Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kitty_gb

She does pay tax in UK her limited company still active she made £115 000 last year 🤭🤭 plus free clothes and free hotels staying 😠
Where are you finding this number? And how does this prove she pays taxes and health insurance in UK?

Reactions: 1

JelenaJ

Well I quote my favorite movies all the time. If the line makes me laugh i will say it even if it’s not at all my type of thinking. You do you, but it looked like you didn’t know the movie ;)
That’s what I am talking about - it’s your favourite movie for a reason, right?

ratatablablabla

Weren’t these sneakers unboxed by Tetka at some point? I remember us commenting on them. I guess they wear the same shoe size as well. The sneakers are so ugly that I prefer those older-than-Jesus suede ankle boots over them 😂
I don't think so. How tall is he?

ratatablablabla

Omg yes! She is also trying to get herself more ‘representable’ at 4:46. She is such an illiterate! Also boss lady who is so professional forgot to check the weather in Florence before going and wore a coat in 22 degrees!
The brand just flushed their money down the toilet, I have no ideal what the name of the brand is with that horrible accent she tries to use. Seriously what is the brand again?!!?
She was with the brand?

elvira1967

She used to wear River Island, there were/are some old videos :D

She only mentions one thing here, this was 6 yrs ago and she is completely unrecognizable

Has she had fillers because her face is slimmer now but her cheeks are so puffy along the cheekbones. Also has she refilled her lips 💋

• Wow