Tamara Ecclestone #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the kids, particularly the eldest, ever ask to go home or even know where their home is.

Reactions: 5
So since November they’ve flown from:

Dubai >
Switzerland >
London >
Dubai again >
London again >
Los Angeles >
Mexico >
Los Angeles again >
New York >
Los Angeles again >
Florida WDW >
The Bahamas >
Switzerland

There’s nothing really new to say except that the mindless consumption and lack of any sort of environmental impact is just terribly sad.
I’m sorry but this is appalling. I don’t begrudge them their money or giving their children experiences of travel, different countries, different cultures etc. BUT this much air travel in such a short time period, when it’s purely for pleasure, is unecessary, selfish and irresponsible. We are in an environmental crisis and they clearly don’t give a stuff. Makes my blood boil, it really does.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I used to admire Tamara as a mother. Even though I never understood why she exposed Fifi online - especially in beachwear- she does at least have a bodyguard with her at all times so she has physical protection (nothing she can do about paedophiles, though…such a gross thought).
Over the past year my estimation of her has gone downhill hugely. Why would you take a 7, nearly 8 year old out of school? Her daughter is so behind, developmentally and socially. When she has shown her handwriting, it is worse than my 4 year old’s. She needs to have a stable home base, a routine and friends. What is the point of living an endless holiday - it becomes totally meaningless. She will ruin her daughters if she keeps up this endless cycle of Switzerland, LA, Disney, Dubai. It’s such an artificial, hedonistic lifestyle. Even much richer billionaires try keep their children grounded because the consequences of not doing so are often dire.

Reactions: 25
I used to admire Tamara as a mother. Even though I never understood why she exposed Fifi online - especially in beachwear- she does at least have a bodyguard with her at all times so she has physical protection (nothing she can do about paedophiles, though…such a gross thought).
Over the past year my estimation of her has gone downhill hugely. Why would you take a 7, nearly 8 year old out of school? Her daughter is so behind, developmentally and socially. When she has shown her handwriting, it is worse than my 4 year old’s. She needs to have a stable home base, a routine and friends. What is the point of living an endless holiday - it becomes totally meaningless. She will ruin her daughters if she keeps up this endless cycle of Switzerland, LA, Disney, Dubai. It’s such an artificial, hedonistic lifestyle. Even much richer billionaires try keep their children grounded because the consequences of not doing so are often dire.
How is Sophia behind developmentally and socially? Genuine question not a dig or anything.

One of my besties in Dubai is very very close to Tamara and they hang out when she’s there. Tamara and her tag one another in pics on stories on insta so she’s not lying, they really do hang out.

She only ever says how sociable and confident the little girl is with all age groups. So may be unfair to assume she’s socially underdeveloped when we just see small snippets and basing it off the fact she no longer attends school. Her children hang out with Sophia and they get on really well so it doesn’t seem likely she has any social issues if she’s happy to communicate with peers her own age and adults, confidently and articulately.

Academically I couldn’t comment on. There’s not really a correlation between handwriting and intelligence - look at any GP’s handwriting for instance. I know my students have trouble reading mine! And you can not really conclude any level of intelligence from a love letter the girl sends her mum or Father Christmas because they’re not written within the context of education.

As for the travelling, that’s what I do not understand. And this is coming from someone who regularly travelled with children. There’s seems mindless and wasteful and unfulfilled. I think a previous poster hit the nail when they said it seems something is missing from her life that she still just needs to mindlessly travel looking for who knows what. The same with the regular online posting. I don’t know if it’s a control thing she has whereby she can use the platform to create the image she wants portrayed of herself rather than the media doing it (though tbh is the media even interested??). The pics of the little girls in swim suits though on an open account are just 😬 😬 😬 So wrong. You can almost guarantee some grub somewhere has those pics downloaded for unsavoury things. Just why??! Why would you do that to your child?

I think she’s ignorant to the world and has lived such a sheltered life that she’s not aware of the bad things. I dunno, if anything I just feel a bit sad for her. All they really have is money. There’s no real zest for life itself to see new things or experience what the world has to offer. Whether they’re in London, LA or Dubai it’s all climbing walls, beach or restaurant. There’s so so so much more they could be doing.

Reactions: 25
It's always lovely getting away on holiday but equally nice to get home which they never seem to do.

Reactions: 5
Those nicknames are ridiculous..Fifi and Riri 🙄 sort of names you’d give to a couple of fluffy cute dogs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love going on holiday but I love coming home. The same with my children. They loved getting back to their rooms, toys and friends.
I don't suppose Sophia will ever go back to school - it would be so traumatic for her. She won't ever have a job or career so I suppose she will just carry on like this.
How do they stop her becoming jaded. I life of pure pleasure and entertainment all the time seems unsustainable.

Reactions: 10
Jay back in Essex for the weekend I see. Wonder if Jay’s friends find it strange that they never see jay’s wife or kids and he always just comes solo.

Reactions: 3
It’s the price he pays for living with a very rich woman. His friends and family are not as important as hers.

Reactions: 6
Those nicknames are ridiculous..Fifi and Riri 🙄 sort of names you’d give to a couple of fluffy cute dogs
Exactly! My friend has a white poodle called Fifi and it’s so much more appropriate as a dog’s name!

How is Sophia behind developmentally and socially? Genuine question not a dig or anything.

One of my besties in Dubai is very very close to Tamara and they hang out when she’s there. Tamara and her tag one another in pics on stories on insta so she’s not lying, they really do hang out.

She only ever says how sociable and confident the little girl is with all age groups. So may be unfair to assume she’s socially underdeveloped when we just see small snippets and basing it off the fact she no longer attends school. Her children hang out with Sophia and they get on really well so it doesn’t seem likely she has any social issues if she’s happy to communicate with peers her own age and adults, confidently and articulately.

Academically I couldn’t comment on. There’s not really a correlation between handwriting and intelligence - look at any GP’s handwriting for instance. I know my students have trouble reading mine! And you can not really conclude any level of intelligence from a love letter the girl sends her mum or Father Christmas because they’re not written within the context of education.

As for the travelling, that’s what I do not understand. And this is coming from someone who regularly travelled with children. There’s seems mindless and wasteful and unfulfilled. I think a previous poster hit the nail when they said it seems something is missing from her life that she still just needs to mindlessly travel looking for who knows what. The same with the regular online posting. I don’t know if it’s a control thing she has whereby she can use the platform to create the image she wants portrayed of herself rather than the media doing it (though tbh is the media even interested??). The pics of the little girls in swim suits though on an open account are just 😬 😬 😬 So wrong. You can almost guarantee some grub somewhere has those pics downloaded for unsavoury things. Just why??! Why would you do that to your child?

I think she’s ignorant to the world and has lived such a sheltered life that she’s not aware of the bad things. I dunno, if anything I just feel a bit sad for her. All they really have is money. There’s no real zest for life itself to see new things or experience what the world has to offer. Whether they’re in London, LA or Dubai it’s all climbing walls, beach or restaurant. There’s so so so much more they could be doing.
I take your point about the social/educational development. I have no doubt she has plenty of exposure to certain children (I think you are referring to Isla and Ari in Dubai - I know their mum is great pals with Tamara) but from having seen her in the context of her peers (her old school used to bus Fifi and her friends over to a public playground in chelsea and I would see her there every now and then), she didn’t ever seem to fit in. I remember feeling quite sorry for her as she was on a swing all by herself and didn’t seem to interact with the other kids. The poor handwriting just indicates a lack of discipline and practice, not poor intellect, but it seems such a shame that she isn’t even being given a chance to succeed academically. Of course her life is pretty much guaranteed to be rock solid, financially, whether she does a day or work in her life or not. But it seems a shame that she is living such a dissipated and hedonistic lifestyle, age 7! What is there to look forward or aspire towards? And she will grow up, the longer she is out of school, without a group of peers who knew her when she was little. This is probably the only time in her life she has the chance to grow genuine friendships, because when she is older people will try to be friends with her because of her money and who she is.

It’s a shame that, despite giving her everything money can buy, that Tamara is denying her the very thing that money can’t. She seems preoccupied with recreating the sisterly relationship she shared with Petra 30 years ago. Of course, the two of them remain super close, but wouldn’t it be healthy to let Fifi make friends of her own age?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Jay back in Essex for the weekend I see. Wonder if Jay’s friends find it strange that they never see jay’s wife or kids and he always just comes solo.
Or if his parents wonder why they never see the grandkids. It’s a bit sad really that Tamara and the kids will rack up constant air miles flying to the same places over and over but never bother to see his side of the family. Jay’s been hanging out with both of his parents, siblings and nephew and meanwhile Fifi is skiing and Tamara is constantly putting her kids on the gram. Weird.

Reactions: 10
It must be nice for Jay to step outside the gilded cage for a while and experience normal life without a bodyguard constantly following him around. I doubt he’s a kidnap risk.

Whilst all that luxury must be great I imagine it could be quite suffocating too in a perverse way. Ie having your day/life planned and not doing anything spontaneously.

From watching her last programme even a trip to Costco was meticulously planned.

Reactions: 7
She’s doing a poll of which is best out of breast or formula feeding 🙄 I don’t get why she cares, we all know she breast feeds 🙄

Reactions: 8
She’s doing a poll of which is best out of breast or formula feeding 🙄 I don’t get why she cares, we all know she breast feeds 🙄
It’s because there has been a fairly controversial article today published by a famous nanny “nanny louanna” basically saying that breastfeeding isn’t best.

Reactions: 2
She can breastfeed all day because she hasn’t had to go back to work after a few months

Reactions: 8
She can breastfeed all day because she hasn’t had to go back to work after a few months
And she has plenty of 'help' (even if she doesn't have nannies) to do all the other parts of life like cooking and cleaning, also to watch the baby if she needs a nap.

Reactions: 9
Well, currently feeding our two year old toddler and can honestly say it’s been one of the shittiest experiences of motherhood I’ve had over 16 years and four children. And I have had an easy ride really, no mastitis etc.

Like her, I don’t work. I have (a little) help. It’s still bleeping horrible being clambered on every time I sit down with my gorgeous, sweet little daughter who has me at her beck and call as a milk machine while I ponder on ideas of how I can stop this and get my body and identity back.

Why is she even doing this poll? It’s weird. Does she think breastfeeding makes her a better mother?? I can hand on heart say that I believe I’d be a better parent if I wasn’t so exhausted from breastfeeding all the damn time.

I honestly think this is why she posts so much now. It’s to create this public image of a doting earth mother giving her children the ‘best’ nutrition (other than the copious amounts of pizza and sweets they have daily) with enriched jet set lifestyles. She really wants everyone to think she’s the best mother on the planet. I think she has mummy issues.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.