Tamara Kalinic #12 Every day a new face, different race and still no place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so bleeping stupid. « I have never seen so many queues for cafés ». Wtf woman you came during the lockdown. In 2020 Paris was so peaceful because there were not as many tourists as usual. Of course it wasn’t so crowded as now when people travel again. And she is also going only to the touristic places what does she expect 😂 btw there is always a queue in front of Angelina

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We are talking about pronunciation not spelling
Well, in her defense, and I wouldn't usually defend her, if the spelling is with a b, why would she not pronounce it? ALSO, the more relevant thing, you all should remember she is SERBIAN, and I would never hear anyone here pronounce it without the b (this also applies to the MilanO spelling, that's just how we both spell and pronounce it, it's just the Serbian coming through haha). People sometimes give her too much crap for her English considering many only speak English themselves (and even if not... why go after someone speaking a foreign language and not being perfect at it, there's awful things about her personality to talk about, why go after her English?!). Now I know there's also Serbian (or at least some Balkan) people on this thread, and don't get me wrong, her English is far from what it could be, but it's like an averagely good English coming from a Serbian girl. I have family that moved to the US like 25+ years ago and they still have a veryyyy strong Serbian accent when they talk, even if their grammar is perfectly good. I would love to hear all the British people trying to learn our language, even if they start from a young age.

Oh also this is not me trying to have a go at anyone in particular, I've just noticed how often little things about her English are brought up, and it kinda grinds my gears cause it's unfair to anyone who might not feel confident in their English/foreign language.

Reactions: 15
Well, in her defense, and I wouldn't usually defend her, if the spelling is with a b, why would she not pronounce it? ALSO, the more relevant thing, you all should remember she is SERBIAN, and I would never hear anyone here pronounce it without the b (this also applies to the MilanO spelling, that's just how we both spell and pronounce it, it's just the Serbian coming through haha). People sometimes give her too much crap for her English considering many only speak English themselves (and even if not... why go after someone speaking a foreign language and not being perfect at it, there's awful things about her personality to talk about, why go after her English?!). Now I know there's also Serbian (or at least some Balkan) people on this thread, and don't get me wrong, her English is far from what it could be, but it's like an averagely good English coming from a Serbian girl. I have family that moved to the US like 25+ years ago and they still have a veryyyy strong Serbian accent when they talk, even if their grammar is perfectly good. I would love to hear all the British people trying to learn our language, even if they start from a young age.

Oh also this is not me trying to have a go at anyone in particular, I've just noticed how often little things about her English are brought up, and it kinda grinds my gears cause it's unfair to anyone who might not feel confident in their English/foreign language.
For someone who lives abroad for so long it is embarrassing how much she does not know how to speak or pronounce the words. English is also not my first language but I do live abroad as much as she does and it just strikes me how badly she speaks yet takes so much pride in being intelligent and educated. If you work in fashion it is common you know how to pronounce certain garments, fabrics etc. Please do not use the nationalism card because it has nothing to do with it.
You are saying Bomber jacket is spelled with B so why not pronounce it? It’s like saying plumBer when it’s pronouncing plumer.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
For someone who lives abroad for so long it is embarrassing how much she does not know how to speak or pronounce the words. English is also not my first language but I do live abroad as much as she does and it just strikes me how badly she speaks yet takes so much pride in being intelligent and educated. If you work in fashion it is common you know how to pronounce certain garments, fabrics etc. Please do not use the nationalism card because it has nothing to do with it.
You are saying Bomber jacket is spelled with B so why not pronounce it? It’s like saying plumBer when it’s pronouncing plumer.
I am not using any card lol (and I've seen people on this thread be like oh she's Serbian/Balkan so she's _____, and never even found it offensive or said anything, as I know that's just how oblivious people are).. I literally tried to be as respectful and detailed as possible. I too am personally fluent in English and don't have an accent at all - doesn't mean I would put someone down just because they do. I also gave an example of knowing people who have lived abroad for far longer than her, and the accent just never went away! Serbian differs a lot to English when it comes to pronunciation, which is why you can hear that 'hard' accent in almost everyone here. On the other hand, I know many foreigners who came here to our University, and when I tell you that NOBODY (from countries that are not Slavic, and even those) speaks Serbian even remotely well anf have both thick accents and very bad grammar (as it;s hard for foreigners) after decades of living here.
I was just trying to explain why it COULD be difficult for her, as in her native language she'd say bomBer. People really want to nit pick everything and think anyone who doesn't agree with every last detail of it is being offensive, but I stand by what I said, her English isn't any better than average, but it doesn't HAVE TO be, even with years living abroad (and it's even common), and as bleeping stupid as she is and her claims are bs, one's language skills don't have to translate to one's intelligence...
(also I find this goes for ANY native/foreign language, not JUST Serbian/English, I just see the correlation with Serbian when she makes a mistake as it's my native language).

Reactions: 7

I don’t think we would make fun of her pronunciation if it wasn’t for her stupid fake British accent. If she would speak normally as she did a few years ago no one would laugh of how she pronounces this word or another. So in essence it’s her fault for wanting to seem something that she isn’t (educated British woman of color )💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t think we would make fun of her pronunciation if it wasn’t for her stupid fake British accent. If she would speak normally as she did a few years ago no one would laugh of how she pronounces this word or another. So in essence it’s her fault for wanting to seem something that she isn’t (educated British woman of color )💁🏼‍♀️
Well said😂😂😂😂 if she is a proud Serbian she wouldn’t force herself to sound like everything but Serbian.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
This I can agree with, and also I haven't watched any of her videos in years, I just read here so it's not like I hear much myself lol... but I think she'd still have difficulties with certain words, you could always hear her accent, even years ago.
Anyway, people feel so entitled here sometimes, I was just saying mocking someone for pronouncing words incorrectly when it's not their native language is really low imo... and I always see her getting crap for things that are so obviously Serbian-accent-related, so maybe everyone finds she's faking her accent, but maybe it's just her Serbian coming through more (tink, tings, amajzing, gajs, those are aaaaall Serbian accent/pronunciation 100%).

Reactions: 3
I am not using any card lol (and I've seen people on this thread be like oh she's Serbian/Balkan so she's _____, and never even found it offensive or said anything, as I know that's just how oblivious people are).. I literally tried to be as respectful and detailed as possible. I too am personally fluent in English and don't have an accent at all - doesn't mean I would put someone down just because they do. I also gave an example of knowing people who have lived abroad for far longer than her, and the accent just never went away! Serbian differs a lot to English when it comes to pronunciation, which is why you can hear that 'hard' accent in almost everyone here. On the other hand, I know many foreigners who came here to our University, and when I tell you that NOBODY (from countries that are not Slavic, and even those) speaks Serbian even remotely well anf have both thick accents and very bad grammar (as it;s hard for foreigners) after decades of living here.
I was just trying to explain why it COULD be difficult for her, as in her native language she'd say bomBer. People really want to nit pick everything and think anyone who doesn't agree with every last detail of it is being offensive, but I stand by what I said, her English isn't any better than average, but it doesn't HAVE TO be, even with years living abroad (and it's even common), and as bleeping stupid as she is and her claims are bs, one's language skills don't have to translate to one's intelligence...
(also I find this goes for ANY native/foreign language, not JUST Serbian/English, I just see the correlation with Serbian when she makes a mistake as it's my native language).
I would just add that we are not discussing accents here,we are discussing proper pronouncing of english words. No one would ever discuss accents of a foreign person but please keep in mind we do not know what her accent is since she has 5 personalities and each of them have a different accent😂 anyway sorry if you took it personal.
Also I find it odd your profile here is private,if you are related to Tam Tam,we do apologize for hurting your feelings.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree with what @chloesl is saying.. sometimes you read these comments that Tamara is trying to get rid of her "Serbian" or "Eastern European" looks, which could be interpreted as an insult, being Serbian myself... in any case, i dont think that's what she's trying to do.. she seems very insecure and i can perhaps understand why a) during the 90s, she was a refugee having had to move from Bosnia to Serbia during the war... im sure she was bullied at school for being different, being Bosnian and not having a Serbian accent... b) she's trying to over compensate for not being the prettiest girl, having jaw issues, bone issues, weight issues etc as a kid and now she's using surgery/fillers to try to "fix" all of this ...this is probably the main reason she is going too far, she just doesnt like herself very much.. c) she doesnt seem to know herself very well and therefore, keeps changing her personality, taste, behaviour depending on who she's spending the most time with.. I dont think she's a bad person, just very insecure about her looks, background etc. and this is the main reason she rubs people the wrong way... we can all sense she is not being real/genuine

Reactions: 11
I agree with what @chloesl is saying.. sometimes you read these comments that Tamara is trying to get rid of her "Serbian" or "Eastern European" looks, which could be interpreted as an insult, being Serbian myself... in any case, i dont think that's what she's trying to do.. she seems very insecure and i can perhaps understand why a) during the 90s, she was a refugee having had to move from Bosnia to Serbia during the war... im sure she was bullied at school for being different, being Bosnian and not having a Serbian accent... b) she's trying to over compensate for not being the prettiest girl, having jaw issues, bone issues, weight issues etc as a kid and now she's using surgery/fillers to try to "fix" all of this ...this is probably the main reason she is going too far, she just doesnt like herself very much.. c) she doesnt seem to know herself very well and therefore, keeps changing her personality, taste, behaviour depending on who she's spending the most time with.. I dont think she's a bad person, just very insecure about her looks, background etc. and this is the main reason she rubs people the wrong way... we can all sense she is not being real/genuine
She rubs people the wrong way because she is inauthentic, inconsiderate, and falsifies her sponsorships. She does know herself and is playing into the persona of a 1000 personalities because she's lazy and riding the fact that she got early into the game of influencing. She is patronizing with her stories (e.g. crocodile tears over covid last year, but travels non-stop), misleading with the click-bait titles with stories about "scamming" and being clocked and a passive-aggressive twit in how she interacts with her audience. But, hey.... this isn't about being bad or good....just shades of shady
af.

Reactions: 25
She rubs people the wrong way because she is inauthentic, inconsiderate, and falsifies her sponsorships. She does know herself and is playing into the persona of a 1000 personalities because she's lazy and riding the fact that she got early into the game of influencing. She is patronizing with her stories (e.g. crocodile tears over covid last year, but travels non-stop), misleading with the click-bait titles with stories about "scamming" and being clocked and a passive-aggressive twit in how she interacts with her audience. But, hey.... this isn't about being bad or good....just shades of shady
af.
I completely agree with you, she is insufferable and fake af :ROFLMAO:... im not justifying her bahaviour whatsoever just saying i can see why she is the way she is... i like to watch her for car crash entertainment purposes only rather than having any expectations of her giving us any kind of "content"... i dont think she even knows the meaning of the word..

• Heart
Reactions: 7
No one has mocked her Serbian features or said anything negative about them though which is what this comment has implied - in fact it’s the opposite, she’s carried out so many cosmetic surgeries that have removed the features that made her her and suited her face

Reactions: 10
She is lifeless as those many bags she has
Which would be ok, not everyone can/is life of the party personality type but she makes it appear like she is not by switching from personality to personality, accent to accent
Xenia is her blonde counterpart, just playing up different personalities

I'm baffled how someone reverse ages personality wise, she was more mature and well rounded 10 years ago when I started following her

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m not religiously watching her but the one with her and Xenia one is crap. Then she is complaining about scam artists on Paris streets- like she is some naive high class girl, when she is the BIGGEST scam artist EVER. Irony that she complains when someone scams her!
This is typical for narcs they love to manipulate, deceive, lie but when it happens to them they all so hurt, childlike surprised how come someone could do that to THEM!?!

BOMBER jacket🤣🤣🤣🤣 dear Tetka,it is pronounced BOMER jacket without the B that you even emphasized. Wow. She knows nothing about english grammar yet so much confidence. And we all know who your bf is,there is nothing to reveal. Stop seeking attention so desperately and you will not have panic attacks. And stop pretending that you care about people’s mental health. The only thing you care about is facetune, new age WORKOUT machine and another hermes bag to collect dust on your airbnb shelf.
And yes,I’m sick of these fake people who always like to point out they never drink, smoke or do drugs. Maybe if they did,they would enjoy life a bit more. But then she goes without solid food for a week,starve herself to death and puts 1kg of hyaluron in her face. So so HELTY
This one i beed to correct, it is indeed a bomber jacket (milutary pilots used to wear it during wwi)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
This is typical for narcs they love to manipulate, deceive, lie but when it happens to them they all so hurt, childlike surprised how come someone could do that to THEM!?!

This one i beed to correct, it is indeed a bomber jacket (milutary pilots used to wear it during wwi)
You don’t pronounce the B. I will not give up🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18