Tamara Kalinic #14 I'll show my bf for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that a coldsore on her top lip? She looks botched and butch. Caro looks great as always- she wears the clothes, the clothes don’t wear her.

Reactions: 2
What do we think?
oh damn, its a NO - I think too short maybe when it reaches below botch jawline will look better - again let's see when she is not in Halloween costume, I really want it to work and don't want to say she looks ugly af with this :0

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I kinda like it? Lol don’t disown me. But yeah, I agree that it’ll look better once it reaches her jaw. Doesn’t she have curly/wavy hair? Because that bob is going to bounce up to her ears if she doesn’t style it properly

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Going a bit off topic from the ugly haircut but if I see her standing around while I’m driving on a zebra crossing - I will punch her on her back. How f**king stupid of her to be standing on a crossing like a dumbass. Smart women don’t do this!

And her face is so ugly. It’s beyond going back looking nice ever again. Plus her bad style is getting worse!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
It's just so mindless because viewers actually want to see influencers rewarding clothing. Like obviously they can't be relatable to allot of people because of all the designer goods but at least they can still be inspiring in the way they wear pieces + chose to style them. Like Cassie Thorpe she buys luxury but she's very conscious of her own style and uses the pieces she buys again and again. I think if Tamara had personal style she wouldn't feel the need to buy so much and it's just lazy.
you have assumed here she actually buys the clothes :p

She has serious back issues … here TREX pose ….
View attachment 1600889
this posture is so bad - why would she even post that

Reactions: 2
Body: In every single event, first thing you see is Tam's protruding head, and then comes the rest of her body, jumping uncontrollably 😖

Hair: she just blew her only chance to look good for once... 🙄 Hopefully it can be styled better..

But lips omg: why would you add another pair of sausages to your face, and skip to remove the lumps first???!!! I mean I get it, she wanted to cover them with more filler, but that strategy obviously doesn't work, who did she go to? All that money and she goes to someone who obviously doesn't have required skills . She indeed never looked worse and her smile is joker-like more than ever

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Don't hate me, but I kinda like the hair, as it will freshen up that Balkans starlet-folk singer vibe.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What do we think?
I think she looks awesome with the short hair. I’ll see myself to the rave thread now. 😭 Honestly, it’s just nice to see something less repetitive among these “influencer” even it is give us 2016/2017 lob/bob vibes. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 17
She cut off the hair! She cut off the hair! Legit came back here just to boost the news of the chop!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.