Tamara Eccelstone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like she has been trying for a while so can see why she wanted to keep her pregnancy out of the media.

But do wonder why she has a public Instagram account. With all her money etc she doesn’t need to be in the public eye so I don’t know why she doesn’t just stay private.

Reactions: 6
Aww what a lovely photo.
All she ever got asked was if she was going to have another baby so I don’t blame her for keeping it private.

Reactions: 13
Seems like she has been trying for a while so can see why she wanted to keep her pregnancy out of the media.

But do wonder why she has a public Instagram account. With all her money etc she doesn’t need to be in the public eye so I don’t know why she doesn’t just stay private.
I always wonder this about people like her, they can have the money and status as X's daughter or whatever without the downsides of fame.

Reactions: 5
I always wonder this about people like her, they can have the money and status as X's daughter or whatever without the downsides of fame.
Exactly. She could have all the perks while remaining low key. So why the desire for attention...

Reactions: 2
Not just Tamara but i do find it slightly odd how some celebs announce their 1st pregnancy as soon as they can then the next one they hide completely ??
I think maybe they learn their mistakes with the first one, then realise they end up being followed around by pervy paps on ' bump watch' when normally they could go about their own business. Or it seems to be whatever the celeb fashion is at the time- they see all the admiring comments other celebs get for not showing off or keeping their pregnancies private and try the same thing for the attention.

Exactly. She could have all the perks while remaining low key. So why the desire for attention...
Yes I never understood why they’ve done a few reality shows now. Remember the Pre-jay one when she was with some really dodgy eurotrash bloke who treated her like dirt? Was uncomfortable viewing

I was quite open about my first pregnancy to begin with and then I found out there was a problem with the baby. I was mortified I had been open about it as I didn't want to discuss the issues and everyone kept asking about the pregnancy. The second one I kept a secret as I didn't want the same problems and have to answer questions. Perhaps they just had complications and didn't want to promote it. With the first it may have been easy and easy to talk about and document.

Reactions: 2
I was quite open about my first pregnancy to begin with and then I found out there was a problem with the baby. I was mortified I had been open about it as I didn't want to discuss the issues and everyone kept asking about the pregnancy. The second one I kept a secret as I didn't want the same problems and have to answer questions. Perhaps they just had complications and didn't want to promote it. With the first it may have been easy and easy to talk about and document.
No one has quite managed it like one of the Appleton all saints sisters - it seemed like she hadn’t told a soul! Not even close friends. All a bit odd really

I don't get the media silence - she needs media attention like other people need oxygen. She's flaunted her wealth at every opportunity, and made her childs face instantly recognisable, publicly sharing where she is and what she's doing. I cannot fathom why you'd risk any chance of kidnapping given her wealth. And Jay seems like an odious toad who is very disengaged from her and Sophia.

At least Petra's kids have a degree of privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes they're in Gstaad and Petra was, but she's in Monaco at the moment.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.