her nose looks chunkier than the left which is bizarre. Did she have a nose job ? If so I think they did an uneven job

The miu fit is awful
what does her husband do??

Reactions: 3
Omg re above . How old is she? She could be 47 in that pic …

I still haven’t found out what the husband does?

agree there’s a major difference in her instagram pics compared to images others have tagged her into .
He is her fiance, and he works in the fashion industry

Reactions: 4
she has an unmistakable emptiness and tiredness in her eyes/face that only those who've suffered with an ed will recognise. obviously becomes harder and harder for the body to cope with these behaviours as you get older, it's certainly not as 'easy' as you age as it is when you're younger. wish these luxury influencers wouldn't portray that the only way to look chic and elegant is to be underweight

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I haven’t watched any of her recent videos. Any of those sit down “look what I got” I just skip past.

I like a new bag or pair of shoes as much as most girls, but the over consumerism is just sickening.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Tamara has no idea how to style herself unless someone gives her a full look to wear

Reactions: 10
I think Tamara’s success was because she was tall and fit sample sizes at the right time. Now that there are taller, thinner, more modelesque (and even younger) influencers she’s still stuck in that limbo of “beauty” content that Victoria frow, Janice joostema and Lydia are in. Dyson, if you’re reading this: no one wants hair like Tetka.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her face looks like it's so painful to move. How much can one stretch and fill? She can barely blink! So hard to watch :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Those ugly shoes... the sight of her dribbling around in them, painful to watch. Her outfits look like she's about to become a middle aged call girl.

Reactions: 8
I think Tamara’s success was because she was tall and fit sample sizes at the right time. Now that there are taller, thinner, more modelesque (and even younger) influencers she’s still stuck in that limbo of “beauty” content that Victoria frow, Janice joostema and Lydia are in. Dyson, if you’re reading this: no one wants hair like Tetka.
She was the perfect set-up for the blogger circa 2010's: a young woman fresh out of college with a pharmacy degree. It was interesting at that time. If she did continue to do her degree and made fashion her sidegig, she'll be more sustainable as well.

She's destroyed her face, managed to snag a man who looks like he's 60. She only got through because she's signed to an agency.

Reactions: 13
1714144320233.png

we will never see her wearing this dress...
and sorry. how she talked and described the clothing and very piece, like a child in kindergarten. and if she was sleeping for the last 10 hours and got a wake up call and had to do the haul in 15 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10