Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
That pic has nothing to do with the number! It’s nothing more than an excuse to show us where she is …Annabel’s is a very exclusive private member’s club in Berkeley Square, London
everyone and their mother is hanging in Annabel's it is not that exclusive lol, but yes this is the reason why she showed us the ticket from COT check, illiterate idiot...

I also suggest we all chip in and we gift our Tamtam a gift for Christmas: free Grammarly subscription and add on

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh wow,here we go again..little victim pathetic tetka..with a crying horse face clickbait thumbnail. She spoke to Virgil maybe twice and she of course acts like she was his cousin. I love when she made that ugly crying face and then next thing she is on the beach talking about her LILAK chanel. Just ew. If you want to be pathetic be it all the way. She is not worried it will get worse if they stay in the room,she wants to explore Miami and take pictures but now universe destroyed her plans so she must behave and act hurt..ughhh,fashion industry is disgusting

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Martina2503

Screenshot_20211230-184546.png

What is there to be jealous about, she doesnt have friends, or house, car, property to her name... she has a gradpa boyfriend who doesn't even want her to spend time with his family because he is embarrassed, and is one plastic surgery away from looking like leather face... The only thing she has is all this expensive shit that will be gone in the next robbery

• Sick
  • Haha

T-time

Chatty Member
"Bb told me I did not need any more coats. But I did not listen I find it so hard to listen to people, unless it is something that I want to hear." Just as everything about the perfecto that you just bought?

Since 1913 Irving Schott was creating outer wear. Since 1920 he designed protective gear for motorcyclists. In 1928 he designed the Perfecto, named after his favorite cigar. The cigar was peeeeeeeeeehrfect, you know. Wool for warmth, leather for protection and an asymmetrical zipper to keep wind and rain out. In 1953 Marlon Brando played in a movie that was about a riot by biker gangs. They wore this jacket and so did he. Life imitates art. Marlon Brando wore the jacket off set. Girls wanted him, guys wanted to be him and that is when the jacket crossed over to mainstream territory. Because bikers wore it, people started to forget that it was once called a perfecto and it was dubbed a motorcycle jacket.

(If you love fashion, this is how you include it in your and other peoples lives. Not by wearing ugly bigfootboots and not owning them, not by telling your audience you have five minutes to spare and rushing your way trough a Dior bit that is all about your egocentric ass)

Roughly 70 years later a lot of subcultures adopted the jacket so it becomes basic. Although you can never go wrong with one, they all look alike. So I find it quite stupid to say that you are not buying bedlinnen because it is not practical, bb saying that you do not need more outerwear and you buying a perfecto. A jacket that looks exactly like the one you have from Michael Kors. You know, the brand that flew you to Iceland two seconds ago. So that you could pretend you are a Bond girl. You were parading around in a bathingsuit on a Scandinavian beach in november. I think that something like that would last an impression.

I get it, your money comes from being a glorified hanger. But semi coy looking into the camera, mumbling about 30% off and buying it with your own money means jack shit if you buy the same overspill as you already own. Does this girl wipe her ass with money? Because she sure as hell can not handle it very well.

• Heart

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
love of her life and boots of his life😁
the guy is stuck in Harry Styles 2015 era, skinny jeans, ysl boots, open shirt and hats, like BRO move on, you look ridiculous, if you google it you'll see he is copying every single look of HS

very telling on all fronts

also where are his friends and family he only hangs out with tamara and her airhead influencer friends, the guy is 47!!! and dresses like a 20 year old, so pathetic

1641086251835.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

sunshinelondon

Hi All, ive been following the chat for a while but in most cases i agree with what you're saying and dont feel i have anything to add. Buuut, one thing has been grinding my gears and dont think anyone commented on this yet...Why does she keep saying kilted instead of quilted when she talks about Chanel accessories?! Does she even know the difference (latest video 21:52 minutes in)

• Haha

BaliBarbie

This vlogmas is awful - the quality of filming, the state of her. She’s manic and flustered constantly. It’s stressful to watch. If this is how your life is, really there is NO NEED to film daily literally for sake of it. Quality over quantity - she doesn’t even edit properly. Wow wow how worlds away from her lovely vlogs with Dusan. And she hates Christmas decorating / making food - so what was all that fakeness in Paris last year when she did that ?oh more lies for her vlogs…again.

MsBarcelona

Just watched her latest Vlog. My God, she really does think she is something. Talking about living between Milan, London and Paris and looking for homes here. Why not just stay in a hotels.....so pretentious
She probably will rent or stay in hotels because to buy in London and Paris you would need serious wealth which neither of them have. Also what's all this talk about architects preparing for their Milan home? She makes it sound like they have their own private architect when the reality is that it's probably just the landlord who has hired a builder to get the apartment liveable before they move in. Architect, my arse, you sad demented bitch

• Haha

ratatablablabla

Is she ok? I'm worried... She says that she couldn't go anywhere in 2021... Did she fell on her head? Drank too much of a diet coke? Or Maison Kitsune, sorry Saint Laurent coffee? Maybe her Birkin fell on her head!! Yes!! Otherwise I don't understand that statement... As I can remember, she even draw her air routes in some of her vlogs?
Or maybe I fell on my head, yes, that must be it.

• Haha

maryheretoread

How fake can a person be🤦‍♀️. In her new video she mentions that she never ever smoked in her life and that she hates cigarettes and all the stuff but when she was in Belgrade a few months ago partying with Ceca’s daughter and Aleksandra Prijovic, Aleksandra posted a story with her and Tamara holding a cigarette. Of course Tamara didn’t share that story on her profile as she was looking drunk and holding a cigarette. And this for sure was not her first time smoking.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

r1mar1ma

Chatty Member
It's so obvious that she's absolutely clueless about their plans, he makes all the decisions and planning.
she's just tagging along with his lifestyle. It all comes down to one truth-she doesn't know how to live her life as an adult, independently.
This is like living in her sister's attic all over again-you depend on someone else for the majority of your life's aspects.
Her vlogs make me sad, drained, and bored to death.
I guess that I'm watching(at this point) only so that we can discuss it on this forum gaaaajz :coffee:

• Heart
Reactions: 29