Tamara Kalinic #12 Every day a new face, different race and still no place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please explain the persistent countdown "on a scale from 1 to 10" ?????? in almost every video .What is she like 10 years old??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I stopped watching this pretentious twit a while back. She's become insufferable to watch especially with her rapid, ever changing accents. On the plane to the UK and suddenly she sounds British. witch, please. :rolleyes:

However, I believe I read somewhere here that she called herself a woman of colour. Is this true?

If so it shows how uneducated, ignorant and insulting she is. If she, an Eastern European, actually claimed that, then she is is claiming that she goes through what true women of color, black and brown women like myself, endure.

Sitting out in the bleeping sun and getting a tan does not make her a woman of color. Proves how bleeping stupid she is and insulting to masses of women around the world.

She can claim to have a pharmacy degree but it was probably a degree that came in her cereal box. Just because one holds a degree does not make one intelligent and socially aware. She also said that being an ex-pharmacist makes her a healthcare professional. Nope, a pharmacist dispenses meds and educates on side effects, combinations etc.

She does not diagnose, treat or prescribe medication to patients. I have a graduate degree and am a Licensed Mental Health Therapist. I am a healthcare professional that diagnoses and treats patients. She is not and does not. Again, proof of her lies, embellishments and fake claims.

What a bleeping moron.

And what the heck is happening to her face? It looks like it's bloody melting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Ok T, we understand that you're above all the regular people and those rare moments when you have to come down are really hard for you.

btw, that Celine thing.... :sick:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I stopped watching this pretentious twit a while back. She's become insufferable to watch especially with her rapid, ever changing accents. On the plane to the UK and suddenly she sounds British. witch, please. :rolleyes:

However, I believe I read somewhere here that she called herself a woman of colour. Is this true?

If so it shows how uneducated, ignorant and insulting she is. If she, an Eastern European, actually claimed that, then she is is claiming that she goes through what true women of color, black and brown women like myself, endure.

Sitting out in the bleeping sun and getting a tan does not make her a woman of color. Proves how bleeping stupid she is and insulting to masses of women around the world.

She can claim to have a pharmacy degree but it was probably a degree that came in her cereal box. Just because one holds a degree does not make one intelligent and socially aware. She also said that being an ex-pharmacist makes her a healthcare professional. Nope, a pharmacist dispenses meds and educates on side effects, combinations etc.

She does not diagnose, treat or prescribe medication to patients. I have a graduate degree and am a Licensed Mental Health Therapist. I am a healthcare professional that diagnoses and treats patients. She is not and does not. Again, proof of her lies, embellishments and fake claims.

What a bleeping moron.

And what the heck is happening to her face? It looks like it's bloody melting.
She was using sunbed extensively in that Paris salon she always raved about, now when she moved she doesn't want to spend a penny paying for sunbeds unless sponsored, which shows a little bit of her normal skintone.

She claimed when accused of using sunbeds and fake tan that she in fact is Type 4 skin (what the duck!!!!)and that she is basically brown tone skin, disgusting, insulting, uneducated psychopat.

I went crazy when I heard this, she is nobody so this went undetected, imagine some actual british influencer stated this, they would be cancelled globally.

Would love to hear from licensed Mental health professional approx diagnosis, if you have time to watch one of her videos :D

So far she has exhibited extreme narcissistic personality, pathological uncontrolled lying, delusion, extreme inferior complex mixed with outward projected superior complex, eating disorders, rapid movement disorders when what to seems to be under influence, passive aggressiveness, tone deaf, complete deterioration in front of camera

and this is what is served to young impressionable audience as influencer! yes influenced to completely ruin oneself physically and mentally...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Her face and skin is so wird yo watch and she is just 32! I am shocked, it is getting out of control as if her skin is moving .., shock

Reactions: 8
Are they spending Christmas in London/Brighton just saw Dirty insta stories cruising in Chelsea street
She mentioned in the last video that her family will prepare for him an “Italian” Christmas. Since they are Serbian and don’t celebrate Christmas now, but in January. This is quite nice what she’s doing, but also very strange. Why they don’t spend Christmas with his family since they are celebrating now! 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She did not get affected by the robbery at all..but mentions it in every video. Our tetka is a highly spiritual shaman who does not care about material things..but this is her 6th Hèrmes bag in 2021. She was not affected at all..but purchased half of the quantity of her old collection in one year. She was soooooo not affected that she almost died during Cannes film festival because everyone was flashing their Rolex and Patek. Of course it is not about million purchases you made in Hèrmes,from an ash tray to ugly clogs,it is about the relationship with your SA🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂 if she didnt have Raspy,maximum she would get is a Constance.
By the way,she is so rigid and aggressive with the bag,it’s unbelievable. The bag is ugly and completely unwearable unless it’s June,July,August.
But the point is, that Raspy is her SA!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it possible that she TINKS that this "something stinks in here" face is "cool"? :ROFLMAO:
I can imagine her channeling her inner model. Like an actual model is doing swimwear in the winter and winterwear in the summer. She is just as delusional as her fake tan. There is absolutely no need to film this dress outside and it makes her look plain insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So, finally we know why she went to Belgrade 🙄 For those of you who do not speak Serbian, she said she had to try the machine immediately, as it is better than the one in Paris (the Belgrade clinic has the newest model of the machine). Of course, what else can you do during one day in Serbia, certainly not waste it to see family & friends, why would you do that 😬 and gooosh again she goes with "good when combined with workout" WHAT workout tetka???? 😖

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Could this vlogmas be any more boring? Yes it can! Today's vlog was all about what is in Tetkas bag...Mmm, like who cares?
When I heard the sentence "it doesn't smell like nothing" I loled so hard 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
instead of using these toning machines, she needs to desperately start doing Pilates for her form - her posture is terrible, Wouldnt be surprised if she gets a hunch back or dowagers hump before too long

does any expert or knowledgeable people know why her skin laxity is so poor for her age? It’s kind of loose and sagging in a way that people in the 40s don’t usually have. Is it using the seeing type of filler/too much fillers or maybe overuse of Botox that’s given muscle atrophy?

HEY! Tetka DO NOT USE, why so manly?
Flat, straight brows that few people can pull of, wide rounded nose from her nose job, wide flat cheeks from filler - should be a lesson to anyone before they go too overboard with cosmetic surgeries, almost if the time your natural feature fir your face much more

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
^
She has naturally malshaped body posture , evidently from some kind of child illness , like arthritis , most likely rachitis ☢☢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
^
She has naturally malshaped body posture , evidently from some kind of child illness , like arthritis , most likely rachitis ☢☢
Really? How do you get this information? If it's true. We should be a bit sympathy toward this topic.

New here: sorry to disturb, I've been a long time silent reader. respect and enjoy and agree on all your thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Really? How do you get this information? If it's true. We should be a bit sympathy toward this topic.

New here: sorry to disturb, I've been a long time silent reader. respect and enjoy and agree on all your thread.
That’s just a lie she tells, don’t worry. The only sickness she really has is mental

• Haha
Reactions: 10
imma let u in on some info about seljanka's tamara parents.. im not saying that some people resemble their parents but honestly tamara learned a lot from her own so let me tell you
during the war in bosnia and herzegovina where the serbs occupied this country, as in bosnia where tamara got born, or part of ex jugoslavia, her parents had a private clinic, where theyearned money from people dying and having diseases . the thing is this was a lot known story here in balkans but in the new interviews for serbian magazines tamara is lying and trying to cover up this story by talking about how her parents were rich but they lost their money...so they had to start all over again.. basically stuff saying that she was born rich but for a short period of time.. now the interesting part is when you google some articles about this private stuff her parents were doing here, they are not on the internet, but you see people people talking and saying she is paying to delete old articles about her scandalous father..
he came to bosnia and herzegovinia during the war as i said and he scammed some national pharmacies while also profiting off the dead bodies. idk what or how exactly he made so much money but it is dirty money.. he used this situation of national crisis plus inflation in tamaras motherland and then he escaped to serbia with the money that was basically enough in that time to become a high class person. also tamara only sometimes mentions bosnia and herzegovina, but never really talks about her motherland because she loves serbia more. in balkans it is still a touchy subject to discuss these countries, since some serbs still don't want to admit the crimes of the war criminals...even though the things that went in bosnia were declared a genocide of the bosnian nationality by the serbs... it is really sad knowing that tamara has had everything in her life thanks to the people who fought here in the war and basically that come from bosnia and herzegovina. at least she can pay more respect for that country
im just saying this here so people can know more about the scammer genes in her family, honestly, with all due respect, tamara does not deserve the life she is living today and she is even not so thankful about it.. girl should stay silent and never complain about anything but then again she is a spoiled brat
also pls dont start a political debate or question this, i live in bosnia and herzegovina and the elderly knows the story about her father so all im saying is 100% accurate

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

I don't know it 💯 , but she kinda told it ages ago in some vlogs , and my sister is a doctor she is suspicious of those illnesses .

imma let u in on some info about seljanka's tamara parents.. im not saying that some people resemble their parents but honestly tamara learned a lot from her own so let me tell you
during the war in bosnia and herzegovina where the serbs occupied this country, as in bosnia where tamara got born, or part of ex jugoslavia, her parents had a private clinic, where theyearned money from people dying and having diseases . the thing is this was a lot known story here in balkans but in the new interviews for serbian magazines tamara is lying and trying to cover up this story by talking about how her parents were rich but they lost their money...so they had to start all over again.. basically stuff saying that she was born rich but for a short period of time.. now the interesting part is when you google some articles about this private stuff her parents were doing here, they are not on the internet, but you see people people talking and saying she is paying to delete old articles about her scandalous father..
he came to bosnia and herzegovinia during the war as i said and he scammed some national pharmacies while also profiting off the dead bodies. idk what or how exactly he made so much money but it is dirty money.. he used this situation of national crisis plus inflation in tamaras motherland and then he escaped to serbia with the money that was basically enough in that time to become a high class person. also tamara only sometimes mentions bosnia and herzegovina, but never really talks about her motherland because she loves serbia more. in balkans it is still a touchy subject to discuss these countries, since some serbs still don't want to admit the crimes of the war criminals...even though the things that went in bosnia were declared a genocide of the bosnian nationality by the serbs... it is really sad knowing that tamara has had everything in her life thanks to the people who fought here in the war and basically that come from bosnia and herzegovina. at least she can pay more respect for that country
im just saying this here so people can know more about the scammer genes in her family, honestly, with all due respect, tamara does not deserve the life she is living today and she is even not so thankful about it.. girl should stay silent and never complain about anything but then again she is a spoiled brat
also pls dont start a political debate or question this, i live in bosnia and herzegovina and the elderly knows the story about her father so all im saying is 100% accurate
It was a civil war going on .

Reactions: 4
That’s just a lie she tells, don’t worry. The only sickness she really has is mental
Thanks for clarifying, probably lazy to improve herself, always excuses. And for one second I almost fall for her countless lies again.
😒

Reactions: 1