TalkTV & TalkRadio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish Trisha would have a proper backdrop and professional home studio. Can’t watch her with that awful blue hue and blurry picture, it’s so amateur. She might be in the states but there’s no excuse to be looking like you’re FaceTiming on an old iPhone at night with just a TV glare for lighting.

1671520576761.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
FkSHGgcaMAAPQAS.jpg

Quite possibly James Whale's last Xmas on Talk TV with his 'Cranky Christmas' show on Xmas Eve and Xmas Day.

Fair play to James carrying on despite him now having terminal cancer.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Yeah James has been a trooper through it all. I am not sure I could be so blaise about knowing I have terminal cancer so fair play to him. He is a marmite person and he does rub people up the wrong way, but his attitude to death and cancer has been great. The guy has been dealing with cancer for the past 20 or so years too, so I suppose he had time to deal with it due to experience, but still.

Reactions: 3
Was listening to talk radio with andre and danielle, put on talk tv and seen it was THE danielle that used to do kids tv back in the day 😄
Screenshot_20221224-214122.png

Reactions: 1
I've been listening to Richard Tice.
Isn't he the leader of a political party?
I had a look to see if he has any candidates to stand in an election but couldnt find any.

Tory party and labour party are shite.
What choice do we have if we dont want to vote for either of them?
Richard seems a sensible bloke but is he really giving the UK a third choice?
Hmmmm.

I've really enjoyed listening to David Bull in place of Julia.
Wish he could take that slot permanently and she be moved to a different one.
I'm not enjoying Vanessa. Wish she'd stayed at the BBC.

I've been listening to Richard Tice.
Yeah, he's something to do with Farage (I can't be arsed to look), even though, as you can imagine the pair don't exactly get on ... ego's and all that. Tice was with Majiid whatshisname from LBC at a Soho Champagne bar (as you do) when they bumped into James O'Brien and had a spat. Something like that. :rolleyes:

• Wow
Yeah, he's something to do with Farage (I can't be arsed to look), even though, as you can imagine the pair don't exactly get on ... ego's and all that.
ooh I know about the spat with James O’Brien, but interested to hear that Tice and Farage don’t get on, never heard that before?

Wasn't Farage the leader of UKIP and Tice is now the leader of the Reform Party? Not sure if Tice was part of UKIP, but I think he may have been.

Wasn't Farage the leader of UKIP and Tice is now the leader of the Reform Party? Not sure if Tice was part of UKIP, but I think he may have been.

Which one is Laurence Fox involved with?

From what I heard him say on the radio, Tice seems pretty sensible.

Fox not so much, and Farage, well, he is what he is.

Tice is leader of Reform, Farage was the founding leader for the first few months before handing over to Tice & Dr. David Bull (deputy). Fox is leader of Reclaim.

I don't agree with Tice on everything but I take him far more seriously than I ever would Fox. And I quite like Dr. David Bull. I think they just want to get some of the disillusioned ex Tory voters, I doubt they will get many seats. Whereas Fox is just a shock jock.

Tice is leader of Reform, Farage was the founding leader for the first few months before handing over to Tice & Dr. David Bull (deputy). Fox is leader of Reclaim.

I don't agree with Tice on everything but I take him far more seriously than I ever would Fox. And I quite like Dr. David Bull. I think they just want to get some of the disillusioned ex Tory voters, I doubt they will get many seats. Whereas Fox is just a shock jock.

I've enjoyed listening to David Bull.

Not keen on Fox.

I always hear Simon Calder on the radio. What does he do? He's travelling here, there and everywhere. I know he's travel editor, but does he just travel from place to place writing about his time there?

I always hear Simon Calder on the radio. What does he do? He's travelling here, there and everywhere. I know he's travel editor, but does he just travel from place to place writing about his time there?
He is so annoying.

Why are they all picking on Cristo? Not in the clique.

Isn't that mp that compared the covid vaccine to the Holocaust very regularly given a platform on talk? Vanessa feltz was having people on saying how awful he was, but she might want to speak to the morning shows that often gave him a platform.

Isn't that mp that compared the covid vaccine to the Holocaust very regularly given a platform on talk? Vanessa feltz was having people on saying how awful he was, but she might want to speak to the morning shows that often gave him a platform.
I think he liked being on TV and towed the TalkTV line. He's a complete prat. He flip-flopped about a dozen times with Boris ... he gave his no-confidence letter in, then took it out, then put it in, the took it out. I call him the hokey-cokey man. I know you shouldn't judge people by how they look, but he looks like a village idiot. :rolleyes: I don't think he's an anti-semite, I just think he's thick.

What’s going on between Vanessa Feltz and Ben O? She’s not posted on the gram for days and he’s mentioned a troll and had a trip to a police station. Somethings happening??

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.