Talkswb: Shoshi Winstanley-Brown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
have you seen one of her latest videos about basically acting as if you are already at your goal or whatever, then she made 2 very short and boring videos about going in a shop she didn’t buy anything in 😂🙃🤷🏼‍♀️
tbh I don’t really see a problem going into designer stores to browse, and I get shes interested in designer clothing so was probably excited to show it off. But yea it does make for boring content, it would of maybe been best in a day in the life kinda video, where she features some of the items in store. I think she’s in Dublin or London so there must of been some other interesting bits to film.

Reactions: 2
tbh I don’t really see a problem going into designer stores to browse, and I get shes interested in designer clothing so was probably excited to show it off. But yea it does make for boring content, it would of maybe been best in a day in the life kinda video, where she features some of the items in store. I think she’s in Dublin or London so there must of been some other interesting bits to film.
Oh yeah no, there’s nothing wrong with going into stores to browse it was purely the way in which she filmed it & how boringly bad the video as a whole was, there’s so much more she could of done with the video & for a “ content creator” you’d think she would know how to make a quality video

Reactions: 3
she just screams AMATEUR
Have you seen her latest video? of her dancing to a song featured in the programme euphoria….the songs supposed to be said and she’s saying she’s really into alignment and this matched up perfectly with how great she felt lol, also saw some comments about her doing a course for something but charging £249 or something….anyone able to elaborate???

So her new course costs £245.
Have you seen her latest video? of her dancing to a song featured in the programme euphoria….the songs supposed to be said and she’s saying she’s really into alignment and this matched up perfectly with how great she felt lol, also saw some comments about her doing a course for something but charging £249 or something….anyone able to elaborate???
I had a look. It looks like a 6 week “course” with each week being a certain topic. It’s all very wishy washy looking. Lots of people asking what her credentials are aswell. She did a video on the perceived value in “normal” jobs and how they are valued more than people like her - is that why she think her content is worth £245 for a bunch of meaningless videos and affirmations? None of what she says makes any sense. There’s no genuine concrete advice it’s all boll*cks. I keep trying to ask her if it’s her privilege that allows her to go in this “journey” as she portrays it like it was her calling. I think either she’s from a well off background or she’s getting help elsewhere financially. The double barrelled name makes me think the former (bit outdated to think that but I can’t help it). I know she’d never admit it though!

EDIT: she just posted a video about a new book that helps her. I couldn’t help but ask if it was cheaper than £245 🤣

• Haha
So her new course costs £245.

I had a look. It looks like a 6 week “course” with each week being a certain topic. It’s all very wishy washy looking. Lots of people asking what her credentials are aswell. She did a video on the perceived value in “normal” jobs and how they are valued more than people like her - is that why she think her content is worth £245 for a bunch of meaningless videos and affirmations? None of what she says makes any sense. There’s no genuine concrete advice it’s all boll*cks. I keep trying to ask her if it’s her privilege that allows her to go in this “journey” as she portrays it like it was her calling. I think either she’s from a well off background or she’s getting help elsewhere financially. The double barrelled name makes me think the former (bit outdated to think that but I can’t help it). I know she’d never admit it though!

EDIT: she just posted a video about a new book that helps her. I couldn’t help but ask if it was cheaper than £245 🤣
she’s definitely well off in some way or another, well enough to travel this spiritual journey thing….or whatever it is 😭 she portrays herself as all her manifesting and “hard work” for her valuable content has got her where it is, incorrect it’s the pure laughable factor of her content & views. Pretty sure all her affirmations etc she will be featuring on her “course” will be from google images lmao, god she’s painful to watch

Honestly I am weirdly fascinated on how her whole ~manifestation~ journey to become an influencer is going to end up.

But man, her refusal to acknowledge her privilege, luck and this whole £250 course thing is ridiculous, she’s barely explained any of it, is it £250 for prerecorded videos, is the course catered to the individual or is it a one size fits all thing, are people on the course able to contact her, and what even is the end goal of it? Plus maybe consider your target audience, she hasn’t provided any kind of reason people should do the course and it’s benefits.

Reactions: 5
Honestly I am weirdly fascinated on how her whole ~manifestation~ journey to become an influencer is going to end up.

But man, her refusal to acknowledge her privilege, luck and this whole £250 course thing is ridiculous, she’s barely explained any of it, is it £250 for prerecorded videos, is the course catered to the individual or is it a one size fits all thing, are people on the course able to contact her, and what even is the end goal of it? Plus maybe consider your target audience, she hasn’t provided any kind of reason people should do the course and it’s benefits.
I used to think she was sweet but this couse / app thing is just such a blatant money grab.

I used to think she was sweet but this couse / app thing is just such a blatant money grab.
When I saw her first every video I genuinely thought “awe what a sweet middle aged woman dancing happily with no cares” then Suddenly she was this manifestation queen 👸🏼 Who can not take criticism, is completely deluded, genuinely believes her “manifestation” has made her TikTok famous when in actual fact it’s blatantly obvious the mockery of her is the reason behind her growth, her content sucks butt, none of it you could actually class as content…..

• Haha
When I saw her first every video I genuinely thought “awe what a sweet middle aged woman dancing happily with no cares” then Suddenly she was this manifestation queen 👸🏼 Who can not take criticism, is completely deluded, genuinely believes her “manifestation” has made her TikTok famous when in actual fact it’s blatantly obvious the mockery of her is the reason behind her growth, her content sucks butt, none of it you could actually class as content…..
Did you know shes actually only in her 20s 🙈

• Wow
Honestly, not much to update on the whole Shoshi front, other than the usual badly made content! Still no progress on being able to take genuine forms of criticism & still replies to questions leaving you knowing nothing more, if anything with MORE questions lol

Honestly, not much to update on the whole Shoshi front, other than the usual badly made content! Still no progress on being able to take genuine forms of criticism & still replies to questions leaving you knowing nothing more, if anything with MORE questions lol
Did you see her cameo post about how the proceeds are going to Ukraine, then someone pointed out how her Cameo link is missing from her link tree. She commented back saying “because I’m not focusing on Cameo right now” so they pointed out that she was just saying this about Ukraine for views and she did her usual “please don’t leave hate on my channel 🥰” response 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did you see her cameo post about how the proceeds are going to Ukraine, then someone pointed out how her Cameo link is missing from her link tree. She commented back saying “because I’m not focusing on Cameo right now” so they pointed out that she was just saying this about Ukraine for views and she did her usual “please don’t leave hate on my channel 🥰” response 🙄
I saw her reply to a comment saying it was Cameo’s idea. She doesn’t have an original thought.

Well, ive finally been blocked by her. Cant remember what my crime was but cant say i’ll miss her appearing on my FYP

• Wow
  • Haha

She lives with her parents (or at least her mum) in Ireland. Did a quick Google and they’re quite well off. Explains the videos/comments where she says she’s “working on getting new pieces” (ie clothing) because she clearly doesn’t have any other income stream and can’t afford to even buy herself new clothes. Hence this weird attempt at becoming an “influencer” (influencing people to do what exactly?!), having Cameo and charging £245 to basically quote The Secret word for word at people. It’s weird because clearly she’s quite (academically) intelligent- she has degrees from Trinity College Dublin in Modern Languages. She’d be far better off getting a real job and just doing tiktok etc as something fun on the side 🙄

Was it a comment on her latest candle vid? 🤪

Remember if you hit a brick wall it’s actually a door. 🌟
Sadly, i cant remember what tipped her over the edge. I just hadnt been getting notifications of likes on my comments on her videos for a few days so i checked and i was blocked 😭.

• Sad
She lives with her parents (or at least her mum) in Ireland. Did a quick Google and they’re quite well off. Explains the videos/comments where she says she’s “working on getting new pieces” (ie clothing) because she clearly doesn’t have any other income stream and can’t afford to even buy herself new clothes. Hence this weird attempt at becoming an “influencer” (influencing people to do what exactly?!), having Cameo and charging £245 to basically quote The Secret word for word at people. It’s weird because clearly she’s quite (academically) intelligent- she has degrees from Trinity College Dublin in Modern Languages. She’d be far better off getting a real job and just doing tiktok etc as something fun on the side 🙄
I thought so! Nothing wrong with being privileged but she conveniently omits it in her content. She has such a skewed outlook on life which makes her really badly placed to give advice to anyone.

I thought so! Nothing wrong with being privileged but she conveniently omits it in her content. She has such a skewed outlook on life which makes her really badly placed to give advice to anyone.
Yeah. Her answer to everything is ‘manifestation’. Got loads of debt and are wallowing in poverty? Manifest it away. Can’t afford to pay your bills or buy food? Just manifest and say some positive affirmations! Got cancer? ✨💖🌈MaNiFeStAtIoN🌈💖✨will cure you!!
I don’t think she has a bad bone in her body and is generally a very sweet person, but she is incredibly out of touch with some of the things she says lol

Reactions: 4
Manifestation can be a powerful tool for keeping you on track but you’ve got to do the actions behind it. It’s hardly manifestation to have the safety net of a parent, have no person reliant on you and create weird content that people view just to laugh at.

Meh. She’s just so blatantly money grabbing. We all need money but come on. She had to lower the original price of her cameo because it was unrealistically high. She’ll be back on the cameo hype when this app fails.