Tamara Kalinic #12 Every day a new face, different race and still no place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, in her defense, and I wouldn't usually defend her, if the spelling is with a b, why would she not pronounce it? ALSO, the more relevant thing, you all should remember she is SERBIAN, and I would never hear anyone here pronounce it without the b (this also applies to the MilanO spelling, that's just how we both spell and pronounce it, it's just the Serbian coming through haha). People sometimes give her too much crap for her English considering many only speak English themselves (and even if not... why go after someone speaking a foreign language and not being perfect at it, there's awful things about her personality to talk about, why go after her English?!). Now I know there's also Serbian (or at least some Balkan) people on this thread, and don't get me wrong, her English is far from what it could be, but it's like an averagely good English coming from a Serbian girl. I have family that moved to the US like 25+ years ago and they still have a veryyyy strong Serbian accent when they talk, even if their grammar is perfectly good. I would love to hear all the British people trying to learn our language, even if they start from a young age.

Oh also this is not me trying to have a go at anyone in particular, I've just noticed how often little things about her English are brought up, and it kinda grinds my gears cause it's unfair to anyone who might not feel confident in their English/foreign language.
I understand and get it. My partner is from Barcelona and we have been together for 7 years and I haven't made an effort to learn Spanish. But you have to remember that English is universal and the reason why it is taught in schools around the world. The UK is the best way to learn English and correct grammar and no one here pronounces the B in bomber. Tamara moved to the UK and working in fashion she would have known this. She just changes her accent to whatever country she is living in and I'm guessing the boyfriend pronounces the B.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I understand and get it. My partner is from Barcelona and we have been together for 7 years and I haven't made an effort to learn Spanish. But you have to remember that English is universal and the reason why it is taught in schools around the world. The UK is the best way to learn English and correct grammar and no one here pronounces the B in bomber. Tamara moved to the UK and working in fashion she would have known this. She just changes her accent to whatever country she is living in and I'm guessing the boyfriend pronounces the B.
it would never be an issue nor we would pick it up so much if TAMARA IS NOT SELF PROCLAIMED:
  • BEST IN CLASS MULTILINGUAL PRODIGY
  • SPEAKS ITALIAN, FRENCH, SPANISH, PORTUGESE FLUENLY WITHOUT EVER LEARNING THE LANGUAGE
  • TOP 100 PHARMACIST IN WORLD
  • SUPER INTELLIGENT MOST SUCCESSFUL MOST RESILIENT MOST GOOD LOOKING - confirmed from her saliva when she promoted biggest DNK test scam in history
  • SHE DOES NOT FEEL PAIN AT GYNO, NOR SHAME, SHE IS SO TOUGH
  • SHE DOES NOT HAVE ANXIETY
  • NOTHING EVEN TOUCHES HER
  • SHE IS NATURAL BEAUTY
  • SHE IS SO HIGH FASHUUUN
  • SHE IS SO SEXYYYY AND SKINNY
  • SHE IS PRO OPEN RELATIONSHIPS, HOMOSEXUALITY, AND BI-SEXUALITY - probs as raspy is into it
  • SHE IS HARDEST WORKING INDIVIDUAL - work is playing with stationery making to do list and taking pictures for IG
  • SHE IS MENTOR AND BIG BOSS - to poor serbian minions who work for free probably
  • SHE HAS SOOOO MANY FRENNNSSS - none
  • SHE IS CRYPTO INVESTOR
  • NFT FREAK
  • SHE HAS ENGINEER COMING TO HER HOME TO FIX TINGS - read handyman fixing the lightbulbs
  • SHE HAS ARCHITECT REFURBISHING HER MILAN HOME - read carpenter paining the walls
  • SHE IS ALL THAT AND YOU PEASANTS ARE NOT

so when this supermegasmartboss babe is embarrassing herself at every waking moment from horrible english, tragic syntax, stupid remarks - then yes we will point it out

besides she is not living and working in Serbia she is BRI ISH HIIIIIIAAAA IN LANDAN - read peacehaven

ps excuse le caps - just exaggerating TINGS and TOTs about our megaboss babe who cannot spell

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
The idiot missed her flight?!
And I am sorry but I cannot understand why she chooses to stay in a hotel instead of staying at home when she visits Belgrade? Did anyone of u understand her explanation about this in the last vlog?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
And I am sorry but I cannot understand why she chooses to stay in a hotel instead of staying at home when she visits Belgrade? Did anyone of u understand her explanation about this in the last vlog?
Because she does not own a home..anywhere

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Another braggy-I-am-better-than-you Q&A.

So her apartment in Belgrade is not hers?! Shocking!
She is so smart, healthcare professional, insert some stupid uni story here?! Shocking!
Someone asked her to be a model cause she has high transformation power?!? Hahahaha! It’s plastic baby.
She is soooo pooooooositive and shiny, happy?! Shocking.
Marriage related question and some baiting?! Shocking!
She looooves her family and friends in Serbia… but not as much as Costa Rica.
Questions about bf? Shocking!
Talking trash about an ex?! Shocking!
And her last question where she is proud she’s never cleaned her flat… so filthy and disgusting.

Phone call at the end, cringe festival.

Flight won’t wait for you Tamara? Shocking!
She is never sick you guuuuuys! Shocking!

🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I had to stop the video. I don’t know about you but I am so highly disgusted with her narcissistic psycho lying witch personality. Wow,she looks different because of her eyebrows and hair color??????🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 witch did at least 5 reconstructive surgeries and gets filled with botox and hyaluron 10 times in a year. Wow wow wow,our highly transformative model🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 gaaaaaaajs I cannot. I really want to puke. She literally had a crooked jaw,massive nose,rounded head,uneven teeth,slouched body, and horrible hear. Some people are so narcissistic they literally make up lies in their own head and are the only person believing it. Not to mention filters and photoshop which only enhanced her narcissism. And all these bragging about top 10 posers with a shoe and bag. Honestly pathetic.
Did you ever clean your house? NO
WOW,such a humble hardworking woman. Her personality is disgusting

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I had to stop the video. I don’t know about you but I am so highly disgusted with her narcissistic psycho lying witch personality. Wow,she looks different because of her eyebrows and hair color??????🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 witch did at least 5 reconstructive surgeries and gets filled with botox and hyaluron 10 times in a year. Wow wow wow,our highly transformative model🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 gaaaaaaajs I cannot. I really want to puke. She literally had a crooked jaw,massive nose,rounded head,uneven teeth,slouched body, and horrible hear. Some people are so narcissistic they literally make up lies in their own head and are the only person believing it. Not to mention filters and photoshop which only enhanced her narcissism. And all these bragging about top 10 posers with a shoe and bag. Honestly pathetic.
Did you ever clean your house? NO
WOW,such a humble hardworking woman. Her personality is disgusting
thank you madame!!! btw she has scripted what storyline we need to hear today and ofc posted fake question, last one was sooo pathetic hahaha I don't clean house

she is so full of inferior complexes and was probably lacking EVERYTHING in childhood so now trying to compensate...mate you don't even clean yourself we see your dirty hair and greasy appearance...real marriage material

and the bit about how she doesn't like lipfiller look hahahahah is she INSEEEYNNN- insert dead trout pic posted a few posts before

she is so sick in the head...still proving something to ex and that bebi talk in the end WHO DOES THAT it is sickening

• Heart
Reactions: 19
thank you madame!!! btw she has scripted what storyline we need to hear today and ofc posted fake question, last one was sooo pathetic hahaha I don't clean house

she is so full of inferior complexes and was probably lacking EVERYTHING in childhood so now trying to compensate...mate you don't even clean yourself we see your dirty hair and greasy appearance...real marriage material

and the bit about how she doesn't like lipfiller look hahahahah is she INSEEEYNNN- insert dead trout pic posted a few posts before

she is so sick in the head...still proving something to ex and that bebi talk in the end WHO DOES THAT it is sickening
Exactly! Definitely still not over her ex so she needs to always trash talk him publicly, so low and cheap! He was still chasing me,coming to Paris with flowers🤢🤢🤢 to show how much of a femme fatale she is🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I stopped watching her videos so I’m looking forward to your commentary. Btw – didn’t she EXPLICITLY SAY like half a year ago that she OWNS a home in Belgrade?!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I stopped watching her videos so I’m looking forward to your commentary. Btw – didn’t she EXPLICITLY SAY like half a year ago that she OWNS a home in Belgrade?!
Yes, but don't forget that she suffers from pronoun-confusion. She often uses "we" and "us" when she means "I" and "me".

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm a tad behind on admas but here are my two cents. That yellow bag is not a year round color. Can you picture that in an English drizzle. Blends in just as nicely as her bronzer or that green dress.

For someone who keeps on showing us new coats and jokes about people commenting on it, she sure does not know when she needs one. That is not tiktok content. That is just erratic. Even a pastel yellow bag in winter makes more sense. I am all for a "you do you" but that looks like actual insane behaviour.

And why does she need all those bloodtests? Does anyone what requiers so much bloodwork? My mind went straight to 'that is a great excuse for visible needlemarks".

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She is literally talking out of her fake ass in this video. Who gushes about how amazing their parents are and how much they love their childhood home but then chooses to stay in a hotel when they visit the literal city where their parents live and have a home?? Because they go to work and she would be alone until 4pm so a hotel is better? I don’t even praise my parents this way and have had a bumpy relationship at times but wouldn’t dream of staying in a hotel. That would be soo weird? And the constant constant travelling. Now Belgrade paris and London. She literally has a disorder where she can’t be still and settled..

Reactions: 23
She is literally talking out of her fake ass in this video. Who gushes about how amazing their parents are and how much they love their childhood home but then chooses to stay in a hotel when they visit the literal city where their parents live and have a home?? Because they go to work and she would be alone until 4pm so a hotel is better? I don’t even praise my parents this way and have had a bumpy relationship at times but wouldn’t dream of staying in a hotel. That would be soo weird? And the constant constant travelling. Now Belgrade paris and London. She literally has a disorder where she can’t be still and settled..
Her parents are divorced and her mother is alone in Novi Sad. And she stays in a hotel in Belgrade. That pretty much says it all.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I was thinking exactly the same. I don't believe she missed her flight, I think she decided that she didn't want to spend that much time in her country which means, as she says she will miss a day there. At the end of the vlog she was sick, it will be interesting to see if she does visit Belgrade. It could all be part of her scheming plan to spend Christmas with her bf in Italy which wasn't on his agenda 😂and why stay in a hotel when you have a family home in Belgrade? Very suspicious indeed 🤔

it would never be an issue nor we would pick it up so much if TAMARA IS NOT SELF PROCLAIMED:
  • BEST IN CLASS MULTILINGUAL PRODIGY
  • SPEAKS ITALIAN, FRENCH, SPANISH, PORTUGESE FLUENLY WITHOUT EVER LEARNING THE LANGUAGE
  • TOP 100 PHARMACIST IN WORLD
  • SUPER INTELLIGENT MOST SUCCESSFUL MOST RESILIENT MOST GOOD LOOKING - confirmed from her saliva when she promoted biggest DNK test scam in history
  • SHE DOES NOT FEEL PAIN AT GYNO, NOR SHAME, SHE IS SO TOUGH
  • SHE DOES NOT HAVE ANXIETY
  • NOTHING EVEN TOUCHES HER
  • SHE IS NATURAL BEAUTY
  • SHE IS SO HIGH FASHUUUN
  • SHE IS SO SEXYYYY AND SKINNY
  • SHE IS PRO OPEN RELATIONSHIPS, HOMOSEXUALITY, AND BI-SEXUALITY - probs as raspy is into it
  • SHE IS HARDEST WORKING INDIVIDUAL - work is playing with stationery making to do list and taking pictures for IG
  • SHE IS MENTOR AND BIG BOSS - to poor serbian minions who work for free probably
  • SHE HAS SOOOO MANY FRENNNSSS - none
  • SHE IS CRYPTO INVESTOR
  • NFT FREAK
  • SHE HAS ENGINEER COMING TO HER HOME TO FIX TINGS - read handyman fixing the lightbulbs
  • SHE HAS ARCHITECT REFURBISHING HER MILAN HOME - read carpenter paining the walls
  • SHE IS ALL THAT AND YOU PEASANTS ARE NOT

so when this supermegasmartboss babe is embarrassing herself at every waking moment from horrible english, tragic syntax, stupid remarks - then yes we will point it out

besides she is not living and working in Serbia she is BRI ISH HIIIIIIAAAA IN LANDAN - read peacehaven

ps excuse le caps - just exaggerating TINGS and TOTs about our megaboss babe who cannot spell
You forgot that she speaks German as well 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was thinking exactly the same. I don't believe she missed her flight, I think she decided that she didn't want to spend that much time in her country which means, as she says she will miss a day there. At the end of the vlog she was sick, it will be interesting to see if she does visit Belgrade. It could all be part of her scheming plan to spend Christmas with her bf in Italy which wasn't on his agenda 😂and why stay in a hotel when you have a family home in Belgrade? Very suspicious indeed 🤔
he sounded fake surprised that she is back home LOL

probably ruined his plans to have some fun without her

• Haha
hello, im new on this forum, but ive watched tamara religiously since the beginning of her career, and i must say the girl got boring, developed a victim mentality, and ruined her face. also ive always loved zorannah more, and i wanted to ask, i know its been a very long time since that drama, but can anyone remember why zorannah distanced herself from tamara? i think tamara owes her career boost in the beginning to zorannah, since their friendship, both of them have not posted any better content

also remember when she talked about how lip fillers are ugly and out of trend, she dissolved them but put them in again... and i remember her saying something about fake tan, how ugly it looks and all.. i just wanted to point this out because its funny to me how she lies constantly and does the same things she meant were ugly. like girl its okay you can just admit uve done things on your face, nose, lips, botox here and there.. tryna be a pick me but she is not naturally pretty so deal with it

Reactions: 8