Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chlosib

Chatty Member
I’m so fucking done with this woman lmao idk how she doesn’t have a ton more threads considering how dreadful she is.

Yet again posting another video spouting pure shite about people who ‘must be so unhappy in their 9-5 job, they are dragging people back into that world’ which 1) just isn’t true (she reminds me of Crispy Hot Dog Clare and her incessant lying), but also 2) not everyone can live by selling £600 wellness courses they’re unqualified to write whilst ‘modelling’ in a cupboard under the stairs with gold fabric.

She seems to think people critique her out of jealousy, and not because she absolutely reeks of privilege. I don’t enjoy working my 9-5 desk job, but equally I wouldn’t survive without the income. Not everyone is able to do what she does.

If she had any real sellable skills for content creation then fine, but she’s literally a jobless bum who gets off sniffing yankee candles.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
I think shoshi is actually a buzz. She's just dead positive constantly...I mean her content is shit and so is her fashion sense but she's very likable
Nah. She’s money obsessed, charging ridiculous prices for cameo and an app. Said she would donate her cameo funds to Ukraine and then said she wasn’t promoting her cameo anymore - when the contradiction got pointed out she said “no hate please”.

Said she doesn’t agree with feminism because she believes in gender equality.

Talks manifestation babble about going full time as a “content creator” when she lives at home and has a rich family.

Reactions: 8

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
Excellent 😂

'I was just sitting here, trying to film some content when I suddenly thought to myself how I could see, but when I closed my eyes, I couldn't'. Grin.

• Haha

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
I feel like she is just trying to be relevant but failing. Like how she pronounces Louboutin. Correct in a French accent. Shoshi =not French.

Next video.

Hello, I'm outside and I just thought I'd share just how wonderful oxygen makes me feel. It's not just the feel of oxygen, it's the premise of it and it's very queer and makes me feel androgynous. Grin

Ps. Those bags. Not queer or androgynous

• Haha

sleazysnail

Nah. She’s money obsessed, charging ridiculous prices for cameo and an app. Said she would donate her cameo funds to Ukraine and then said she wasn’t promoting her cameo anymore - when the contradiction got pointed out she said “no hate please”.

Said she doesn’t agree with feminism because she believes in gender equality.

Talks manifestation babble about going full time as a “content creator” when she lives at home and has a rich family.
Also to add on to the feminist thing, I’ve added a screenshot with the caption of her talking about feminism and aggression. Girl it was the ‘aggression’ of women in the past that got you the rights you have today. Sorry I know the Shoshi feminist drama is old but man if still riles me up that people tried to explain it to her and she refused to listen

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I feel like she’s a bit deluded as to the audience she has. It’s mainly made up of kids who just find her funny and weird. She doesn’t have an authentic audience or a community that genuinely wants content from her. I think she believes that because she has a following it means everyone follows for the content. Unfortunately a lot of them are just there to have a laugh at her. She’s definitely not a horrible person but her content and her audience do not match

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
Breaking News! Shoshi has a YouTube video of the mulberry shop in the airport and it was closed first but then it was open.

What a strange phenomenon. I've never experienced this before

• Haha

sleazysnail

Saw this comment on one of yesterdays video, I’d give my left foot to see how she’d answer this.
E9C4F45D-BFBD-4668-B936-D38B042034D4.jpeg

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Girl last year your TikTok was pretty popular (sadly not for the reasons Shoshi my have wanted) so it’s kind of natural someone would want to collab with you, you panicked/ got overwhelmed and backed out. I don’t really e see the financial manifestation?
For someone who likes to act spiritual all the time, I do find her quite money grabby and wealth orientated. I guess she probably comes from quite a tory background

• Haha

hrh89

VIP Member
Her videos are weird. But I must say I randomly came across a live she was doing and she seems like a really nice person and really eloquent and intelligent in the things she was saying. Her content doesn’t reflect that which is a shame because I think she has some really useful things to say about self love.

she always talks about what content gets her best views but really it’s just kids laughing at her. If she actually spoke about topics and didn’t put out these pointless dancing videos people might take her seriously. She Just really makes the wrong content for the sort of messages she wants to put across

Last edited:

gimm3more

VIP Member
I’ve tried to watch the YouTube video but she comes across like she has the mental age/capacity of a 5 year old and it’s making me very uncomfortable.
Her YouTube comments kill me, she responds to spam/bot ones thinking they’re real people 😭 it genuinely wouldn’t surprise me if she falls victim to a scam one day, not that she has any money to give away

Attachments

• Haha

vunderland

so glad I've found this thread, I've been following her since before she had the backdrop and had only two tops!!! her and dark_goddess87/lovecoachkofiofei are genuinely a study in what it's like to have a complete lack of self-awareness, it's fascinating

Reactions: 6

pkmid

I thought about the video she made about not shying away from promoting herself more, to earn (£) more, so she’d have access to more clothing, move out and have more life experiences. Girl there is a pretty simple solution, whilst working on promoting yourself with the goal of earning money you could just get a part time job to do alongside making TikTok’s.
It might sound harsh but I doubt she spends hours, planning, scripting and editing her vids. I’m sure she could manage at least a 15 hour job which would help her work towards her goals.
She’s “above” working a normal job though. I think she’s really snobby. That’s why I can’t take her seriously. Her head is in the clouds.

She’s a raging capitalist, aspirational consumerist like all other aspiring influencers but wrapped up in this faux spiritual rhetoric about manifesfing our dreams. She is mostly harmless but I would worry about young impressionable followers shelling out their (or their parents) money to someone so utterly unqualified to be giving life advice.

gimm3more

VIP Member
Seeing the first page of the thread and the comments about how she isn’t very self aware.

She’s just done a video saying €10k a month (roughly £8.6k) isn’t enough to live off 😭😭😭
How the fuck is she saying stuff like this when she makes probably less than €1k a month (being generous) from tiktok and cameo?! I’ve never known someone so fucking deluded. You don’t just manifest your way to earning a lot of money you have to actually graft and work for it? I live on my own in Scotland and take home £2.8k a month, I have £800 left over after all my essentials plus payments towards debts like credit cards and loans I took out in the past. My first proper adult job I took home about £1.4K and I’ve been promoted twice in about 5 years.

the way she looks down at anyone working a “9 to 5” (which btw Sushi most big companies don’t do these days, many offer flexible working) thinking she’s magically just going to become a high figure earner one day with minimal effort is astounding.

I didn’t think her content was particularly “harmful” back when she was just doing her silly little outfits and sniffing candles, it was just funny, but she’s actually pissing me off now. The sheer spiteful arrogance. And especially when she dresses like *that* with her manky costume jewellery and crusty eyebrow bar.

Not shoshi bashing a 9 to 5 AGAIN.
I quit my 9 to 5 last year to work for myself full time and whilst I prefer it I'm 100000% more stressed these days 🙃
Maybe some high vibes frequency dancing might chill me out 🥴

• Haha