Tamara Eccelstone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes that does make her sound like she’s anti-vax, however the latest posts do look like she’s about to leave LA and head to Switzerland, I mean any excuse for another celebration with the same old personalized cupcakes and cookies right?!

I guess she’s not fussed about having to quarantine on the other end once in Switzerland- but it’s probably no hardship to stay home when anything you want can be provided for you anyway.

Reactions: 8
Yes that does make her sound like she’s anti-vax, however the latest posts do look like she’s about to leave LA and head to Switzerland, I mean any excuse for another celebration with the same old personalized cupcakes and cookies right?!

I guess she’s not fussed about having to quarantine on the other end once in Switzerland- but it’s probably no hardship to stay home when anything you want can be provided for you anyway.
It wouldn’t be a hardship at all, but I can’t see them actually quarantining, can you?! It looks like Jay is already back in Gstaad and out for dinner with friends / business associates.
The rules don’t apply to the filthy rich, clearly.

Reactions: 6
I think she probably has been vaccinated I just think she shared that to point out the wording although I do also think she’s likely on the let ppl make there own mind up fence - who knows

Reactions: 2
I would say money speak volumes here , they fly private , so in and out of small airports that are privy to cash payments in order to facilitate movement.

Reactions: 1
I would say money speak volumes here , they fly private , so in and out of small airports that are privy to cash payments in order to facilitate movement.
Swiss authorities don’t give an f how wealthy you are and certainly won’t be taking back handed cash payments at airports. They are super rigorous and strict.

I’m betting that she’s fully vaxxed up purely for travel purposes but that it doesn’t go with the crunchy attachment parenting persona that she likes to portray.

Reactions: 5
Jay's just posted that they're off on their next adventure.... where to now!
Probably a yacht in the Med....most likely headed to Mykonos or Santorini or The Amalfi coast as every other celeb/ influencer is there at the moment

The first episode of her show Billion dollar girl is on YouTube

I am shocked that she really thought that this Omar guy was the one. Jay isn't so much better but still.

The first episode of her show Billion dollar girl is on YouTube

I am shocked that she really thought that this Omar guy was the one. Jay isn't so much better but still.
Oh I remember that show, they came across so badly! And their lives looked so pointless and miserable. E.g. going on a £250,000 holiday on a yacht with a private chef only to spend the entire time hung over and whinging about the boat rocking.

Reactions: 1
Maybe Jay is a shifty weasel BUT I reckon Bernie has him & Sam on a bloody tight leash after the Omar/Stunt debacle. He has massive privilege what comes with Ecclestone’s wealth, and I really doubt he would jeopardise that. I think he’d proved this to Bernie which is why Petra is with Sam - Jay has vouched for him, and they both know the deal. I mean neither bloke could do any better… and neither are thick enough to do a Wayne Rooney (albeit not a fair analogy as tables turned in that case & wayne is the chequebook).

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.