Tamara Eccelstone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen anyone real confirmation that Tamara is pregnant? If so, where? Surely she’s ready to pop now
I think the photos further up the thread confirms it, otherwise she's got a serious stomach problem

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh def
You'd think she'd be back for school, I wonder if she's having her baby there to escape press attention 🤔
Oh definitely but i was thinking more for school but i guess they can home school and its a beautiful place to spend an extended amount of time from the pictures we see

Has anyone noticed Sophia’s accent? It sounds so American and I wondered if it is from spending the past 6 months with her cousins

Reactions: 2
Has anyone noticed Sophia’s accent? It sounds so American and I wondered if it is from spending the past 6 months with her cousins
One would hope she is raised in a multilingual household and often with polyglots their normal standard English sounds quite Americanised

Reactions: 5
Tamara and Jay have had a baby girl called Serena. She was born a week ago in Switzerland. Apparently Sophia wanted a little sister so got her wish.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Lovely name, it’s one I have picked out if I have a baby girl in the future ❤

• Heart
Makes sense now that they were hiding out in Switzerland. Though odd that she documents every moment of her life on social media yet not this.............

Reactions: 7
Not just Tamara but i do find it slightly odd how some celebs announce their 1st pregnancy as soon as they can then the next one they hide completely ??

Reactions: 10
I wonder if it is anything to do with her sister. Petra never shows her children's faces and hasn't announced the name of her daughter that was recently born

I wonder if it is anything to do with her sister. Petra never shows her children's faces and hasn't announced the name of her daughter that was recently born
Petra has always been a lot more private than Tamara, to my knowledge Petra has never really shown any of her kids and her kids' faces are blurred in tabloids (which is an approach I'd take in her place as well), whereas Tamara has always shown Sophia a lot and always allowed her pics in the tabloids as well.
This much privacy coming from Tamara is quite unusual.

Reactions: 7
Maybe they’ve changed their stance on things since the theft last year? Fair play to them. People feel entitled to all of the details about people in the public eye, I have no issue with people keeping things private and respect her for it, she had a lot of media attention during her first pregnancy so obviously knew that she wanted this one to be different Could even have been a high risk pregnancy or something and she didn’t want to flaunt it.

Reactions: 9
More likely is either Hello / OK have paid for the first exclusive photos I guess?

Reactions: 8
More likely is either Hello / OK have paid for the first exclusive photos I guess?
Yeah cause she Posted a couple of videos of Sophia on her stories earlier today so she’s hardly gonna keep one kid public and the other one private!

Reactions: 6
Petra has always been a lot more private than Tamara, to my knowledge Petra has never really shown any of her kids and her kids' faces are blurred in tabloids (which is an approach I'd take in her place as well), whereas Tamara has always shown Sophia a lot and always allowed her pics in the tabloids as well.
This much privacy coming from Tamara is quite unusual.
Maybe after that house burglary, she has learned that it is wise not to over share on social media; when you are a multi millionaire??

There could be so many reasons. Maybe she didn’t have a straight forward pregnancy and didn’t want any intrusion.

I have a feeling we wont see them back in the uk until at least Jan next year now - they always spend the autumn/winter in gsstadd as would i if i could!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.