Tamara Kalinic #12 Every day a new face, different race and still no place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know it 💯 , but she kinda told it ages ago in some vlogs , and my sister is a doctor she is suspicious of those illnesses .

It was a civil war going on .

It wasn't a civil war.

imma let u in on some info about seljanka's tamara parents.. im not saying that some people resemble their parents but honestly tamara learned a lot from her own so let me tell you
during the war in bosnia and herzegovina where the serbs occupied this country, as in bosnia where tamara got born, or part of ex jugoslavia, her parents had a private clinic, where theyearned money from people dying and having diseases . the thing is this was a lot known story here in balkans but in the new interviews for serbian magazines tamara is lying and trying to cover up this story by talking about how her parents were rich but they lost their money...so they had to start all over again.. basically stuff saying that she was born rich but for a short period of time.. now the interesting part is when you google some articles about this private stuff her parents were doing here, they are not on the internet, but you see people people talking and saying she is paying to delete old articles about her scandalous father..
he came to bosnia and herzegovinia during the war as i said and he scammed some national pharmacies while also profiting off the dead bodies. idk what or how exactly he made so much money but it is dirty money.. he used this situation of national crisis plus inflation in tamaras motherland and then he escaped to serbia with the money that was basically enough in that time to become a high class person. also tamara only sometimes mentions bosnia and herzegovina, but never really talks about her motherland because she loves serbia more. in balkans it is still a touchy subject to discuss these countries, since some serbs still don't want to admit the crimes of the war criminals...even though the things that went in bosnia were declared a genocide of the bosnian nationality by the serbs... it is really sad knowing that tamara has had everything in her life thanks to the people who fought here in the war and basically that come from bosnia and herzegovina. at least she can pay more respect for that country
im just saying this here so people can know more about the scammer genes in her family, honestly, with all due respect, tamara does not deserve the life she is living today and she is even not so thankful about it.. girl should stay silent and never complain about anything but then again she is a spoiled brat
also pls dont start a political debate or question this, i live in bosnia and herzegovina and the elderly knows the story about her father so all im saying is 100% accurate

And today she's friends with Ceca's daughter.

Reactions: 5
For non-Balkans members(Tetka is friends with Ceca's daughter): who is Ceca?
"Ceca was married to a career criminal and paramilitary commander in the Yugoslav Wars, Željko Ražnatović "Arkan", with whom she has two children.

However, despite her popularity, Ceca has been known as the subject of controversies Following the assassination of Prime Minister Zoran Đinđić in March 2003, Ražnatović was arrested for illegal firearm possession as a part of the police Operation Sabre and subsequently spent 121 days in commitment.[9][8] In 2011, Ražnatović, who had pleaded guilty, was also charged for embezzlement from the transfers of football players as the head of her husband's club, FK Obilić, and was sentenced with €1,5 million fine and to a year in house arrest. Moreover, due to her legal issues, Ražnatović is officially banned from entering Croatia, being proclaimed persona non grata.Ceca has also been involved in politics by serving as the honorary president of the Party of Serbian Unity before Arkan was assassinated."

Tetka, nice crowd you've got there.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
View attachment 943376
This screams "new money" to me
she is missing one chanel long necklace and 2 hermes to complete high fashun look

this looks soo cheappp and clashes in the wrongest ways, from colours, textures, sizes, tragic that she will actually wear 2 Alhambra's together...the way influencer ruined luxury industry is beyond me...

plus slap that big fat elephant to add into the most tackiest and senseless combo on internet :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
View attachment 943376
Nothing new , she has never had manners , class , her deminours were always questionable , she always screamed for attention ..Her "pedigree " and background is fabricated , she's not wealthy princess , only maybe 2- 3 scales above average in Serbia .☢☢☢
Even people in Serbia nowadays became suspicious of her traits , realizing she is far from classy and not that sophisticated ...
She has drowned in her on delusional world , sad , sad girl ...❄☢☢🤮

Reactions: 18
Today's vlog was so blurry....! And no tetka, we are not in this together. We just watch and laugh at you... papa filippo is top for commenting on why she says "we" even though she is constantly all alone 🤣🤣🤣
blurry to hide all those holes in her face, but I caught her once so she cannot hide it no matter what :')

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Words from the wise one: "without further ADIEU"
🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 Really!!!!!? That makes no sense, Tetka!
As a gifted polyglot, you should know that "adieu" is French for "goodbye" and implies a final "goodbye".
And you use this at the start of your blur-vision vlog!!!? 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just STOP glorifying an idiot ☢☢☢ Please
Btw , those false impersonations of one's genuine look on internet should be monitored by some legal norms , or someone , having in mind it's not mine insta account ( private one with my kid & dog , and I don't live out of it ) , and those influencers who earn substantial amounts of money , fooling us all .. ☢☢🤮
Just 🚫❌🆘

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just STOP glorifying an idiot ☢☢☢ Please
Btw , those false impersonations of one's genuine look on internet should be monitored by some legal norms , or someone , having in mind it's not mine insta account ( private one with my kid & dog , and I don't live out of it ) , and those influencers who earn substantial amounts of money , fooling us all .. ☢☢🤮
Just 🚫❌🆘
And here's the Google Translate version of the above:

"Unmistakable color combination for dry winter weather: Tamara Kalinic in a casual outfit that suits every woman
She is one of the best influencers in the world, and, in that regard, she chooses stylings that are flawless without a mistake."

Don't hesitate to suggest improvements to the English translation. It's so hyperbolic!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
the way influencer ruined luxury industry is beyond me...
I used to not be so bothered but today I saw a post of a Swedish influencer wearing a juste un clou ring on her index finger and it was too small and just ugly, specially in combo with the typical Cartier bracelet stack, and I cried a bit on the inside.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
After the robbery Tamara said many things on social media about how luxury goods were not important and she is not materialistic. I knew that wouldn’t last, I have never seen somebody so obsessed with dripping in tacky designer brands as her.

Those 3 necklaces all worn together look vile, like something you can buy on Shein. Hasn’t anyone ever told you that less is more Tetka.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 943376
She runs everything into the ground, doesn’t matter if it’s her style, she is so eager to be seen as wealthy that she buys and wears all at the same time the generic trendy luxe items that every man and their dog has now because all of these girls who follow these vapid influenzas buy dupes of van Cleef and Cartier from AliExpress to flex. I feel like luxury fashion kind of died a death the day influencers started to spend on their credit cards and buy all of these items, now it’s common place to see a real or fake love bracelet, real or fake Birkin or van Cleef piece. Nothing now is special because everyone is buying everything and wearing it at once, it’s not realistic. Even people with money to buy the real spread purchases out
Gaaaajz saw this today and was literally like COME ON WOMAN!
I just think this is soooo irresponsible towards her followers, especially the young ones 🤢🤢
Where are these from?! Looks like +100% beauty mode on faceapp

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Sorry if this was asked before but I’m new. Why do you call her tetka ?

Reactions: 3