Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kitty_gb

Couldn't agree more. Loved her London and Paris vlog. I was inviting and inspiring. She has a great style and picks such vintage gems.

What's with the make up in the last video? Especially the eye make up. If this is the trend, I don't like it. And why is her face looking like a blow fish? Is this a result of a procedure?
Couldn’t agree more on the makeup. I found it disturbing. It’s like some women want to look more black and some now more Asian.

I saw her video. So all these months she has been saying she wants to go to mountains in winter and ski and her bf wants to go some place warm, which she doesn’t get and doesn’t agree with. In this video she is pretending to be ‘so excited’ to go to a warm place. Man this woman is repulsive and a walk over 🙄

New game.. guess what she is really saying in her fake whatever accent (because reading these subtitles make is hilarious 😂😂)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
hahahah yes that's it, I couldn't put my finger on what vibe is it, bless him :D
Might be because she gets lots of positive comments about Stefan under her videos whenever he shows up. People seem to love the kid. Don’t get me wrong, he is a very polite and sparky child so the occasional spontaneous appearance here and there can be cute. However, I do also wonder how it’s ok for her to post the children on YouTube yet wouldn’t show her adult sister and boyfriend. The children are the vulnerable ones.

elvira1967

Just watching a recent video, why does she pronounce Dior like she’s coughing up a hairball? Diooerrggrrrrrrh, cough, gag, choke!

• Haha
  • Sick

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
Tetka was hoping for mytheresa, LVR or Net-a-porter to sponsor her autumn haul, but all she got was River Island.

So luxe.

• Haha
  • Sad

elvira1967

Who even talks about a guest list that openly? It comes across so crass and braggy
Tammaaaarrrrraaaa! Braggy? As iffffff, she’s humble and brave and positive and not in the least bit braggy or self absorbed or completely tone deaf and borderline delusional. 😎🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

Roxanaflo

Her speaking in the latest vlog was insufferable. I couldn’t listen to her accent and way of speaking. It was like listening to a teenager trying to impress her high school girlfriends by acting silly and changing her voice and words. I don’t know it was way too much and fake. Like she managed to achieve another level of fakeness 🤮

and another thing from her flight from Miami to LA she is so well traveled guys that she doesn’t know you can turn off the aircon above you in the plane so she’s constantly complaining about it. And she’s wearing a cap and a hood over to be less recognisable like she’s a celebrity so the flight attendants and other people can’t recognise her. She’s so full of bullshit and for nothing. She is no one and so less important than she thinks she is. I almost feel sorry for her

• Haha
  • Heart

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
Screenshot 2021-12-13 at 18.24.19.png

How do you live with putting that fraudulent image online

how do you live with wearing Saint Laurent and looking like desperate Primark halloween slutty costume

• Haha
  • Sick
Endless shopping of same items in different colors..how creative. How many coats does tetka own? It’s not even normal or inspiring. I love the way she respects the new items,for instance when she slammed the sneakers and the box on the floor or just threw the new jacket on the side🤮 wow. It really means or represents nothing to her but a number. The sneaker trend on her,I had to laugh. Jordans were always meant for cool athletic girls and these idiots influencers are ruinning it completely. Tamara never ran in her life not to mention doing any sports. She wants to be cool so so badly. It’s not happening. By the way, the “tights material” is called nylon. Educate yourself dear tetka. Another shallow vlog with 3 flights in 3 days. Flying to Paris for hair appointment only??🤣🤣 ughhh Balkan bitch who wants to appear as an aristocracy. Failed

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

bloom

Do you guys know what does he do, something like vip crm i suppose? If so, they actually can earn decent money, but definitely not “I’m buying a Hermes bag for my gf” kind of money. This couple reminds me a bit of those people who eat bread and butter at home, just to have enough for the newest iphone or new pair of shoes or whatever else that they consider fancy/prestigious, to show off and prove that they have money 🙈

• Haha

esterefatta

there we go again. Tam. Needing to prove to the world she is the only Erika Jong of this milennium.
With Raspy starring as her stallion.
One word: EWW.

Plus, even if you say it over and over again Tam no one will believe this even in million years. See, the balkan Potato head restaurant stud had much more sex in one hair of his receding hairline than Raspy in all the decaying cells of his body..
Facts.

AF43B891-1B42-464D-8800-C3EEB597947C.jpeg

HA HAha. Tetka’s attempt of going kinky? And involving Dunja?! How believable... 🥱

PS. i’m sorry i cannot even picture Raspy giving her a facial. I bet his spunkends up entangled in his own beard. 🤮

View attachment 880505
Yes honey, we can see your dirty dress...
Monica moment wannabe... ah ah ah... so wild. Tam.

• Sick
  • Haha

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
this vlogmas so far:

Tamara in erratic:

Omg you guiiis states states, JUROP JUROP, coffee so good wow, Jurop, jetlag, my boyfriend, my boyfriend, so cold, states, states, JUROP, inseeejn, inseeejn, OUT OF FOCUS, my boyfriend, paris, london JUROP, brighton, no charger, no battery, so cold, cold, foggy, but I loveeee it you guiiis

SHE IS SOOOOO BORING AND SAD, she is over it, we get it Tamara, it is time, you are run down and overgrown this format, focus on something else, she is back to behaving so erratic, banging that makeup hysterically, ugh her behaviour is giving me anxiety

Her vlogmas series has no valuable content and her behaviour is so erratic...I feel that she just films stuff so as to have a 20 plus minute vlog to post and that's it...why she
Is always in a hurry? Her vlogs have no aesthetic at all...
Check out Noorie Ana for calming aesthetically pleasing Christmas content, her and her bf are so sweet and down to earth and they are showing a lot of London, even I learned some new food spots to checkout from their few vlogs already

• Haha
  • Heart

langue_de_chat

Words from the wise one: "without further ADIEU"
🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 Really!!!!!? That makes no sense, Tetka!
As a gifted polyglot, you should know that "adieu" is French for "goodbye" and implies a final "goodbye".
And you use this at the start of your blur-vision vlog!!!? 🤬

• Haha

ratatablablabla

Ok, I simply cannot understand WHY FOR THE F SAKE people pack their dirty shoes mixed with their clothes, JUST PUT IT IN THE F DUSTBAG OR A PLASTIC BAG AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Poor brands are designing and making those bags so you can use them! Waaaah!!! 🤣🤣

So, she needs to wash her hands immediately when she takes off her shoes, but underwear and dirty shoes, yes, please do not separate!!!

I feel bad for trashing her, but...I cannot help myself, there's so much material.

😐😐😐

• Sick

ellas

Another braggy-I-am-better-than-you Q&A.

So her apartment in Belgrade is not hers?! Shocking!
She is so smart, healthcare professional, insert some stupid uni story here?! Shocking!
Someone asked her to be a model cause she has high transformation power?!? Hahahaha! It’s plastic baby.
She is soooo pooooooositive and shiny, happy?! Shocking.
Marriage related question and some baiting?! Shocking!
She looooves her family and friends in Serbia… but not as much as Costa Rica.
Questions about bf? Shocking!
Talking trash about an ex?! Shocking!
And her last question where she is proud she’s never cleaned her flat… so filthy and disgusting.

Phone call at the end, cringe festival.

Flight won’t wait for you Tamara? Shocking!
She is never sick you guuuuuys! Shocking!

🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
New vlog shopping in Miami… I felt embarrassed for her she tries too hard. Why are you talking into a camera in a very loud hotel cafe with tons of ppl around so that they can hear you say pretentious things and make them think you are someone important. I’m sure they can tell by your botched face you’re an influenza and not a superstar. Waiting 10mins in Hermès omg the service is terrible. Again you are not more important than anyone else get over yourself. And her BF trying to convince her she needed some ugly corduroy pants bc someone else they knew had them. She clearly said it’s not her style and he’s trying to change her. Fake relationship. She needs to learn new vocabulary as well she couldn’t really describe the sculptures or the LV display. She lacks substance.

• Sick
Ughh, really trying not to comment on her but she is just🤮 I can’t believe she calls that treatment a WORKOUT. She is completely delusional and border line psycho. I don’t even know how can someone be proud of that? The moment she puts food in that mouth I get rash all over my body..that mmmmm sound should be illegal. Disgusting. And yes she has to mention her bf messaged her and called her. And wants to take her somewhere. And will take her for dinner. Wow. Tamara your relationship is so special,could not possibly imagine any other bf doing that.

• Haha
  • Heart

WhoMoiOui

When I say she is professionally sloppy...and has no eye for fashion or design or even photography...this is what I mean...what is this!? For the love of Mother Nature...she thought this photo is professional work...awkwardly placed product....on a tub with clearly visible mouldy edge...🤦🏻‍♀️...I’m so tired of the fakery...pretending to be all luxury and then posting this. If she would just fake less...I’d be able to let this one slide.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha