Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bubble18

Chatty Member
that might be the worst I’ve ever seen Leonie look. Theyre both wearing the same style tacky dresses yet she still outclasses Tamara. I think my main issue with her is that when she looked her most beautiful to many she still tried to emulate a sex doll with her makeup, that stripy dress outfit still looks tacky because she has a cat lady surgery face. It’s not until I saw those photos that I realised that maybe she was just never pretty. Always looking so cheap and fake.

• Sick
Reactions: 18

T-time

Chatty Member
HE DOES NOT WANT TO MARRY YOU.

i wish she would get this through her head. it was actually sad watching her in the bed while he was explaining another bullshit ring and fake promises. i'm tired of women falling for this shit and being stringed along for years. if he wanted to he would.
She is not being stringed along. He said that he did not want the moment to be shared with her audience and then flat out told her he does not want to get married. She then tried to twist his words in bed and later in the video.

She can say it is so emotional for her but he literally said he did not want to get married and she maid him say the ring is a promis to be togeter but not a promis-ring. That she is trying to twist his words does not mean that the meaning of his words change.

She is not being stringed along. She twisted his words and put that in the video. She is a major dramaqueen. If he wants to marry her no doubt he will ask her to marry him. 'Do you want to marry me' does not sound the same as 'happy birthday bebi'. His English is not that bad 😄

• Haha
  • Heart

MsBarcelona

🤯 who is this?!? I always get shocked when I see old photos of her. Does she think her followers are fools or is she genuinely delusional?
Delusional 😜I don't watch as often anymore, too boring and many lies. Still waiting to hear about the Milan apartment which she said would be ready to move into January 2022 🤔

• Haha

r1mar1ma

Chatty Member
What's interesting-this is 2019. and she is also quite tanned and half-naked. What makes a world of a difference, in my eyes, is her pose, her more... natural face, and her general relaxed manner.
She looks tragic now.
-mens-fashion-2019-picture-id977774582?s=2048x2048.jpg
-mens-fashion-2019-picture-id977774580?s=2048x2048.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad

ellas

Years ago she read The Secret and had an epiphany, now she read another book. The end. :yawn:

• Haha

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
this is sick!!! 33 old ass woman calls this her career and work, she is delusional or real life, imagine other women her age including myself, to need to write this down and call it a day full of work, absolute insanity and embarrassment

is this even a life let alone work

this is her career wow sounds like a day in life of a plant not human wtf

• Haha
  • Sick

kitty_gb

Honestly, I don’t think she doesn’t realize the pain of Ukranians. I’ve fled from Bosnia, spent my childhood in war, and because of that I can’t bear myself to read about another war, the memories are to ugly.

I believe she’s made some donations, because a) she’s a refugee herself b) she was very active on IG last year when earthquake struck in Croatia, mentioning donations, claiming she’s made donations etc.

The third thing - to someone with her income, the 16k haul is equivalent to a 1600€ haul to me. It’s still a heck lot of money, but manageable for rare and special occasions. I’ve detected the haul was filmed before the NY fashion week (hence the sweaters) and most probably that’s why she (had to) splurge for the FW items. Honestly, I think she just wanted the Khaite striped cashmere sweater, but she wanted to see what else she can get in that price range. Especially given the circumstances that her new bestie Layla is Loro Piana fan (Leyla is Zorannah‘s ex friend and sister in law of her ex boyfriend Sead).
I honestly think she doesn’t give a flying f about what people are going though in Ukraine. She would have posted more like she did for Croatia. She is just using the war in her messaging to make more money. I didn’t see the haul myself because I can’t bear the thought of seeing shopping videos at times like these (no offensive to anyone who did, just my personal choice). She has most posts on Plaza Athenee (the kingdom of gay suppressors) than ever. Tamara Kalinic is everything which is wrong in society today. Anyways, luxury fashion is losing its exclusivity. People don’t want designer bags anymore- Hopefully this influencer bubble will burst soon and people like her can use their lives to better use.. like her sister.

• Sad
  • Wow

lilya21

20k eur worth of clothes 😭 she buys designer like some people buy fast fashion. I don’t see the difference, you are just piling up clothes either way. We are over excessive consumerism Tamara pls. Not saying she needs to be a minimalist either but come on, having a fashion sense means buying a few key pieces that are the base of your style and then rotating details to keep it interesting, not owning 10 versions of the same 1k eur sweater… a bit sad.
there is definitely a double standard. when girls do excessive fast fashion hauls at least they get called out on their destructive behavior, but bc the shit tamara gets is expensive it's somehow ok and not damaging??

• Heart

lilya21

i recently befriended a watch enthusiast/expert and i showed him pics of tamara's watch, he said it's most likely fake!! lol

• Haha
  • Wow

bblondon

Chatty Member
At Gucci she looks frumpy and like she’s wearing H&M instead of ££££ worth of clothes/accessories. She doesn’t have a natural sense for styling clothes. Even her hair and sunglasses could’ve helped but she looks lazy and like she can’t be bothered. And her face like a slapped arse