Tally Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree
This is a simply shocking look for her. Doesn’t fit her. Wrong length. Gapes at the top and strains at the tummy. Who on earth even puts that on and thinks yep, I’ve got this. This is the outfit. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I’m very pear shaped and often try clothes on like that and they’re too big on top and too small on bottom - I try them on and immediately go nope. I just don’t get how she’s not thought that?

Reactions: 2
It looks like she got the idea from her friend in the pink blazer dress (with "curvy" in her insta handle) - except her friend's outfit fits her.

Reactions: 3
The short hair length does absolutely nothing for her! She looks a lot better with longer hair
Oh gosh… I am CRINGING so hard for her. Look at those come to bed eyes… is that how she looks at Jack? 🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She looks like she’s holding in a fart
Literally just soar my cuppa out 😂😂

Her hair needs to be longer or shorter. She’s got a very round face now and that length makes her face fatter. I’ve done the same thinking I wanted a jaw line Bob and you really need a very chiselled jawline. I looked like Liz Truss after a bad night out.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really don’t like the outfit or the hair but all the candid videos of her and jack are cute, they seem solid and she actually seems a lot more chill than her insta content

Reactions: 4
It looks like she got the idea from her friend in the pink blazer dress (with "curvy" in her insta handle) - except her friend's outfit fits her.
Her friend curvyliving is a lot bigger than her but looks incredible next to her. She always look confident and well put together because she dresses for her shape and works out consistently. I don’t care how much Jack does or doesn’t like Tally at her current shape; she looks an unhealthy and unflattering mess constantly. It’s awful to see

Reactions: 8
She seems to carry a lot of weight on her lower body, though also on her face too.

Reactions: 3
She seems to carry a lot of weight on her lower body, though also on her face too.
Excess belly fat and in the lower body is a sign that her hormones and insulin levels are out of whack. Very typical from a high calorie and high carb/sugar diet. I’m all about moderation but she’s taking it to the extremes. She does not look healthy or fit at all and clearly has a very bad relationship with food. It’s one thing going up one or two, even three dress sizes for health reasons, but she has gone from a size 6/8 to a size 16/18. She is using ‘intuitive eating’ and her rebellious attitude towards diet culture as a cover up for her emotional eating and self-hate. If you truly loved yourself and believed in your own worth, you wouldn’t let yourself get like this, especially at her age. Period.

Attachments

• Heart
Excess belly fat and in the lower body is a sign that her hormones and insulin levels are out of whack. Very typical from a high calorie and high carb/sugar diet. I’m all about moderation but she’s taking it to the extremes. She does not look healthy or fit at all and clearly has a very bad relationship with food. It’s one thing going up one or two, even three dress sizes for health reasons, but she has gone from a size 6/8 to a size 16/18. She is using ‘intuitive eating’ and her rebellious attitude towards diet culture as a cover up for her emotional eating and self-hate. If you truly loved yourself and believed in your own worth, you wouldn’t let yourself get like this, especially at her age. Period.
What even is intuitive eating? Eat when you’re hungry? Like umm normal? Or is it moderation? Which isn’t anything ground breaking…
Or just eat whatever the hell you want whenever you want? Which some people call gluttony?
Who knows. But bowls of creamy carbs is not intuitive.

What even is intuitive eating? Eat when you’re hungry? Like umm normal? Or is it moderation? Which isn’t anything ground breaking…
Or just eat whatever the hell you want whenever you want? Which some people call gluttony?
Exactly. Tally just admit that you’re gluttonous and would rather live to eat, than eat to live. Stop trying to make a living out of your detrimental dietary habits. It’s dangerous that people are even taking her advice!!

Considering that millions of people around the world can barely afford to put dinner on their plate and for their family, the way she is going about her ‘intuitive eating’ and her reasons for over indulging is shameful.

Reactions: 10
Intuitive eating is a style of eating that is not influenced by modern diet culture. As someone who was heavily influenced by toxic fitness influencers ways of eating and weird "food rules" I gave myself as a result, I really think intuitive eating is something all of us should aim for.
Exactly. Tally just admit that you’re gluttonous and would rather live to eat, than eat to live. Stop trying to make a living out of your detrimental dietary habits. It’s dangerous that people are even taking her advice!!

Considering that millions of people around the world can barely afford to put dinner on their plate and for their family, the way she is going about her ‘intuitive eating’ and her reasons for over indulging is shameful.
It's not about greed or eating as much as you can or only eating junk. The idea is that you eat intuitive amounts of food that is appropriate for you at that time. The way you eat isn't guided by the number of calories or an aesthetic aspiration. Most fitness influencers you see make a conscious effort to hit X calories or X grams of protein, or restrict carbs because they want to look a certain way etc. That's not intuitive eating as you're tuning into external influence rather than just going with the flow. People assuming intuitive eating means always eating cake and fizzy drinks is a gross misconception. Intuitive eating to me is not restricting my food or deliberately changing the way I eat because I had a big meal on the weekend. It's the idea that starving yourself throughout the day to "save calories" for a big evening meal is ridiculous because you still need food to get you through the earlier parts of the day. It's about giving yourself permission to eat maybe the less healthy options at special occasions and not feel guilty about it. It's about not obsessing about needing to eat the lowest calorie/lowest fat/highest protein option too because you appreciate that one important purpose of food is to also nourish the soul and sometimes your food choices need to honour that. Yes, it should also be about eating healthily but not in the extreme, I-need-to-weigh-every-gram-of-butter-I-spread-on-my-toast, Myfitnesspal obsessed way that you generally see on social media.

Thanks for listening to my TED talk.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.