Tamara Kalinic #12 Every day a new face, different race and still no place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are these from?! Looks like +100% beauty mode on faceapp
It popped up in my discover tab, the left one is a cover of her reel, and on the right is a screenshot of the actual video once you click on it! Mode Catfish level 1000%

• Wow
Reactions: 10
As FT would say- LOL

btw, hi everyone, i'm still here, but i unfollowed the clown...dear lord, her ig used to be (at least some) inspiration, lately my "looks" when i go out to throw the garbage look more polished than hers...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am starting to think now she is buying all of her “luxury” things on some Facebook and instagram sale groups cos it really looks cheap on her 🙈
I'm wondering when Van Cleef & Arpels will ask her to cease and desist. It can't be good for their brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry if this was asked before but I’m new. Why do you call her tetka ?
Her nephew calls her " Tetka "( in Serbian)
Meaning " aunty " , but also ( according to us ) signifies her character of the aunty : wrinkled , old , boring ( of course , aunties are great but not her ) 🚫☢🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
London - Paris - Milano
How interesting he is celebrating Christmas with HER family (who is christian Orthidox meaning they celebrate on 7th of Jan) and not HIS own..

i guess Raspy didnt feel comfortable to inviteTam home..second year in a row...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
When Tetka Tamra was in Belgrade, she casually dropped in Mona and recommended this store. She also said it wasn't sponsored, she genuinely likes the brand for its quality. Funnily enough, she never wears Mona.
Aaaand a few days later, here's a post with Mona. We're not stupid, of course she got paid. What a liar.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
When Tetka Tamra was in Belgrade, she casually dropped in Mona and recommended this store. She also said it wasn't sponsored, she genuinely likes the brand for its quality. Funnily enough, she never wears Mona.
Aaaand a few days later, here's a post with Mona. We're not stupid, of course she got paid. What a liar.
It's the same with New Age, Paris, where she went for her "workouts". This appears three times on their Instagram page and the dates line up each time with her visits there.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
How interesting he is celebrating Christmas with HER family (who is christian Orthidox meaning they celebrate on 7th of Jan) and not HIS own..

i guess Raspy didnt feel comfortable to inviteTam home..second year in a row...
I think if he were to invite her to his family Christmas it may be too much of a commitment to their relationship and we all know he's not that committed. She is his booty call and plus 1 for events. I would be shocked if they lasted in 2022.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Anx if you google Toma Moma you will understand why she’s “friends” with the brand...

Tetka promoting her crappy posts..

Does he have a home/family?
Nope but he’s got ONE SAME PAIR OF TROUSERS all since October!

0B0BCD91-270F-4A1E-9F26-39840431CF0B.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11