Tamara Kalinic #14 I'll show my bf for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do we think?
[/QUOT
What do we think?
Hair : she finally did it, good for her! But I think she ll regret it at some point. She has no confidence for that hairstyle and she played it safe for so many yers with a long , dry and damaged hair. ..
outfits: worse than ever … This suit gives me Joker vibes but it’s better than those trashy Bulgarian folk singer dresses .
Am I the only one who hates all the sunglasses she picked ? None of these flatter her face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
No, they’re missing his ex :ROFLMAO:View attachment 1602331
I am still split between! This hairstyle bares her face and definitely accentuates non - natural botch features - she's just not it, like everything came to focus and she cannot pull it off - more attractive with long hair

maybe when she styles it and it grows 2 more inches should be cute

however I have no doubt how ******** she continues to be with this bleeping cringe title - 1000 $ for things that never happened

her personality trait is my boyfriend - I have never seen someone so publicly cringe and embarrassing

Reactions: 6
Did we vote on new title threads yet? I think we should incorporate something about the short hair…

Short hair, shorter hemlines, shortest patience trying to become wifey.

Idk, what I proposed sucks, but I like the the first part about short hair and short hemlines 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think her hair looks better in that specific photo since it looks slightly darker, her brassy tones (visible on video) make her look like an older woman trying to disguise greys. Shoulder length hair will look better on her. She just needs to hide that botched jaw.

Hair : she finally did it, good for her! But I think she ll regret it at some point. She has no confidence for that hairstyle and she played it safe for so many yers with a long , dry and damaged hair. ..
outfits: worse than ever … This suit gives me Joker vibes but it’s better than those trashy Bulgarian folk singer dresses .
Am I the only one who hates all the sunglasses she picked ? None of these flatter her face.
The sunglasses sit on that horrible nose of her. Her natural nose was so much better. It’s so rounded and botched now :/

Reactions: 5
⚡Thread Suggestion ⚡

🌟Short Skirts and Shorter hair, but behind her eyes there's nothing there 🌟

⚡Thread Suggestion ⚡

🌟Short Skirts and Shorter hair, but behind her eyes there's nothing there 🌟

Also on the hair note, it reminds of Alexa Chung but she ain't cool enough to carry that blunt off a style.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Tamara Kalinic #15 Hair as short as her fashion sense, bebi dressing her like a ...

Can't really write prostitute in the title, it gets censored or changed by the admin.

Tamara Kalinic #15 Short hair for the win but she still can't buy class and style

Tamara Kalinic #15 No fashion sense but bebi cut my hair short

I am still recovering from a cold (left with a dry cough urgh) so this is all I can do this time. I can't be arsed to check what she calls her BF so feel free to correct the title suggestions.

Love the haircut, she looks a little more chic now. It’s probably a little too short but once it grows a few inches, I think she will make some great hairstyles since her hair is thick and curly. I agree that her facial features are more accentuated but unfortunately for her, the lips look even more fake now. I don’t think she’ll stop with the filler but at least get a lip lift, it’ll look a little more natural and less lumpy.

omg is the hair cut real... she looks like johnny depp or alessandro michele especially whilst wearing masculine suits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
its a nice pic
I dont hate the hair - it’s refreshing and suits her and also no More fried ends for now (irony cos she is a Loreal Keratese person?)

Until i look at the mouth and realise how uneven the top lip is and how swollen the bottom lip is - whoever did her lip fillers has no idea what he/ she is doing

Reactions: 10
I like this picture . She looks mature and putted together.
I still don’t get what she is trying to accomplish , one day she is dressed like a prostitute another day she wears men suits??? Has no sense to me.
But her lips… She filmed a video “I removed lip fillers” LOL
why is her upper lip uneven ? The left side is higher and more pointy than the right side. The bottom lip looks like it’s gonna explode every second…

Reactions: 11
Guys!!! The hair cut is not real! I just saw her in Milan at Armani cafe with Ft and her hair is super long. She was either wearing a wig or she put in extensions after cutting. Either way it’s not real and her hair is still long af lmao

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Guys!!! The hair cut is not real! I just saw her in Milan at Armani cafe with Ft and her hair is super long. She was either wearing a wig or she put in extensions after cutting. Either way it’s not real and her hair is still long af lmao
It might be a wig, if you look closer to this photo posted earlier, by bubble 18, you can see it looks like it's not the same hair after the fringe. It's weirdly separated, and her part kind of disappears from the fringe to the back. So it might be like a half wig something.

I strongly disbelieve she would just chop off all her hair just like that. Maybe if someone would pay her big money for an ad or something, like with the BF "reveal".

Reactions: 9
thank god tbh. i was thinking it's probably like the bob wig she got for the elle style awards
i still think her hair looks best in 2018/2019: not too long, not too short, not too dark and not too brassy/light

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The caterpillar laminated eyebrows screaming trough the screen- Anna Newton (theannaedit) would be proud 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It might be a wig, if you look closer to this photo posted earlier, by bubble 18, you can see it looks like it's not the same hair after the fringe. It's weirdly separated, and her part kind of disappears from the fringe to the back. So it might be like a half wig something.

I strongly disbelieve she would just chop off all her hair just like that. Maybe if someone would pay her big money for an ad or something, like with the BF "reveal".
if you watch her latest stories, you can see the haircut is real.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.