Tally Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her facial features are large (esp nose and eyes) and so her face looks much prertier at a smaller size .

Reactions: 2
I wonder if she's reminiscing as she's thinking about how she'd like look for her wedding....
She’s trying so hard to convince herself. Her face was prettier slimmer, her posture was better, and she definitely looked better. I’m
Sure she had insecurities then, but she still has them. To say otherwise is just delusional.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think that why she dresses awfully - that blazer is massive and baggy to hide her body, you hide your body when your insecure

Reactions: 2
I must say her and Jack seem to have a really nice relationship. From what he said about her on his birthday to sitting in the changing room while she tried on clothes (my boyfriend would never haha) - it just seems quite wholesome. It is nice to see that he loves her whatever size she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It doesn’t fit properly….she’s definitely hiding her shape….and saying the cardi makes her look old…that’s just everything she wears at the moment….I prefer that on her to the shirt and hideous blazer she keeps pulling out

Reactions: 6
I feel like he won’t tell her how bad it looks like and just wants to please her rather than be honest 😬

Reactions: 8
I feel like he won’t tell her how bad it looks like and just wants to please her rather than be honest 😬
He comes across as smitten to me, which is really lovely. As a couple, I think they’re sweet and seem genuinely into each other 💕

He comes across as smitten to me, which is really lovely. As a couple, I think they’re sweet and seem genuinely into each other 💕
Me and my partner are but we would always be honest with each other. She obviously asked for his opinion but maybe he is a bit of a people pleaser/softie. Would explain why he is with someone like her.

Reactions: 5
Every time she wears a pain of jeans or trousers they seem to be crying out in over stretched pain. The cut she chooses and maybe the size just emphasise the fact she’s not a skinny size 8 or whatever she was. I don’t give a rat’s arse what size she is but her complexion looks poor since she gained weight and I’ve said it before, but excess midriff fat isn’t good for anyone especially females. I still think if magic wand fairy popped along she’d go back to tiny Tally in a blink of an eye.

Reactions: 11
Every time she wears a pain of jeans or trousers they seem to be crying out in over stretched pain. The cut she chooses and maybe the size just emphasise the fact she’s not a skinny size 8 or whatever she was. I don’t give a rat’s arse what size she is but her complexion looks poor since she gained weight and I’ve said it before, but excess midriff fat isn’t good for anyone especially females. I still think if magic wand fairy popped along she’d go back to tiny Tally in a blink of an eye.
I fully agree with you on everything. I think she looks like she has more redness in her complexion and the intra abdominal fat she has is so unhealthy from a metabolic perspective. 🫣
My background is dietetics so I’m not just saying that. I know she’s all about being intuitive but she needs to intuitively step away from the creamy pasta and oil dressed bagel -wtf who eats like that?

Reactions: 8
Zanna has posted stories tonight from Tally's birthday (sorry, I'm too much of a cretin to be able to save and embed them here). There's a pic of them sat down where I thought Tally looked nice. The next story is a video of her stood up and shows it's a black blazer dress. It would be nice but it is the wrong size for her. I do genuinely believe women of all sizes can look good, but this latest outfit really is another case of her getting ill-fitting outfits and not knowing what works with her shape.

It reminds me of an earlier post here where she shared a DM pandering to someone who objected to the word flattering. Everyone regardless of their size aims to buy clothes that flatter/suit them so that's nonsense, and her outfit tonight is either the wrong size or wrong shape for her. I'm a slim pear shape with slightly weird proportions and accept there are loads of things that look shite on me. I don't understand why she feels everything should look great on her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.